• 30,000 Fugitives and Criminals rounded up by US Police and Feds in One Swoop
    52 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Killergam;15959630]I wish they would do that here in the uk, we would get rid aton of illegals, remove gun crime, and all that stupid drug trade, i mean, the uk is about the same size as the state of washington, maybe smaller. +SUPPORT FOR THIS BEING DONE IN THE UK ![/QUOTE] Has been done, immediatly after Colin Gunns arrest about 200 dealers and runners were arrested. Granted it seems a small amount to the OP but it pretty much took out the Drug Trade in my neighbourhood. [editline]04:01PM[/editline] [QUOTE=Da Bomb76;15959716]Russian immigrant[/QUOTE] That argument is valid because?
[QUOTE=Lankist;15956118]I'm curious as to what the full numbers are in terms of what crimes committed by each. [editline]02:16AM[/editline] If they just caught like 30,000 gangbangers or murderers, fuck yeah. If it's like 400 murderers and 29,600 potheads, waste of cash.[/QUOTE] If I'm not mistaken, Operation FALCON is primarily aimed at criminals wanted for violent crimes. At least, that's what it says on the US Marshals site: [url]http://www.usmarshals.gov/falcon/index.html[/url]
Kudos to them for such a successful operation. On a side note... Operation FALCON PUUUUUUNCH?
i'd like to know who they arrested, arresting that many people might be a huge waste of money depending on who they arrested. [quote]"We were able to arrest 1,211 people in a 30-day period. Five were for homicides," he said.[/quote] this makes me think it was a waste of money
this sounds like batman stuff.
[QUOTE=Uberman77883;15959818]Pot punishment is only that bad because it is basically tax evasion.[/QUOTE] It's not tax evasion because the substance is still illegal. [I]"Here's tax money from a lot of pot I sold."[/I] < Because that is brilliant.
[QUOTE=hypno-toad;15967333]It's not tax evasion because the substance is still illegal. [I]"Here's tax money from a lot of pot I sold."[/I] < Because that is brilliant.[/QUOTE] It is only illegal because when it was first illegalised, you would need 1 stamp for 2 reefers.
[QUOTE=Uberman77883;15967684]It is only illegal because when it was first illegalised, you would need 1 stamp for 2 reefers.[/QUOTE] what
They didn't get me...
[QUOTE=IceTea;15972276]They didn't get me...[/QUOTE] It's disconcerting knowing hard criminals like you are still prowling the internet.
[QUOTE=Da Bomb76;15959716]Russian immigrant[/QUOTE] Wait what, was that stating a fact or were you trying to insult him? If it was the first, I don't see how that's relevant. If it's the second, ._.
[QUOTE=hypno-toad;15957979]Mmm, great, where do you put them? Prisons are overcrowded enough as it is. The only thing that makes prison riots easier is dumping convicts into a prison that is already overcrowded and understaffed. Roughly 1 in 100 residents of the US are in prison. The real job is rehabilitating inmates, and preventing crime in the first place, but instead they go do this crap with their money. For one, they could start by reclassifying sex offenders, as in a lot of states, a 16 year old can fuck a 16 year old, and both still be classified as a sex offender. It's that sort of stupid bureaucratic BS that makes prisons overcrowded in the first place, the US justice system has absolutely no discretion. [I]"This 19 year old had consensual sex with a 17 year old, lock that monster the fuck up!"[/I] Aside from that, punishments are far too intense for Marijuana possession and dealing. I'm sure a large portion of people stuck in prisons are ones who decided to toke up on a drug that is completely natural, and has no proven side effects other than damage from smoke inhalation (but lets face it, inhaling [I]any[/I] smoke is bad for you) It's all a fucking joke.[/QUOTE] Over here in Britain, the legal sex age is 16
Great. As if americas prisons weren't already horribly overcrowded.
Now if they did this with Los Angeles they could come up with twice that many convicts.
[QUOTE=drive_the_hive;15978160]Great. As if americas prisons weren't already horribly overcrowded.[/QUOTE] Yea we should just let them run free.
Good get rid of the fugitives. We don't want them! :smile: Btw, I support the death penalty.
I say we turn New York into a mega prison. [img]http://chaosrexmachinae.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/escapefromny.jpg[/img]
[QUOTE=MachiniOs;15961598]Has been done, immediatly after Colin Gunns arrest about 200 dealers and runners were arrested. Granted it seems a small amount to the OP but it pretty much took out the Drug Trade in my neighbourhood. [editline]04:01PM[/editline] That argument is valid because?[/QUOTE] They did a sweep of a state.. we only do a few blocks... We need to do a whole sweep of the uk, not just one goddam apartment or even London...
[QUOTE=LE0N1;15980017]I say we turn New York into a mega prison. [img]http://chaosrexmachinae.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/escapefromny.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] That movie was fun.
Sadly 90% of them are probably just people who smoke weed.
lol thats some crazy stuff.
[QUOTE=abiderpirate;15989453]Sadly 90% of them are probably just people who smoke weed.[/QUOTE] if you read the article, most of them were unregistered sex offenders.
[QUOTE=Aegis°;15954894]It's amazing how efficiently we can do stuff if we choose to.[/QUOTE] And it only took a years worth of paperwork to do! :rimshot: [editline]09:52PM[/editline] [QUOTE=Taishu;15958661]Okay. But it won't solve anything. Criminals won't become any less criminal just because you lock them up, in fact it might even make them worse. You have to prevent them from becoming criminals in the first place, through social rehabilitation and economic equality.[/QUOTE] Too bad that's impossible to guarantee everywhere. Communism doesn't count because it doesn't not work (I only assume that's what you implied judging by your avatar).
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.