• Germany to spend extra €6bn to fund record influx of 800,000 refugees
    143 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Killuah;48638178]Having a work of course.[/QUOTE] I wouldn't trade 40 hours of spare time a week for a measly 10 euro.
[QUOTE=Killuah;48638178]Having a work of course.[/QUOTE] Really? You'd rather go to work and mop floors for 8 hours and then earn 10 euro more than someone who does nothing? You're either workaholic or lying.
I'm seriously disgusted. These people have nothing left and you're arguing about a very very basic allowance for a very very short time that's basically just there to allow them a BASIC HUMAN EXISTANCE. You're basically arguing against humanity. The fault in your stupid calculation is not that the refugees get to much, it's that slavelike working conditions exist. Go criticize the people paying so shitty wages. THAT would be productive. But I guess it's easier to attack immigrants and people who have left almost nothing.
[QUOTE=Killuah;48638191] You're basically arguing against humanity. [/QUOTE] Oh shit that's the spot. You win.
Is there proof they're actually paying that much for nothing? Sounds like what you hear from conservative scaremonger sites.
Because it is. [editline]8th September 2015[/editline] [QUOTE=itisjuly;48638193]Oh shit that's the spot. You win.[/QUOTE] I don't know. Do you really want to resort to this kind of cynic, misanthropic tone? Well ok I guess.
[QUOTE=Killuah;48638199] I don't know. Do you really want to resort to this kind of cynic, misanthropic tone? Well ok I guess.[/QUOTE]What tone? You made a great argument, I succumb.
[QUOTE=Mr. Someguy;48638196]Is there proof they're actually paying that much for nothing? Sounds like what you hear from conservative scaremonger sites.[/QUOTE] I can't speak for Latvia, but in Sweden the government spends about 224 USD per night per refugee(an absurd amount), so that they'd get 256 eur per month doesn't seem unthinkable..
[QUOTE=Killuah;48638199]Because it is. I don't know. Do you really want to resort to this kind of cynic, misanthropic tone? Well ok I guess.[/QUOTE] I like how you think that any form of second thought on letting everyone in is "arguing against humanity". And then you go attack people how they are not willing to make a good thought-out arguments against you anymore. Why not just accept 90% of population of africa as refugees to the US and EU? They live in terrible conditions now and they could have a chance for a better life in 1st world country. Arguing against this is arguing against humanity.
[QUOTE=Silly Sil;48638255]I like how you think that any form of second thought on letting everyone in is "arguing against humanity". And then you go attack people how they are not willing to make a good thought-out arguments against you anymore. Why not just accept 90% of population of africa as refugees to the US and EU? They live in terrible conditions now and they could have a chance for a better life in 1st world country. Arguing against this is arguing against humanity.[/QUOTE] I mean, there's certainly a lot the first world could be doing that it isn't doing to help out unfortunate people in the third world - other than taking them in. But 90% of the african population are not fleeing and standing at our door, wanting to get in or else they have nowhere to go.
[QUOTE=MrJazzy;48638278]But 90% of the african population are not fleeing.[/QUOTE] Probably because many of them can't do it as they can't afford the illegal ferry or other reasons that would most likely cause their demise.
[QUOTE=Coyoteze;48637954]Whatever earns them voters I guess. People are declaring Merkel as some sort of god so election results will definetely look promising for her.[/QUOTE] Everyone hates Merkel in Portugal :v: [editline]8th September 2015[/editline] [QUOTE=Killuah;48638191]I'm seriously disgusted. These people have nothing left and you're arguing about a very very basic allowance for a very very short time that's basically just there to allow them a BASIC HUMAN EXISTANCE. You're basically arguing against humanity. The fault in your stupid calculation is not that the refugees get to much, it's that slavelike working conditions exist. Go criticize the people paying so shitty wages. THAT would be productive. But I guess it's easier to attack immigrants and people who have left almost nothing.[/QUOTE] First off, ease up on the guilt drive. It just makes you look like the average extreme activist who can only call out people instead of making any reasonable arguments. Second... People are arguing against humanity? Wheres the humanity towards the people who've had even less way before this problem showed up on the radar? You know whats even more disgusting? Turning backs to your own people in dire need after saying something thats basicaly "slag off moosher", and then embrace a shitload of people from another country with open arms and giving them the help someone else could have been given and could have used to get back into track. And you're foolish in thinking that this is gonna be only for a short while.
[QUOTE=Silly Sil;48638255]I like how you think that any form of second thought on letting everyone in is "arguing against humanity". And then you go attack people how they are not willing to make a good thought-out arguments against you anymore. Why not just accept 90% of population of africa as refugees to the US and EU? They live in terrible conditions now and they could have a chance for a better life in 1st world country. Arguing against this is arguing against humanity.[/QUOTE] Because not the whole continent is a war torn region threatened by people who kill whole villages just to make a point. Some areas are and we are already accepting lots of people from those regions, mainly Eritrea. [editline]8th September 2015[/editline] [QUOTE=kweh;48638337]Everyone hates Merkel in Portugal :v: [editline]8th September 2015[/editline] First off, ease up on the guilt drive. It just makes you look like the average extreme activist who can only call out people instead of making any reasonable arguments. Second... People are arguing against humanity? Wheres the humanity towards the people who've had even less way before this problem showed up on the radar? You know whats even more disgusting? Turning backs to your own people in dire need after saying something thats basicaly "slag off moosher", and then embrace a shitload of people from another country with open arms and giving them the help someone else could have been given and could have used to get back into track. And you're foolish in thinking that this is gonna be only for a short while.[/QUOTE] Even less ? You mean those people who are citizens of the EU and can already use the social security system? Who are free to move and work all around the EU as opposed to refugees who have to stay at the camp they are directed to for threee months and then get transported to other areas where they can't leave the city for an arbitrary time? The "short while" means the timespan of allowance refugees get.
[QUOTE=Killuah;48638384] Even less ? You mean those people who are citizens of the EU and can already use the social security system?[/QUOTE] The same people who have to go to soup kitchens to get any food whatsoever? Not even mentioning the people who lost their homes or who are about to, or who can barely live on what they get. Social security unemployment fund ends in about a year and a half, 2 years at most. Some people are never able to fins a job again, for one reeason or another. My mom for example, was getting like 300 euros a month, which she had to juggle through a month. It got shorter aswell, and she had to cut back a lot. And that was ok. Imagine someone who isn't entitled to unemployment, or any kind of fund at all...
Why do you think that helping refugees equals NOT helping those people? That's not what the Government is doing or should be doing? Where do you even get that idea from? [quote] Imagine someone who isn't entitled to unemployment, or any kind of fund at all... [/quote] At least in Germany noone is in that situation. So I really don't see how it's [quote]Turning backs to your own people in dire need after[/quote]
[QUOTE=AntonioR;48633302]EU should unite and add few billion to those 6, then buy one of those ghost cities in China and send all the 2-4 million refugees there, so they can start over. Middle east is a shit hole for over 200 years now, it wont stop until everybody leaves.[/QUOTE] This is a stupid good idea. [editline]8th September 2015[/editline] [QUOTE=Killuah;48637940]Except the minimum wage in Latvia is 360€ but I guess it's easier to make a sarcastic uninformed post instead of googling that. Makes your high horse part especially embarassing if yu ask me.[/QUOTE] A German guy telling Latvian how Latvia is not economically shit. Lmfao. [editline]8th September 2015[/editline] [QUOTE=Killuah;48638178]Having a work of course.[/QUOTE] What in the flying fuck is wrong with you. [editline]8th September 2015[/editline] [QUOTE=MrJazzy;48638278]I mean, there's certainly a lot the first world could be doing that it isn't doing to help out unfortunate people in the third world - other than taking them in. But 90% of the african population are not fleeing and standing at our door, wanting to get in or else they have nowhere to go.[/QUOTE] So when people forcefully try to enter your country claiming to be refugees is ok? So when 90% of Africa will start slamming on your door, the issue is gone? I am so disgusted by some people in this thread, how do you even want to function in society later on?
This will cause a shitload of chaos in Europe (from immigrunts), it seems like more people dislike this than like it, and this will only help promote right-wing movements. Anyway to understand Latvian mentality you have to understand that in one of the most popular bars in Riga there is a swastika hanging from the ceiling. And they have a day called Legion day where soldiers of the Latvian Legion (which were part of the SS) are celebrated.
This is beyond fucked up.. Good luck Germany, good luck Europe... How long it before we hear about bombings in Germany and rest of Europe?
[QUOTE=Antlerp;48638856]This will cause a shitload of chaos in Europe (from immigrunts), it seems like more people dislike this than like it, and this will only help promote right-wing movements. Anyway to understand Latvian mentality you have to understand that in one of the most popular bars in Riga there is a swastika hanging from the ceiling. And they have a day called Legion day where soldiers of the Latvian Legion (which were part of the SS) are celebrated.[/QUOTE] Greatly retarded appeal.
[QUOTE=Crhem van der B;48638857]This is beyond fucked up.. Good luck Germany, good luck Europe... How long it before we hear about bombings in Germany and rest of Europe?[/QUOTE] The German elite just want to bring another Hitler into power, and they know 800,000 migrants will force the Germans to give up their freedom again and obey a dictator just to get rid of them.
[QUOTE=Antlerp;48638864]The German elite just want to bring another Hitler into power, and they know 800,000 migrants will force the Germans to give up their freedom again and obey a dictator just to get rid of them.[/QUOTE] Hahahaha, what a great plan! It all makes sense now!
I do understand the Latvian mentality though. I went there and there was ONLY white people (very attractive blonde/blue eyed women), so if they accept a few thousand brown people then I can understand their concerns completely.
[QUOTE=Dark RaveN;48638772]So when people forcefully try to enter your country claiming to be refugees is ok? So when 90% of Africa will start slamming on your door, the issue is gone? I am so disgusted by some people in this thread, how do you even want to function in society later on?[/QUOTE] I'm saying I would like to see some evidence for how refugees are going to ruin western society. And no, but maybe once 90% of Africa is trying to emigrate to Europe people will realize what kinda issues are going on in the world that can't just be ignored by everybody, hoping that somebody else will deal with it.
[QUOTE=Killuah;48638482]Why do you think that helping refugees equals NOT helping those people? That's not what the Government is doing or should be doing? Where do you even get that idea from?[/QUOTE] Ok, can you stop with the "OH THE HUMANITY" appeal?[B] Everybody understands we can't turn away war refugees[/B], and many countries are doing their best, but you seem to be willfully ignoring reality. The concern isn't that "dem imgrants are taking ur jerbs", it's that a huge percentage of them will remain long-term unemployed (willingly or otherwise), and leeching off social security (which was already an issue before the refugees arrived). This cannot be supported on a long-term basis. You say this is "temporary", but do you actually believe when/if the war in Syria ends, they'll move from highly developed countries back to a war-torn third world country? Chances are they'll settle here like the immigrants before them. And just like them, stubbornly refuse to integrate, clinging to archaic, Wahhabi ideologies. Then there's the fact that a percentage of this huge wave of people isn't from Syria at all, and don't need refuge from war in the first place. And then there's the fact that there are numerous reports (from other facepunchers, among others) that these people are being incredibly inconsiderate towards those aiding them. Food and tents are being dumped by the side of the road, help from the Red Cross is systematically refused for religious reasons (wut), voluntaries are robbed and attacked. Heck, the Belgian minister of Immigration arranged 500 beds in a government building, right next to the park were the refugee camp is set, and the building where refugees are being registered. A grand total of 14 people showed up. The EU is doing what is morally correct, but we just don't expect those we're helping to answer in kind, if the 3rd/4th/5th generation muslim immigrants are anything to go by.
I'm scared.
[QUOTE=Killuah;48638191]I'm seriously disgusted. These people have nothing left and you're arguing about a very very basic allowance for a very very short time that's basically just there to allow them a BASIC HUMAN EXISTANCE. You're basically arguing against humanity. The fault in your stupid calculation is not that the refugees get to much, it's that slavelike working conditions exist. Go criticize the people paying so shitty wages. THAT would be productive. But I guess it's easier to attack immigrants and people who have left almost nothing.[/QUOTE] Could you appeal to emotion any harder? You truly do not understand the problem, the middle east will not "get better" by bringing in more immigrants to developed western nations, it is a cancer that has metastasised and needs aggressive chemotherapy. You continue to ignore the reality that the solution stems from eliminating what is causing these mass migrations, and you seem to think dealing with the effect is more important than the cause. Germany or anywhere is not some magical place of tolerance for hand outs because of tragedy, there is a nexus of wealthy nations on the same continent as these conflicted people reside (or did) that can step up the game yet Europe must suffer the burden? Get fucked. It's not their problem nor fault, if this happened to Australia on the same scale I would be mortified too, it's not a nations job nor it's people to be nice, the first priority is taking care of the people born and raised there before others.
[QUOTE=Antlerp;48638894]I do understand the Latvian mentality though. I went there and there was ONLY white people (very attractive blonde/blue eyed women), so if they accept a few thousand brown people then I can understand their concerns completely.[/QUOTE] Blonde/blue eyed? Where the fuck were you? Blondes are quite rare here. Unless they were fake. That's not too unusual.
With these numbers you'd have to be a 5 year old who doesn't have the grasp on reality yet to be talking about human nature and kindness, its pure statistics at this point. Most of these people aren't even fit to live here, we know this because every country already has its own disobedient arrogant immigrants willing close together in communities, hating the country for even religious differences And even if we're talking about human kindness there isn't much good to be said about most of these refugees, have you even seen how they react to the government's aids? They're animals that shit on the hands that offer help. Again not all of them, but a good big chunk. [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Xenophobic Absurdity" - Big Dumb American))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=Xephio;48639114]With these numbers you'd have to be a 5 year old who doesn't have the grasp on reality yet to be talking about human nature and kindness, its pure statistics at this point. [B]Most of these people aren't even fit to live here[/B], we know this because [B]every country already has its own disobedient arrogant immigrants willing close together in communities, hating the country for even religious differences[/B] And even if we're talking about human kindness there isn't much good to be said about most of these refugees, have you even seen how they react to the government's aids? [B]They're animals that shit on the hands that offer help.[/B] Again not all of them, but a good big chunk.[/QUOTE] If it's pure statistics at this point then where are your statistics :v:
[QUOTE=MrJazzy;48639121]If it's pure statistics at this point then where are your statistics :v:[/QUOTE] Sure I dont have the exact numbers, but i think 20 years of life experience in these said communities suffices atleast for a rough guess of how this will end. And are you really going to argue with the fact that they will have trouble living and integrating in European countries? Theyre from another world.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.