• 1917 letter by British admiral contains first known use of 'OMG'
    41 replies, posted
"[I]#Jones just gave everyone poison, we're so fucked LOL! [/I]"
"Honorable Emperor Hirohito, Our strike against the shipyard at Pearl Harbor caught the Western devils completely off guard. It will be long regarded in the annals of history as one of our glorious nations finest military achievements. The evil Americans fought fiercely, but w00t (We! Owned! Other! Team!) All glory to the Empire! Rofflecopter."
[QUOTE=The mouse;37185896]Reminds me of an artical that said that the Victorians used emotes in letters.[/QUOTE] lol i just pwned those indian scrubs XD
[QUOTE=NuclearJesus;37190360]"Honorable Emperor Hirohito, Our strike against the shipyard at Pearl Harbor caught the Western devils completely off guard. It will be long regarded in the annals of history as one of our glorious nations finest military achievements. The evil Americans fought fiercely, but w00t (We! Owned! Other! Team!) All glory to the Empire! Rofflecopter."[/QUOTE] Actually, Japan was supposed to send their declaration of war before they attacked us, but some fucked up. Also had we been ready for their attack, they wouldn't have done much damage.
[I]1 smll step 4 man 1 giant leap 4 manknd[/I]
[QUOTE=Resfan;37192190]Actually, Japan was supposed to send their declaration of war before they attacked us, but some fucked up. Also had we been ready for their attack, they wouldn't have done much damage.[/QUOTE] Yep. Their decoders fell behind in decoding the message, and as such it was delayed in getting to their ambassador. Also, US decoders got it decoded before the Japanese, and were aware of the plan. But the message got lost in bureaucracy and the warning wasn't delivered to Pearl Harbor until several hours after the attack.
lol just got shot in the jaw by russians omg #hitmarker #yolo
Fuq, my generals r shit, gonna shoot the next fuck who screws up! #BigRedStalin [editline]13th August 2012[/editline] Hindenburg blew up, FML. #PaulHindenburg
[QUOTE=Ratzz;37192347][I]1 smll step 4 man 1 giant leap 4 manknd[/I][/QUOTE] [I]@BuzzAldrin jst landed on th moon lol #aeiou #johnmadden[/I]
@HSTruman: Well fuck, guess I'm the POTUS now. #ripFDR
This thread is fucking gold :v:
Pheidippides: @Athens lol just pwned persians at battle of marathon cbb running back 2 tell u irl so just tweetin instead #persiafail
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.