• FBI Announces It Has Rescued 100+ Teenagers From Child Prostitution In Nationwide Operation Lasting
    45 replies, posted
[QUOTE=frozensoda;41643181]IDK if you guys know this, but most prostitutes have a "owner" type of relationship witht he people who brought them here/brought them into it and those people are known for being very violent to interlopers. Calling it in is a big enough reason to be killed by these people. It is easy to say what should be done, but actually doing it is something else entirely.[/QUOTE] I figure as much, but I'm not talking "guns blazing, sirens on the roof, screaming your lungs out that THIS IS A RESCUE". [QUOTE=frozensoda;41643181]OK ill tell you what shes usually on the corner of 8th street and 16th avenue in rockford illinois, 61104 go get her.[/QUOTE] Would love to but [img]http://facepunch.com/fp/flags/se.png[/img]
[QUOTE=Derp Y. Mail;41643213]I figure as much, but I'm not talking "guns blazing, sirens on the roof, screaming your lungs out that THIS IS A RESCUE". Would love to but [img]http://facepunch.com/fp/flags/se.png[/img][/QUOTE] would love to but :suicide:
[QUOTE=frozensoda;41643228]would love to but :suicide:[/QUOTE] Well, call it my shitty sense of self-preservation then.
[QUOTE=Lost Hybrid;41643047]Not really.[/QUOTE] Believe it or not there are plenty of fates that most people would prefer being killed instead of doing it. (I.e. being a sex slave)
This is great news!
[QUOTE=frozensoda;41643181] OK ill tell you what shes usually on the corner of 8th street and 16th avenue in rockford illinois, 61104 go get her.[/QUOTE] [B]What in the [I]SHIT[/I][/B], I drive past 16th almost all the time on the way to school.
[QUOTE=Derp Y. Mail;41642892]Uh, no, I said nothing about re-enacting Taken nor "kidnapping her" yourself. I said "take her in and give her shelter so she isn't tortured until help arrives". Or at least bring her to a police station. If you've been reporting it weekly and nothing is happening maybe it's time to step up and do something about it.[/QUOTE] Because her pimp isn't going to care that this upstanding gentleman took a source of his income off the street over some kind of civic duty. Think about how dangerous for him and his family that would be.
[QUOTE=frozensoda;41643181]IDK if you guys know this, but most prostitutes have a "owner" type of relationship witht he people who brought them here/brought them into it and those people are known for being very violent to interlopers. Calling it in is a big enough reason to be killed by these people. It is easy to say what should be done, but actually doing it is something else entirely. [editline]30th July 2013[/editline] OK ill tell you what shes usually on the corner of 8th street and 16th avenue in rockford illinois, 61104 go get her.[/QUOTE] If I found out that was happening, the guy would get a visit from my baseball bat and his car and apartment would be burned, and he would be lucky to go to a hospital. On topic, the FBI are fucking amazing for doing things like this and they have my utmost respect.
[QUOTE=Derp Y. Mail;41643213]I figure as much, but I'm not talking "guns blazing, sirens on the roof, screaming your lungs out that THIS IS A RESCUE". Would love to but [img]http://facepunch.com/fp/flags/se.png[/img][/QUOTE] That is what planes are for
[QUOTE=frozensoda;41643181]IDK if you guys know this, but most prostitutes have a "owner" type of relationship witht he people who brought them here/brought them into it and those people are known for being very violent to interlopers. Calling it in is a big enough reason to be killed by these people. It is easy to say what should be done, but actually doing it is something else entirely. [editline]30th July 2013[/editline] OK ill tell you what shes usually on the corner of 8th street and 16th avenue in rockford illinois, 61104 go get her.[/QUOTE] I'm really confused since you didn't quote anything. Who the hell is 'she' to you and why did you tell us where she is?
[QUOTE=sambooo;41645023]I'm really confused since you didn't quote anything. Who the hell is 'she' to you and why did you tell us where she is?[/QUOTE] an underaged slave prostitute whom he has reported is being held against her will to the police several times but they seemingly have done jack-off nothing about it [editline]30th July 2013[/editline] basically telling people where she is as a retort to those telling him that he should go save her
[QUOTE=Xystus234;41643661]If I found out that was happening, the guy would get a visit from my baseball bat and his car and apartment would be burned, and he would be lucky to go to a hospital.[/QUOTE] Haha holy shit you have no idea what you'd be getting yourself into. This post is fucking hilarious
[QUOTE=sambooo;41645023]I'm really confused since you didn't quote anything. Who the hell is 'she' to you and why did you tell us where she is?[/QUOTE] You probably should've read his earlier posts. [editline]30th July 2013[/editline] [QUOTE=Xystus234;41643661]If I found out that was happening, the guy would get a visit from my baseball bat and his car and apartment would be burned, and he would be lucky to go to a hospital.[/QUOTE] If said fairy tale doesn't happen it's more likely you are going to be mauled to death. You don't want to fuck with these psychos.
[QUOTE=frozensoda;41641653]I have.[/QUOTE] Have you only reported it to the police? If so, you could probably try contacting some part of the FBI somehow, given that they were the ones in charge of this operation. You could also try searching for organizations that deal with this kind of thing and contact them. Other than that, I'm not sure what you could realistically do. Maybe contact (local) news organizations about "Hey, I've been reporting that there's a kidnapped teenager at this specific intersection each week and the police still have yet to do anything about it".
[QUOTE=Derp Y. Mail;41642892]Uh, no, I said nothing about re-enacting Taken nor "kidnapping her" yourself. I said "take her in and give her shelter so she isn't tortured until help arrives". Or at least bring her to a police station. If you've been reporting it weekly and nothing is happening maybe it's time to step up and do something about it.[/QUOTE] My, what terrible fuckin' advice this is! Here's a tip: personally intervening with the sort of people who would force an underage girl into prostitution is a fantastic way to get yourself killed. Report it to the police or FBI, preferably anonymously, and do it as often as you need to, but do not [I]ever[/I] play vigilante.
[QUOTE=Derp Y. Mail;41642027]It'd also be pretty nice of you to take her in and give her some shelter instead of just waiting around so she doesn't have to live another day in the hell she's in. [/QUOTE] Hey great idea everybody let's all go find prostitutes and let them sleep in our homes
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.