• World's Oldest Man Parties On 113th Birthday and Reveals His Secrets
    100 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Sethorion;17447301]Would suck to be that guy. He's had to endure all the people close to him dying.[/QUOTE] People die every day. I got over my granddad dying in about 2 days.
My grandpa is still alive, and he rocks balls. Though he isn't even near 100.
I wanna live during three different centuries... Already done the 1900s and the 2000s... Hopefully I live into the 2100s. Just cause.
It's my great great great aunty's 106th birthday on October 12th.
[QUOTE=he-did-it-->;17448199]People die every day. I got over my granddad dying in about 2 days.[/QUOTE] Well duh it's your smelly old grand-dad, this guy probably had to outlive wife and children.
Unfortunate to see your family die and you be the one left
But I thought you can get hooked on Aspirins (seeing as its a drug an all) and that too much isn't healthy. I guess not. [editline]04:41PM[/editline] [QUOTE=Poltergeist Three;17448300]Well duh it's your smelly old grand-dad, this guy probably had to outlive wife and children.[/QUOTE] He didn't have children.
[QUOTE=The Epidemic;17448316] He didn't have children.[/QUOTE] He still had a wife :colbert:
[QUOTE=MR-X;17447550]Well aspirin is good for preventing heart attacks - at low dosages. But medical study's are actually starting to show the daily use of aspirin can have harmful effects.[/QUOTE] How about once a week?
Fuck that. Aspirin is hell on your liver.
[QUOTE=he-did-it-->;17448199]People die every day. I got over my granddad dying in about 2 days.[/QUOTE] I think your granddad is different than your ENTIRE family.
I call lies on the aspirin.
Imagine how depressing for him must be hearing about people who died at 20,15, etc. or maybe he is like ':smug:'
[QUOTE=Dlaor;17448439]I call lies on the aspirin.[/QUOTE] Maybe he's trying to get people to die early or something.:ohdear:
Man, fuck this. I ain't wasting my life on some website. I wanna live my life to the fullest! (at this point imagine me flying away on a jet pack) (because its cool) (luv u guys :3)
[QUOTE=TunnelSnake;17448430]I think your granddad is different than your ENTIRE family.[/QUOTE] No, because he's a dark and brooding tough guy with long hair that doesn't care about anything. :rolleyes:
[QUOTE=Carnag3;17447602]Well isn't he the proof to the contrary?[/QUOTE] I guess you didn't read my post. I said study's show that the use of aspirin daily can hurt you. There are always exceptions and this man is one of them. And i doubt Aspirin is the key to living forever anyway. Maybe he has healthy habits on top of that. If you read the article he says Aspirin is one of the things he uses, the article says he attributes his long life to eating well and keeping physically and mentally active. God damn people. Learn to read, taking Aspirin isn't going to make you live forever - hell for all we know the aspirin might not do jack shit and his good eating and staying active both physically and mentally are the only things keep him alive for so long. Daily aspirin therapy helps lower the risk of heart attack and stroke. But that is between a doctor and you, it could be equally as harmful to someone, each person is different. Aspirin actually interferes with blood clotting, which is why it is used at low dosages to prevent heart attack or stroke.
[QUOTE=ray243;17447285]Damn, he witnessed so many historical events.[/QUOTE] who rated him disagree?
I hope I'll beat him in 2107 :v:
must be weird, having seen the world change so much throughout his life. at age 16 he read a newspaper about titanic biting the dust, then the WW and then the depression and age of gangsters, then another worldwar, a cold war, not to mention outliving Elvis and the Beatles. maybe even fapping to Marilyn Monroe and (hot "nowadays model") he's surely seen alot, not to mention social and mechanical changes. whew, i'd fall into despair and depression if my world changed so much...
Wow he doesn't even look [i]that[/i] old. I mean, he looks old, but not 113. What a lively man. I envy this guy.
God that is fucking amazing.
thats [i]old[/i] news.
Too bad it wouldn't work for my dad. He was allergic to asprin :V.
My mom used to take a couple aspririn a day to stay healthy, then she tripped on something, and got a gigantic fucking ocean blue cruise on her arm, because her blood wouldn't clot fast enough. she only takes one a day now.
Am I the only guy who if reaches 100 years of age would start to do all the bad things to my health? Start smoking, taking heroin and get drunk, what else could anyone achieve at such an old age.
[QUOTE=Chezplokker;17452095]Am I the only guy who if reaches 100 years of age would start to do all the bad things to my health? Start smoking, taking heroin and get drunk, what else could anyone achieve at such an old age.[/QUOTE] Yes.
One aspirin a day is taxing on your liver but he does say he eats healthily which would negate such effects.
[QUOTE=thisispain;17452435]One aspirin a day is taxing on your liver but he does say he eats healthily which would negate such effects.[/QUOTE] Is it a good idea to consume one aspirin a day as long as you're eating healthily?
This is truly remarkable. Imagine what he feels, knowing that he has lived to see one of the most advanced centuries come and go.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.