• 101st airborne vet. murdered, his wife gang raped.
    202 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Savyetski79;35769271]The 82nd and 101st are 2 veeeerry different divisions buddy ;)[/QUOTE] And he stated anywhere that they are the same?
Holy fuck, why would you rape a 85 year old woman holy shit? That's just....... Oh humanity.
This is disgusting and tragic regardless of whether the guy was in a freedom fighter force or not.
[QUOTE=download;35769062]Of all the people to rape, why would anyone rape an 86yo?[/QUOTE] Pretty simple.. They can't resist as well.
What the shit fuck guys, why
Brb going to vomit in disguss
What a terrible thing to happen so close to the end, this is disgusting. First thing I'd do if presented with a time machine is go back to when he got home from the war. Bring him back to the day the crime occured. And set him loose.
[QUOTE=trotskygrad;35769792]wat you've got a RA avatar and you say you're part of the US Military? lol[/QUOTE] Yes. I'm extremely interested in British military history but am a member of 1-327 infantry, 1st bct' 101st Airborne Division.
[QUOTE=cheezey;35769153]I think Sayvetski wants to point out that the mainstream media almost never reports black on white crimes like these wich look racial motivated.[/QUOTE] Are you serious?
[QUOTE=sami-pso;35769873]Pretty simple.. They can't resist as well.[/QUOTE] But, she's 85-years old! It's drier than sahara down there and it's a miracle that he even found the vagoo from all the wrinkles.
Why would you rape a fucking 85 year old jesus christ
he turned down the purple heart because he said his wounds weren't severe enough, that's the definition of humble
[QUOTE=Noble;35769566]Thanks again to hip hop culture for pushing the "crime is cool" message out to brainless youth.[/QUOTE] Hip hop only propagates a message that is already there to begin with. If it pushed a message that wasn't popular already, it wouldn't sell or be popular. Ice Cube didn't start black crime in the United States, nor does any rap say 'go rape granny yo'.
This is disgusting, this crook should be locked up in a Russian prison. I would like to see him survive there.
[QUOTE=Noble;35769566]Thanks again to hip hop culture for pushing the "crime is cool" message out to brainless youth.[/QUOTE] Blaming culture is not the thing we should be thinking about. How can you know the mindset of these people who find enjoyment in raping the elderly?
[QUOTE=Noble;35769566]Thanks again to hip hop culture for pushing the "crime is cool" message out to brainless youth.[/QUOTE] Hip-Hop isn't the sole reason people commit crime. To say so is quite frankly, silly.
[QUOTE=Noble;35769566]Thanks again to hip hop culture for pushing the "crime is cool" message out to brainless youth.[/QUOTE] what why does this post have agree ratings you see a black guy committed the crime so you automatically assume it is the fault of hip-hop music (and that the kid even listens to hip-hop music. he could love fucking abba for all we know. who gives a shit what music he likes). wow that's the most retarded and racially stereotyping logic ever. good job mate, you're a moron
The fucker that did this needs to be locked up and turned into a sex toy for all the big ass dudes in jail.
[QUOTE=ChestyMcGee;35770085]what why does this post have agree ratings you see a black guy committed the crime so you automatically assume it is the fault of hip-hop music? for all we know thiswow that's the most retarded and racially stereotyping logic ever. good job mate, you're a moron[/QUOTE] thanks bro I'm going to guess that cultural influences and upbringing had a role in this crime taking place rather than assuming that these ideas just popped into someones head at random with no actual explanation.
but you don't even know what his cultural influences are. he might not even listen to hip-hop and i'm willing to bet his parents, lack of parents, shit parenting, lack of any parenting, shit education etc etc etc did more to fuel him than kanye west but even i am assuming stuff. we know nothing about this guy. he could be from some middle-class nuclear family for all we know. we're wrong to assume anything, especially that a musical genre he may or may not listen to fuelled his crime HEY while we're at it, maybe he played gta too - that notorious catalyst for violent crime (see? any retard can make stupid assumptions about a criminal's life-style and the extent to which arbitrary media products can influence them) ps. i haven't heard many rap songs that say it's cool to rape old women and rob war veterans. most i hear are about weed or getting money by making it big as a rapper and then buying loads of booze and fucking bitches
faith in humanity reserves: depleted
[QUOTE=Noble;35770121]thanks bro I'm going to guess that cultural influences and upbringing had a role in this crime taking place rather than assuming that these ideas just popped into someones head at random with no actual explanation.[/QUOTE] So you won't even consider the actual condition of his life? Think about what makes people commit a crime in the first place. Who knows, he could have no job and live in a run down neighbourhood.
[QUOTE=No_0ne;35770149]faith in humanity reserves: depleted[/QUOTE] I lost that faith years ago.
[QUOTE=No_0ne;35770149]faith in humanity reserves: depleted[/QUOTE] why do people always spout this shit on forums. one bad guy did something bad somewhere else in the world, just like every other day and then there are billions of people who went about their daily business stop being so melodramatic about a news story you'll forget about in less than 24 hours
[QUOTE=download;35769062]Of all the people to rape, why would anyone rape an 86yo?[/QUOTE] I realize rape is about power rather thae merely just sexual excitement buut CRIPES.
[QUOTE=ChestyMcGee;35770188]why do people always spout this shit on forums. one bad guy did something bad somewhere else in the world, just like every other day and then there are billions of people who went about their daily business stop being so melodramatic about a news story you'll forget about in less than 24 hours[/QUOTE] Don't take my post so seriously
[QUOTE=Noble;35770121]thanks bro I'm going to guess that cultural influences and upbringing had a role in this crime taking place rather than assuming that these ideas just popped into someones head at random with no actual explanation.[/QUOTE] Again, how would you know the mindset of these people? You only resort to racism rather than questioning his thoughts behind his actions. Some people are sick. Doesn't mean they represent their race or even a genre of music. We're heading back 50 years if this is how crime is being perceived. Then again it's only Facepunch...
He's right, the only reason that this isn't being blown out in the media like the recent Travyon/Zimmerman bullshit is because they can't put anything behind it. Of course it being a black male on white attack, it's not going to go anywhere. Reversed? It'd have different out comes.
[QUOTE=SatansSin;35770354]He's right, the only reason that this isn't being blown out in the media like the recent Travyon/Zimmerman bullshit is because they can't put anything behind it. Of course it being a black male on white attack, it's not going to go anywhere. Reversed? It'd have different out comes.[/QUOTE] Source avatar pls
[QUOTE=ChestyMcGee;35770134]but you don't even know what his cultural influences are. he might not even listen to hip-hop and i'm willing to bet his parents, lack of parents, shit parenting, lack of any parenting, shit education etc etc etc did more to fuel him than kanye west but even i am assuming stuff. we know nothing about this guy. he could be from some middle-class nuclear family for all we know. we're wrong to assume anything, especially that a musical genre he may or may not listen to fuelled his crime HEY while we're at it, maybe he played gta too - that notorious catalyst for violent crime (see? any retard can make stupid assumptions about a criminal's life-style and the extent to which arbitrary media products can influence them) ps. i haven't heard many rap songs that say it's cool to rape old women and rob war veterans. most i hear are about weed or getting money by making it big as a rapper and then buying loads of booze and fucking bitches[/QUOTE] I'm only speculating what his influences were, true, but I'd honestly be surprised if I was wrong. What I'm blaming is a culture that glorifies violent crime to teenagers who take it serious and think they need to "act gangsta" to be cool (the mainstream artists themselves would for the most part never do any of the things they rap about). And no one takes GTA serious or bases their lifestyle around it, that is the difference.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.