• 101st airborne vet. murdered, his wife gang raped.
    202 replies, posted
Yeah, this was my dad's friends grandparents. The poor guy is still traumatized by the whole incident.
[QUOTE=Noble;35770476]What I'm blaming is a culture that glorifies violent crime to teenagers who take it serious and think they need to "act gangsta" to be cool (the mainstream artists themselves would for the most part never do any of the things they rap about).[/QUOTE] So you're making an assumption that an entire genre conveys the message of hate and violence.
[QUOTE=AK'z;35770339]Again, how would you know the mindset of these people? You only resort to racism rather than questioning his thoughts behind his actions. Some people are sick. Doesn't mean they represent their race or even a genre of music. We're heading back 50 years if this is how crime is being perceived. Then again it's only Facepunch...[/QUOTE] Pretty much these fuckers raped the woman to death and stole their car. Seriously the stupid fucks didn't even bother to try to hide the crime, its like they didn't fucking care. They did all this for no fucking reason and then decided they could just steal a fucking car that was outside...
[QUOTE=ChestyMcGee;35770188]why do people always spout this shit on forums. one bad guy did something bad somewhere else in the world, just like every other day and then there are billions of people who went about their daily business stop being so melodramatic about a news story you'll forget about in less than 24 hours[/QUOTE] Horrible shit like this happens every few minutes. That's why.
[QUOTE=Noble;35769566]Thanks again to hip hop culture for pushing the "crime is cool" message out to brainless youth.[/QUOTE] That, and video games are ruining todays youth. Back in my days, things like this didn't happen. [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=SatansSin;35770354]He's right, the only reason that this isn't being blown out in the media like the recent Travyon/Zimmerman bullshit is because they can't put anything behind it. Of course it being a black male on white attack, it's not going to go anywhere. Reversed? It'd have different out comes.[/QUOTE] I agree. White people are the real victims of racism. Hell, I can't even say the n-word without people being mad at me. I don't think black people ever had it this hard. [editline]30th April 2012[/editline] Seriously though, the Zimmerman case wasn't about how a white (latino?) guy killed a black kid, it was about how the police did fuck all about it.
[QUOTE=faze;35770587]Horrible shit like this happens every few minutes. That's why.[/QUOTE] and not horrible shit happens constantly and out-weighs the bad billions of times over again, you will have forgotten about this news story in 2 hours and gone back to playing video games or whatever so big whoop people who say "i have no faith in humanity" should go and live in caves as hermits if they have such an issue
This is literally one of the worst things I've heard about.
[QUOTE=Sir Whoopsalot;35769660]Gang-raping an 85 year old. Wow. I'm not sure whether that counts as pathetic, desperate or disgusting.[/QUOTE] All three.
[QUOTE=sp00ks;35770662]That, and video games are ruining todays youth. Back in my days, things like this didn't happen.[/QUOTE] The difference is that people generally don't take video games (rocket launchers and super powers) seriously.
[QUOTE=SoUl_ReApEr2;35769442]Fucking niggers seriously, always being twats... [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Racism" - Orkel))[/highlight][/QUOTE] Is it bad that seeing someone banned for racism here makes me nostalgic? Used to be WAYYYY more common.
[QUOTE=Noble;35771043]The difference is that people generally don't take video games (rocket launchers and super powers) seriously.[/QUOTE] This seems like the only argument you have, you're avoiding your own disingenuous generalisations with a bad rebuttal. There are people that take video games seriously.
[QUOTE=FalconKrunch;35769047]The title makes it seem that he was murdered while it was his wife that was murdered[/QUOTE] 101st airborne vet. murdered his wife, gang raped.
[QUOTE=Noble;35769566]Thanks again to hip hop culture for pushing the "crime is cool" message out to brainless youth.[/QUOTE] Oh yeah the hip hop culture about raping old people, we all remember that.
I'm pretty sure that even the most gangster of gangsters wouldn't really be into raping grannies.
What the flying fuck... kill this man
What would compel someone to even consider this?
[QUOTE=Noble;35771043]The difference is that people generally don't take video games (rocket launchers and super powers) seriously.[/QUOTE] where the fuck are these ideas coming from. people are just throwing assumptions around like there's some sort of science behind them i seriously doubt the average person is any more influenced by rap music than they are by video games. the difference, if any, is the demographics of those who enjoy the two different forms of media
[QUOTE=Noble;35771043]The difference is that people generally don't take video games (rocket launchers and super powers) seriously.[/QUOTE] But they take their "rape old women" hip hop very seriously?
[QUOTE=Noble;35769566]Thanks again to hip hop culture for pushing the "crime is cool" message out to brainless youth.[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure I've never heard rappers advocating rape. They rap, not rape - they're too different words there buddy
[QUOTE=sp00ks;35771860]But they take their "rape old women" hip hop very seriously?[/QUOTE] It's mainly a cultural problem as far as influencing peoples attitudes towards violent crime. It's a problem when the idea of "rolling up on da drug deal and letting da guns blast" is considered cool and/or praiseworthy among teenagers, especially ones usually living in poor, desperate conditions with generally poor parenting.
Besides, raping old women sounds more like a death metal thing.
[QUOTE=Noble;35771995]It's mainly a cultural problem as far as influencing peoples attitudes towards violent crime. It's a problem when the idea of "rolling up on da drug deal and letting da guns blast" is considered cool and/or praiseworthy among teenagers, especially ones usually living in poor, desperate conditions with generally poor parenting.[/QUOTE] Stop talking about something you are either prejudiced about or have no clue.
[QUOTE=Noble;35771995]It's mainly a cultural problem as far as influencing peoples attitudes towards violent crime. It's a problem when the idea of "rolling up on da drug deal and letting da guns blast" is considered cool and/or praiseworthy among teenagers, especially ones usually living in poor, desperate conditions with generally poor parenting.[/QUOTE] but i've played video games with exactly the same message as that. what point are you trying to make again?
wow are you serious guys, using this as a crutch for saying black-on-white crimes don't get reported (are you serious??) and starting a crusade about hip-hop??
This is the only thing in months to make me visibly furious. I hope they fucking suffer.
Fucking why. Jesus
[QUOTE=Noble;35769566]Thanks again to hip hop culture for pushing the "crime is cool" message out to brainless youth.[/QUOTE] listen to kanye = rape an 85 year old.
[QUOTE=ChestyMcGee;35772108]but i've played video games with exactly the same message as that. what point are you trying to make again?[/QUOTE] Look at the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Snitchin'"]"Stop Snitchin"[/url] campaign for one example on how hip hop culture damages society with it's idiotic messages.
[b][u]I can't tell you how much aggression this fills me with[/u][/b]
[QUOTE=Noble;35772158]Look at the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Snitchin'"]"Stop Snitchin"[/url] campaign for one example on how hip hop culture damages society with it's idiotic messages.[/QUOTE] stop snitching is a lot more complex of an issue and involves the police, not hip-hop.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.