• Woman executes her intruder during 911 call.
    1,102 replies, posted
[QUOTE=iatealawnmower;18805844]What if he was unarmed and rushing towards you?[/QUOTE] Not to mention he was probably a lot stronger than her.
[QUOTE=OvB;18805845]No. You can only shoot someone who intends to harm you, or if you feel your life is in danger by that person. Don't be stupid.[/QUOTE] Did I not just type threaten wait yeah I did
[QUOTE=iatealawnmower;18805844]What if he was unarmed and rushing towards you?[/QUOTE] he's still got his fists
[QUOTE=iatealawnmower;18805797]No, it's called the REAL WORLD. This is not mission 23 on GTA, we don't simply point a gun at someone and automatically expect them to surrender. See you cant say shit because you never been threw something like this. I have. I know what it feels like.[/QUOTE] What? I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that when someone dies, it's a bad thing, and nobody here seems to understand that. Maybe it was the only option, I'm not saying that the person who shot him wasn't justified, I'm saying that you don't rejoice at that decision. Because even if it's your only option, and if it's the best option available, it's still a bad option. And people dieing is still bad. [editline]11:37PM[/editline] [QUOTE=TH89;18805827]This is true. But I have to be perfectly honest here, I consider myself a pretty sensitive and empathetic person, no homo (IRL, on the internet I am pretty much a badass) and I still thought it was funny.[/QUOTE] I'm not even sure where the funny part comes in. Care to enlighten me?
[QUOTE=Kondor;18805853]I hate these replies that are like "he was a criminal, shoot da fuck outta him"[/QUOTE] If he is in her house, and he is close enough for her to kill him with a shotgun, that's enough of a reason to use deadly force. In the case that he was a robber, he would have just taken some stuff and left without breaking a window.
[QUOTE=Mr. Mcguffin;18805884]What? I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that when someone dies, it's a bad thing, and nobody here seems to understand that. Maybe it was the only option, I'm not saying that the person who shot him wasn't justified, I'm saying that you don't rejoice at that decision. Because even if it's your only option, and if it's the best option available, it's still a bad option. And people dieing is still bad.[/QUOTE] "Here Mr. Insane Guy, come right into my house! You don't have to use the door, you can use the fucking hole in my glass door you just made! Yes, sit right down and we can talk this through!"
[QUOTE=Mr. Mcguffin;18805884]What? I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that when someone dies, it's a bad thing, and nobody here seems to understand that. Maybe it was the only option, I'm not saying that the person who shot him wasn't justified, I'm saying that you don't rejoice at that decision. Because even if it's your only option, and if it's the best option available, it's still a bad option. And people dieing is still bad.[/QUOTE] I see what you mean, but would you rather it, woman raped and murdered? - come on' this guy wasn't your average burglar looking for a TV. But yeah I understand what you mean, in general dieing is a bad thing obviously.
[QUOTE=Malumbre;18805639]His mammy can't afford it for Christmas so he's bitter. He also can't afford a gun to defend his home.[/QUOTE] are you still mad at me for making a fool out of you in the switzerland thread, poor babby :shobon: [QUOTE=Mr. Mcguffin;18805644]Yeah sure, fine, but you don't fucking celebrate it when he's dead. It's a BAD thing when people die Facepunch, BAD.[/QUOTE] but he was a criminal!! clearly a one-dimensional subhuman beast. let me drink and laugh to his death, bottle of red in one hand, M16 in the other. he died like the animal he was. [QUOTE=Malumbre;18805672]She didn't. She was upset and prayed.[/QUOTE] well that makes her less horrible than like 95% of the people in this thread [QUOTE=iatealawnmower;18805844]What if he was unarmed and rushing towards you?[/QUOTE] if you have to have a gun in order to take down an unarmed man, then lol @ u [QUOTE=Funion;18805858]Well god damn you are an ignorant fool liberal, aren't you. Do you honestly think she thought of herself as a "badass"?[/QUOTE] i'm not talking about her, I'm talking about the posters in this thread
[QUOTE=Boba_Fett;18805925]If he is in her house, and he is close enough for her to kill him with a shotgun, that's enough of a reason to use deadly force. In the case that he was a robber, he would have just taken some stuff and left without breaking a window.[/QUOTE] Unless he was a really bad writer.
[QUOTE=iatealawnmower;18805844]What if he was unarmed and rushing towards you?[/QUOTE] I would stop him non lethally, as I stated in my post.
[QUOTE=Urkel01;18805932] if you have to have a gun in order to take down an unarmed man, then lol @ u[/QUOTE] This is a fucking sixty five year old grandma we're talking about, chief.
[QUOTE=Mr. Mcguffin;18805884]What? I'm not even talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that when someone dies, it's a bad thing, and nobody here seems to understand that. Maybe it was the only option, I'm not saying that the person who shot him wasn't justified, I'm saying that you don't rejoice at that decision. Because even if it's your only option, and if it's the best option available, it's still a bad option. And people dieing is still bad.[/QUOTE] I said the same thing in the big "DC Sniper Executed" thread. Even if the person is about to kill you, it's still a bad option to kill them, but unfortunately it's the only one. If you have to kill someone about to kill you to save your own life so be it, but to celebrate it is inhuman.
[QUOTE=Urkel01;18805932]if you have to have a gun in order to take down an unarmed man, then lol @ u[/QUOTE] We are not all MMA fighters with the power to 1KO people with our elbows.
[QUOTE=iatealawnmower;18805931]I see what you mean, but would you rather it, woman raped and murdered? - come on' this guy wasn't your average burglar looking for a TV. But yeah I understand what you mean, in general dieing is a bad thing obviously.[/QUOTE] Not what I'm fucking talking about. How many times do I have to repeat myself. I'm sure it seemed her only option, and I might have done the same thing.
[QUOTE=Perfumly;18805948]I would stop him non lethally, as I stated in my post.[/QUOTE] Wow you would risk you and your family's life to save his?
[QUOTE=Perfumly;18805948]I would stop him non lethally, as I stated in my post.[/QUOTE] Is there even such thing as non-lethal from point blank with a shotgun?
[QUOTE=Kondor;18805785]I'll shoot everyone who threatens me yeah problem solved I'll tell the court it was justified[/QUOTE] Damn straight. Again. You just know all the right things, don't you?
[QUOTE=DamagePoint;18805989]Is there even such thing as non-lethal from point blank with a shotgun?[/QUOTE] This isn't CSS, blasting his foot with a shotgun won't kill him
[QUOTE=Perfumly;18805948]I would stop him non lethally, as I stated in my post.[/QUOTE] That's a tricky one. If you cock up it's over.
[QUOTE=Funion;18805930]"Here Mr. Insane Guy, come right into my house! You don't have to use the door, you can use the fucking hole in my glass door you just made! Yes, sit right down and we can talk this through!"[/QUOTE] Not even close to what I'm saying, but if you want to get all offended because I'm telling you that people dying is bad, then by all means, act like a jackass.
[QUOTE=Mr. Mcguffin;18805884]Because even if it's your only option, and if it's the best option available, it's still a bad option. And people dieing is still bad. [/QUOTE] Millions of people die from hunger, war, getting shot, violence, discrimination, and just about any other variable you can think off each day. I honestly don't care about a man who was obviously looking for trouble and nearly attacked an old lady. Though things would be different if I was the one who shot him.
[QUOTE=DamagePoint;18805989]Is there even such thing as non-lethal from point blank with a shotgun?[/QUOTE] I'm talking about myself, not this old grandma. I have an M1911 for home defense, so yes there is such a thing as non-lethal from point blank with one of those. If the man was about my size I could probably restrain him without firing any shots.
Wow, got in trouble with the law, just to continue to disobey the law once again, however this time he got shot and killed. I say good riddance, criminals who continue to disobey the law after already getting in trouble are fucking stupid.
[QUOTE=Mr. Mcguffin;18805972]Not what I'm fucking talking about. How many times do I have to repeat myself. I'm sure it seemed her only option, and I might have done the same thing.[/QUOTE] What the fuck are you talking about? Yes dieing is bad. Stating the obvious.
[QUOTE=Urkel01;18805932]are you still mad at me for making a fool out of you in the switzerland thread, poor babby :shobon: but he was a criminal!! clearly a one-dimensional subhuman beast. let me drink and laugh to his death, bottle of red in one hand, M16 in the other. he died like the animal he was. well that makes her less horrible than like 95% of the people in this thread if you have to have a gun in order to take down an unarmed man, then lol @ u i'm not talking about her, I'm talking about the posters in this thread[/QUOTE] I hope you get robbed.
[QUOTE=Urkel01;18805932]are you still mad at me for making a fool out of you in the switzerland thread, poor babby :shobon:[/QUOTE] "how is babby formed" Anyway, you didn't make a fool out of shit. The only two people I actually contended with were thisispain and Trotsky. If I compared that thread to an actual physical fight, then those two got some pretty decent shots in while you just watched from the sidelines and yelled profanities. You seem to be having your ass handed to you here. Give up.
Get a tazer like a normal person jesus christ people
[QUOTE=Kondor;18806005]This isn't CSS, blasting his foot with a shotgun won't kill him[/QUOTE] She didn't really have time to aim since he was running in the house and she was on the phone at the same time. And we are talking about a [b]16 gauge shotgun[/b] here.
[QUOTE=Funion;18806039]She didn't really have time to aim since he was running in the house and she was on the phone at the same time. And we are talking about a [b]16 gauge shotgun[/b] here.[/QUOTE] Grandma shouldn't be fucking around with weapons of mass destruction then, I call that unnecessary force
[QUOTE=Funion;18806039]She didn't really have time to aim since he was running in the house and she was on the phone at the same time. And we are talking about a [b]16 gauge shotgun[/b] here.[/QUOTE] I hope you realise that the higher the gauge is the smaller the load is.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.