• 2011 UK Riots Thread
    3,924 replies, posted
[QUOTE=P1X3L N1NJA;31653377]Did they ever end up getting out the water cannons?[/QUOTE] They're being made available with 24 hours notice.
I'm betting the riots will be over when everyone's got themselves a new iPad
I want to go to London with full shopping bags and receipts for everything in them, then start running around and trying to avoid the police.
may have been said but apparently in birmingham football fans are convening in the city centre to protect it from any rioters which i think is pretty awesome the footaball season starts this weekend so they picked the wrong time to riot
Footy Hooligans vs Rioting Chavs Yes please.
[QUOTE=The DooD;31653931]Footy Hooligans vs Rioting Chavs Yes please.[/QUOTE] What's the difference.
[QUOTE=The DooD;31653931]Footy Hooligans vs Rioting Chavs Yes please.[/QUOTE] I love England, you can loot shops and burn cars but when football matches are at risk of being called off that's when shit gets serious
[QUOTE=markg06;31653950]What's the difference.[/QUOTE] More often than not, Footy Hooligans only harm eachother.
Is anything happening tonight or is it over? a girl has been arrested for organising a riot in Wakefield through Facebook
I live in Shoreham(near brighton) and i hear sirens and a helicopter keeps coming near. Anything in that direction?! [editline]10th August 2011[/editline] I hate to make it sound scummy but we get this kind of stuff(Cops chasing a single man with a helicopter) but still...
[QUOTE=matt.ant;31654302]Is anything happening tonight or is it over? a girl has been arrested for organising a riot in Wakefield through Facebook[/QUOTE] Owned.
There's so many police officers about, I don't think anything will kick off in London. If anything [i]does[/i], it'll be quickly quashed.
[QUOTE=James*;31653970]I love England, you can loot shops and burn cars but when football matches are at risk of being called off that's when shit gets serious[/QUOTE] I waited an entire summer for Premier League football, I'll be damned if some chav cunt postpones it for another week.
Relatively quiet here. Was in the city centre earlier and the police are swarming about. Once this is over however, I think we should be concerned about the bill on the taxpayer. Thousands of officers on overtime pay adn the replacement of vehicles and other riot gear is going to cost a pretty penny. I'm pissed off that the rioters will get away with it, as I'm assuming half of them don't pay tax. The tax from me and three other mugs pays for one lazy arses beer and sky tv and he dares riot? I'm literally shaking with rage at the moment.
[QUOTE=matt.ant;31654302]Is anything happening tonight or is it over?[/QUOTE] Most of the rioters are staying in from the bad weather. Wouldn't want to catch a cold now would they?
[QUOTE=Chrisordie;31654970]Most of the rioters are staying in from the bad weather. Wouldn't want to catch a cold now would they?[/QUOTE] Why? Gives them an excuse to loot hospitals and pharmacies and fuck everyone over. At'll show 'em Converva'ives innit.
seems quiet tonight i guess. why did they suddenly stop.
I went to pick up a friend from the train station, which isn't far from the city centre. I reckon I saw about 10 police cars and around 5 foot patrols on that 3 mile journey and back. Plus I think about 5-6 officers in and around the entrance of the station. I've never seen so many police patrolling at the same time before.
[QUOTE=frankie penis;31655163]seems quiet tonight i guess. why did they suddenly stop.[/QUOTE] Bad weather.
[QUOTE=frankie penis;31655163]seems quiet tonight i guess. why did they suddenly stop.[/QUOTE] Well i can't fit many more lcd tv's in my room and i need to sell some of these ipads.
[QUOTE=frankie penis;31655163]seems quiet tonight i guess. why did they suddenly stop.[/QUOTE] Because they didn't really have an agenda to pursue, and everyone already got the phat l00tz they wanted.
[QUOTE=WeekendWarrior;31655175]Bad weather.[/QUOTE] and increased police presence. I think they might come back soon.
[QUOTE=Test Card F;31654455]I live in Shoreham(near brighton) and i hear sirens and a helicopter keeps coming near. Anything in that direction?! [editline]10th August 2011[/editline] I hate to make it sound scummy but we get this kind of stuff(Cops chasing a single man with a helicopter) but still...[/QUOTE] I don't think much has happened south of london. I just hope they don't start rioting during the Pride celebrations, since there'll be loads of people there.
[QUOTE=Sexy Eskimo;31655184]Well i can't fit many more lcd tv's in my room and i need so sell some of these ipads.[/QUOTE] getting old now cunt
[QUOTE=thisispain;31646997]scuse me i'm having a moment with my fellow citizens of the commonwealth.[/QUOTE] ugh it pains me to see you post, honestly
[QUOTE=Craptasket;31656088]ugh it pains me to see you post, honestly[/QUOTE] doesn't what he's doing count as trolling
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW0356brnrE&feature=player_embedded[/media] riots in edinburgh
[QUOTE=matt.ant;31654302]Is anything happening tonight or is it over? a girl has been arrested for organising a riot in Wakefield through Facebook[/QUOTE] [B]HEY GUYS I'M GOING TO GO ORGANIZE A RIOT, DO IT COVERTLY? NAH I'MMA JUST POST ON FACEBOOK! NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN! HAHAHA![/B] I laugh at their stupidity.
[URL="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/scotland/scottish-politics/8693806/UK-riots-Alex-Salmond-accused-of-gloating-over-English-violence.html"]Cunt of the day, brought to you by Alex Salmond.[/URL]
[QUOTE=Keyblockor;31656290][B]HEY GUYS I'M GOING TO GO ORGANIZE A RIOT, DO IT COVERTLY? NAH I'MMA JUST POST ON FACEBOOK! NOTHING WILL EVER HAPPEN! HAHAHA![/B] I laugh at their stupidity.[/QUOTE] planning a riot covertly is kind of counter-productive.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.