• 100 More Ways to Die in Garry's Mod: Part 3
    15 replies, posted
[url]http://www.garrysmod.com/news/?p=6982[/url]
when will this stop
God damn it, it did the ? thing again. [highlight]Do not do the 'what?s' type of thing, we are aware of it. [/highlight]
Theres one more part. But filming is going slow because everyone fucks about.
Why did they had to divide everything in parts? This is so ridiculous.
[QUOTE=Zuimzado;18571205]Why did they had to divide everything in parts? This is so ridiculous.[/QUOTE] First 50 or whatever number was already made. The last batch is being made now.
Dear god this series is shit.
Was is really so shocking to see another part? Each part has 25 deaths, and there are going to be 100 total. 4 parts :O
[QUOTE=The_Lizard_Xing;18570734]when will this stop[/QUOTE] When it lists 100 ways to die? :downs:
Machinima wanted Djy to make another 100 ways, and he didn't want to do it as much as he did the first time. So literally he is half assing these ones.
I hope they release a video that has all the parts with no bullshit in between.
yeah th shit inbetween is not needed
[QUOTE=Teh_Cheese;18573609]Machinima wanted Djy to make another 100 ways, and he didn't want to do it as much as he did the first time. So literally he is half assing these ones.[/QUOTE] Too bad he had this on the list of things to do for almost a year
I love the banana man
Well, the deaths are fun, and so is Heavy's adventures, but I think the should've been in separate videos. [editline]05:57PM[/editline] *And so are Heavy's adventures
Seriously, I don't see why doing something like the first is so hard. In fact I think it should be easier considering Djy is alot better at editing and shit.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.