• Tupac's ex-girlfriend is selling a photo of his penis for $7,500
    23 replies, posted
[url]https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.45400/title.all-eyez-on-it-tupac-shakurs-ex-selling-dick-pic#[/url] [QUOTE]An ex-girlfriend of Tupac Shakur is planning to sell a photo of the late legendary MC’s penis, according to TMZ. The woman, who captured the full-frontal photo at a 1990 house party in Marin County, wants to privately sell the photo for $7,500. If she’s unable to nab that price, she’s reportedly willing to auction the photo to the highest bidder. As explained to TMZ, Pac used to routinely expose himself to shock his homies, and his girlfriend at the time told the “California Love” rapper she’d capture a photo of his private parts if he didn’t cover up. He evidently didn’t listen.[/QUOTE] there's a censored version in the link above for anyone interested
i'd buy it
What a time to be alive
[QUOTE]As explained to TMZ, Pac used to routinely expose himself to shock his homies, and his girlfriend at the time told the “California Love” rapper she’d capture a photo of his private parts if he didn’t cover up. He evidently didn’t listen.[/QUOTE] Hahah holy shit, imagine that. "fuck sake pac's got his cock out again"
Is this even legal?
I guess I need to take out a loan.
wonder if this means tupac is alive 🤔
Is it hard at least?
Martin Shkreli seems like the type of guy who will pick this up.
[QUOTE=redBadger;52954632]Martin Shkreli seems like the type of guy who will pick this up.[/QUOTE] From prison? Might send the wrong message to his cellmate.
[QUOTE=Louis;52954563]Hahah holy shit, imagine that. "fuck sake pac's got his cock out again"[/QUOTE] Truly the Louis C.K of the past
this bitch...
Pretty sure a pic of his dick would be worth more than that. Then again how do we even know if it is his penis? Can any of his homies back this claim up?
[quote]Pac used to routinely expose himself to shock his homies[/quote] its funny the first few times someone does this but if they keep going at it it quickly becomes weird and annoying
Can someone on FP buy this. Asking for a friend.
Thus commenced the rappening
[QUOTE=gameplaya89;52954991]Can someone on FP buy this. Asking for a friend.[/QUOTE] community fund is nearly halfway there
[QUOTE=Ninja Gnome;52954793]its funny the first few times someone does this but if they keep going at it it quickly becomes weird and annoying[/QUOTE] My buddy Kyle used to do it all the time, but just his balls. We had a mancave at a buddy's house EVERYONE went to when we were teenagers, and it had glass windowpane doors. He'd sneak up in the dark while we were chillin, hang brain through his fly, plap it against the glass, then knock so we'd all turn and look at him grinning like an idiot. His punishment was washing all the windows on a regular basis. I kept praying his wrinkly pathetic nuts would get caught in his zipper, but it never happened.
Wow unreal, he should come back to America and sue.
man that's pretty cheap considering the material, if it were me i'd start at like $100,000 and hope someone tries to buy it for $50k
Imagine the news if we really crowdsourced buying this with the community fund. And then released it under free license.
would it count as a joke or low effort post to apply to buy this picture with the FP community fund?
[QUOTE=Aetna;52955722]My buddy Kyle used to do it all the time, but just his balls. We had a mancave at a buddy's house EVERYONE went to when we were teenagers, and it had glass windowpane doors. He'd sneak up in the dark while we were chillin, hang brain through his fly, plap it against the glass, then knock so we'd all turn and look at him grinning like an idiot. His punishment was washing all the windows on a regular basis. I kept praying his wrinkly pathetic nuts would get caught in his zipper, but it never happened.[/QUOTE] Are you telling me you guys would make him wash the window, he'd do it, then he'd repeat the whole process over?
[QUOTE=Ninja Gnome;52954793]its funny the first few times someone does this but if they keep going at it it quickly becomes weird and annoying[/QUOTE] How is that funny? To me it just seems REALLY weird and gross.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.