• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
I feel loved.
Ohai guys. Whats the good word?
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707339]Ohai guys. Whats the good word?[/QUOTE] the good word of the day is cabbage remember to hold this dear, and type it into 5 other tf2 servers today otherwise you will be cursed
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34707354]the good word of the day is cabbage remember to hold this dear, and type it into 5 other tf2 servers today otherwise you will be cursed[/QUOTE] DON'T READ THIS ITS CURSED 9 yers ago a gurl was killed by car and now her is cursed and come backing in life if you donot kopy this to 5 srvrs you will get killed by cabbages
[QUOTE=TomZa;34707378]DON'T READ THIS ITS CURSED 9 yers ago a gurl was killed by car and now her is cursed and come backing in life if you donot kopy this to 9 srvrs you will get killed by cabbages[/QUOTE] THEN WHO WAS CABBAGE
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34707354]the good word of the day is cabbage remember to hold this dear, and type it into 5 other tf2 servers today otherwise you will be cursed[/QUOTE] CABBAGE MEDUL!
[QUOTE=Behemothbear;34707398]THEN WHO WAS CABBAGE[/QUOTE] RIGHT BEHIND YOU.
So I'm going to stop all the misinformation and rumors and other crap about the new knife right now. The new knife is called The Black Rose (to those of you buying it, Genuine The Black Rose.) The Black Rose is a knife that does absolutely nothing different. It's just the original knife with new looks. You can buy it from AVA for 11 gcoin - minimum is $5 over steam, $2 over Ijji's shoddy payment system (you need to play the tutorial and a round of AVA first to enable steam payments - don't worry it's like CoD, it will be over before you know it) You can craft the Brose into stuff but you cannot trade it. The Brose isn't obtainable any other way. If you see someone with more then 1 Brose, they are a esperate trader or are hacking.
[QUOTE=commandhat;34707432]So I'm going to stop all the misinformation and rumors and other crap about the new knife right now. The Black Rose is a knife that does absolutely nothing different. It's just the original knife with new looks. You can buy it from AVA for 11 gcoin - minimum is $5 over steam, $2 over Ijji's shoddy payment system (you need to play the tutorial and a round of AVA first to enable steam payments - don't worry it's like CoD, it will be over before you know it) You can craft the Brose into stuff but you cannot trade it. The Brose isn't obtainable any other way. If you see someone with more then 1 Brose, they are a esperate trader or are hacking.[/QUOTE] What the hell is this?
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707449]What the hell is this?[/QUOTE] It's a post. To clarify, I've poked around the TF2 item schema and came up with everything in that post.
[QUOTE=Behemothbear;34707398]THEN WHO WAS CABBAGE[/QUOTE] We are all the cabbage of course.
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707449]What the hell is this?[/QUOTE] New knife, also 5$ for it? Gog damn.
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707428]RIGHT BEHIND YOU.[/QUOTE] Behemothbear is cabbage, how can this be D: Also, ty Tarmaa for the Kringle Collection <3
[QUOTE=Garbor 0.1;34707472]New knife, also 5$ for it? Gog damn.[/QUOTE] I love the idea of a new knife, but shudder at the fact its five bucks. Someone wanna fill me in on whats happened so far?
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707502]I love the idea of a new knife, but shudder at the fact its five bucks. Someone wanna fill me in on whats happened so far?[/QUOTE] Oh, right, sorry, I forgot to mention this: AFTER you buy the knife using $2 from ijji's payment system, go back, download AVA thru steam, log in, receive TF2 knife. So if you're willing to suffer through a payment system that isn't PayPal (because Ijji's paypal is frozen), you can get it for two dollars.
GOD DAMMIT YOU NEED TO USE 2$ FOR IT [I]AND[/I] DOWNLOAD IT THROUGH STEAM? All hope is lost.
I remember the thread that the Snapped Pupils concept art came from. Those ideas were so fucking horrible.
Wow [url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10043[/url] People is mad.
Also, I checked the naming system for it. Apparently TF2 calls it Genuine The Black Rose, not The Genuine Black Rose.
I really want the knife. I hope it doesn't turn into a holiday promotion for a short time only. Edit: Damn you the hats get ins the way.
[QUOTE=TomZa;34707529]GOD DAMMIT YOU NEED TO USE 2$ FOR IT [I]AND[/I] DOWNLOAD IT THROUGH STEAM? All hope is lost.[/QUOTE] Download it one time though a SLOW download mirror(1.5-2.5 hours), wait for it to install (3 hours), buy weapon (5-15 minutes), download a second time through steam (30-minutes-2 hours), wait for it to install (3 hours), receive tf2 knife. Minimum 8 hours, maximum 11 hours. And this is assuming you have FiOS. Edit: You're crying a river between my posts.
[quote]Jagger: those guys on fp Jagger: i think they're gay. Pocket Medic: wow really [/quote] you gotta admit though, this place has more gays than the lgbtlbgltbp chat thread
[QUOTE=commandhat;34707604]Download it one time though a SLOW download mirror(1.5-2.5 hours), wait for it to install (3 hours), buy weapon (5-15 minutes), download a second time through steam (30-minutes-2 hours), wait for it to install (3 hours), receive tf2 knife. Minimum 8 hours, maximum 11 hours. And this is assuming you have FiOS.[/QUOTE] This is a reskin right? Not worth it.
oooooh 8000+ posts
Wait wait wait, whoah. Just woke up, new weapon and a [B]$100 ring?!?!?!?![/B]
Wait ijji coins? Holy fuck i have alot from that free event on gunbound a longgg time ago.
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707640]Wait ijji coins? Holy fuck i have alot from that free event on gunbound a longgg time ago.[/QUOTE] If what I'm thinking is correct, you can buy one rose knife, trade it away - IF YOU CAN USE GIFT WRAP ON IT, delete it in the AVA inventory, then buy it agian for another rose knife. :v: And yes, ijji coins. I just called them Gcoins because that's what ava calls them.
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707640]Wait ijji coins? Holy fuck i have alot from that free event on gunbound a longgg time ago.[/QUOTE] FFFFFF why I gave away my ijji coins from Gunz :suicide:
[QUOTE=commandhat;34707663]If what I'm thinking is correct, you can buy one rose knife, trade it away - IF YOU CAN USE GIFT WRAP ON IT, delete it in the AVA inventory, then buy it agian for another rose knife. :v: And yes, ijji coins. I just called them Gcoins because that's what ava calls them.[/QUOTE] hah. I still have 22 g coins according to the site. What do i do now?
If I had a 100$ to spare I'd totally marry SXBIG
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.