• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
I want it horribly.
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707677]hah. I still have 22 g coins according to the site. What do i do now?[/QUOTE] 1)Download ava. 2) Install it. 3) IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING ELSE, START AVA. I say this because Ijji are bad coders; AVA breaks if you don't run steam AND it's launcher as admin. Close either and you're fucked. 4) Make or login to an account. 5) Join one of the servers labelled "Levels 1-5". 6) Click shop. 7) Click Melee. It's a tab at the top left. 8) Click on the knife. 9) Click on the dropdown and change it to '4 days' to reduse loss of gcoins. 10) click Buy next to the knife. 11) Quit AVA. 12) Open TF2. 13) I got a new kniiiife, I got a new kniiife~
[QUOTE=Kirbyfactor;34707690]If I had a 100$ to spare I'd totally marry SXBIG[/QUOTE] [b]Question:[/b] If you had $100 and could buy the ring, which regular TF2 General Chat user/users would you marry?
This game is 5 gigs. Holy fuck.
How bad would it be to marry an alt account? I don't know anybody well enough to give them a ring. Not that I am planning on getting it any time soon.
[QUOTE=Mentlegen;34707717][b]Question:[/b] If you had $100 and could buy the ring, which regular TF2 General Chat user would you marry?[/QUOTE] SXBIG Hyper Mentlegen Tomzasd Constructor Intermudkipz at once!
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707728]Also for those of you who want that reskin badly...you DO know you can get g coins for free by doing surveys and shit on the ijji site? Also holy fuck 5 gigs.[/QUOTE] Answer these questions for free virus.
[QUOTE=Kirbyfactor;34707737]SXBIG Hyper Mentlegen Tomzasd Constructor Intermudkipz at once![/QUOTE] i thought we had something special
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34707757]i thought we had something special[/QUOTE] Fuck I totally forgot you!
[QUOTE=commandhat;34707559]Also, I checked the naming system for it. Apparently TF2 calls it Genuine The Black Rose, not The Genuine Black Rose.[/QUOTE]That's the way the nomenclature works in tf2, for the 'The' to come first, the system would need to be rewritten
[QUOTE=Uzbekistan;34707836]That's the way the nomenclature works in tf2, for the 'The' to come first, the system would need to be rewritten[/QUOTE] Then what about that dimensional analysis. :v:
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34707845]Then what about that dimensional analysis. :v:[/QUOTE] Jesus christ Doc, you disintegrated Einstein!
[QUOTE=Mentlegen;34707717][b]Question:[/b] If you had $100 and could buy the ring, which regular TF2 General Chat user/users would you marry?[/QUOTE] As a note this was meant for everyone.
Nobody wants to marry me? :<
[QUOTE=Kirbyfactor;34707737]SXBIG Hyper Mentlegen Tomzasd Constructor Intermudkipz at once![/QUOTE] aww<3
That guy who made the ring must be swiming in dosh right now, fucking 100$ probably every minute
[QUOTE=MILKE;34707913]That guy who made the ring must be swiming in dosh right now, fucking 100$ probably every minute[/QUOTE] Except not 100$, he gets 25% of the money, IIRC.
[QUOTE=Behemothbear;34707479]Behemothbear is cabbage, how can this be D: Also, ty Tarmaa for the Kringle Collection <3[/QUOTE] I was wondering who won that [editline]15th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Kirbyfactor;34707737]SXBIG Hyper Mentlegen Tomzasd Constructor Intermudkipz at once![/QUOTE] Wow, [img]http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/heart.png[/img]
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34707954]I was wondering who won that [editline]15th February 2012[/editline] Wow, [img]http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/heart.png[/img][/QUOTE] No Tarmaa, your dumb.
This download is gonna take a while. Anyone know what i should do with the remaining coins?
[QUOTE=Mentlegen;34707988]No Tarmaa, your dumb.[/QUOTE] yea probably
[QUOTE=commandhat;34707703]1)Download ava. 2) Install it. 3) IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING ELSE, START AVA. I say this because Ijji are bad coders; AVA breaks if you don't run steam AND it's launcher as admin. Close either and you're fucked. 4) Make or login to an account. 5) Join one of the servers labelled "Levels 1-5". 6) Click shop. 7) Click Melee. It's a tab at the top left. 8) Click on the knife. 9) Click on the dropdown and change it to '4 days' to reduse loss of gcoins. 10) click Buy next to the knife. 11) Quit AVA. 12) Open TF2. 13) I got a new kniiiife, I got a new kniiife~[/QUOTE] Now I wait.
[QUOTE==DarkStar=;34707558]Wow [url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=10043[/url] People is mad.[/QUOTE] Who wouldn't be mad If you see a SINGLE item costs 99,99$ that is not even for any kind of charity thing? [editline]15th February 2012[/editline] Also this is the second item that costs 99,99$... but this one was specialy made for Japanese charity [url]http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Magnanimous_Monarch[/url] [t]http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/4/4b/Magnanimous_Monarch.png/250px-Magnanimous_Monarch.png[/t]
I don't want to pay real money for a reskin. crazy people
[QUOTE=TomZa;34708109]I don't want to pay real money for a reskin. crazy people[/QUOTE] It's a fucking sexy knife. I am going to get it and use it with my Made Man.
[QUOTE=Seiteki;34708114]It's a fucking sexy knife. I am going to get it and use it with my Made Man.[/QUOTE] Seiteki is Tuxedo Mask.
[QUOTE=Behemothbear;34708127]Seiteki is Tuxedo Mask.[/QUOTE] I should get a Party Phantom.
So did Dark make that second page of stick figures?
[QUOTE=TomZa;34708109]I don't want to pay real money for a reskin. crazy people[/QUOTE] And by that you mean 'I can't download the game to pay real money for a reskin'
I havent even seen this knife yet. Is it cool?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.