• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
Here, TomZa, I'll distribute the spy-cicles and knives, we'll commence the ganking soon enough :v:
[QUOTE=Kegan;34722741]Here, TomZa, I'll distribute the spy-cicles and knives, we'll commence the ganking soon enough :v:[/QUOTE] let's kill everybody
[QUOTE=TomZa;34722718]you so dead[/QUOTE] apart from the fact i really like dr pepper? if it's there i'll grab it, if it's not oh well nothing i can do.
A&W Master Race. All the rest of ya' get out of here.
Here, they only sell Dr Pepper in, like, a single shop inside a mall that's 150 km away.
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34722767]apart from the fact i really like dr pepper? if it's there i'll grab it, if it's not oh well nothing i can do.[/QUOTE] then it's ok [editline]16th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Nidhogg;34722781]A&W Master Race. All the rest of ya' get out of here.[/QUOTE] A&W Root Beer is lovely
I got Planeswalker Goggles. [B]FINALLY[/B].
[QUOTE=maxumym;34722805]I got Planeswalker Goggles. [B]FINALLY[/B].[/QUOTE] Was it really that hard? I got them in my first try :v:
[QUOTE=Nidhogg;34722781]A&W Master Race. All the rest of ya' get out of here.[/QUOTE] I haven't been to an A&W restaurant in forever.
They don't sell Dr. Pepper here at all, also i just slept 22 hours again fucking dammit.
[QUOTE=Nidhogg;34722781]A&W Master Race. All the rest of ya' get out of here.[/QUOTE] I like A&W, but for the sake of belligerency: [B][I]Make me[/I][/B] :v: Edit: and Seiteki; there's several A&Ws around my area :3
They only sell A&W Root Beer here, and it's 2 fucking euros per can. I can get 1,5 litres of Dr.Pepper with that money
[QUOTE=maxumym;34722805]I got Planeswalker Goggles. [B]FINALLY[/B].[/QUOTE] dear lord i have to get those they're one of two things i need to complete my dj scouty set [QUOTE=Goodwell;34720592]Welp, i'm married. To Uzbekistan! :downs:[/QUOTE] you scandalous wench i thought we had something special
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34722623]dr pepper is nice but limited in australia. I prefer good old coke myself[/QUOTE] I prefer Sprite.
Also, got a vintage Bonk Helm from Rude's raffles, fuck year.
Never tasted Dr. Pepper though. We don't have it in Russia. [editline]16th February 2012[/editline] Also, kumis.
If I got a ring I would marry: Generic Pocket Medic Goodwell TomZa Or possibly someone I've forgotten.
I just slept enough time to... GO TO SCHOOL FSDSAFSDAFSSDAF WHY YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP EARLY LAZY ASS? /c
Kirbyfactor
[QUOTE=Mentlegen;34722862]Kirbyfactor[/QUOTE] he's already married, you polygamous fiend
Message me on Steam if you want to play TF2. I feel like getting in an hour or two (roughly) tonight.
TF2 General Thread v8 - Marry Me Edition
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34722875]he's already married, you polygamous fiend[/QUOTE] Swingers, swingers...
someone should totally buy me a ring
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34722623]dr pepper is nice but limited in australia. I prefer good old coke myself[/QUOTE] They dont sell Vanilla Coke in 24 packs of cans where I live. Im extremely disappointed.
Vanilla Coke is excellent, but it costs 2€ per can too.
Root beer is essentially non-existent where I live
Good Gravy! Valve have changed steam inventory, it now lists your items in the order you have them sorted in TF2, not what order you got them in!
[QUOTE=Tarmaa;34722933]Root beer is essentially non-existent where I live[/QUOTE] Dont you just milk trees for that? Like, im sure trees have udders. Just go to the park or something.
[QUOTE=Drsalvador;34722941]Good Gravy! Valve have changed steam inventory, it now lists your items in the order you have them sorted in TF2, not what order you got them in![/QUOTE] Well that's a fucking relief.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.