• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
I'm here procrastinating. Where is that new spy knife?
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34722901]They dont sell Vanilla Coke in 24 packs of cans where I live. Im extremely disappointed.[/QUOTE] mmm vanilla coke is smooth, and that's not why i drink coke also, if i had 100 dollars to spend on virtual items for people again, i'd probably choose shadow_of_intent hyper pocket medic darktooth or is the ring no longer buyable?
Does anyone have a spare Baseball Bill's Sport Shine? And no, not for crafting. And yes, I am going to wear it.
Gotham City Imposters is a waste of money. Its so badly unbalanced, only one gamemode is populated, pretty much every match has one person lagging like shit appearing all over the place, and the first patch is due in March to fix alot of problems they clearly didnt see in their 2 minutes of bug testing.
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34722966]mmm vanilla coke is smooth, and that's not why i drink coke also, if i had 100 dollars to spend on virtual items for people again, i'd probably choose shadow_of_intent hyper pocket medic darktooth or is the ring no longer buyable?[/QUOTE] I personally like diet vanilla cherry doctor pepper. Also the ring has become a joke now actually.
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34722966]also, if i had 100 dollars to spend on virtual items for people again, i'd probably choose shadow_of_intent instead of: hyper pocket medic darktooth[/QUOTE] Isnt that sweet. Id probably use my ring on either: dubious generic uzbekistan shadow_of_intent or maxumym
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34722985] or maxumym[/QUOTE] Oh, how sweet of you... [QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34722985] [B]shadow_of_intent[/B] [/QUOTE] Personality split?
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34722957]I'm here procrastinating. Where is that new spy knife?[/QUOTE]Consider that it doesn't have animations yet [QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34722985] uzbekistan[/QUOTE] Love ya babe, but I'm already married
OHOHOHOHO. Just when I bought these Goggles for key + ref, they show up in WH for just a key? HNNNNNNNNNNNNG!
Only KirbyFactor would marry me. Well, atleast that's someone.
[QUOTE=Uzbekistan;34723017] Love ya babe, but I'm already married[/QUOTE] Now you are married twice.
[QUOTE=Mentlegen;34723024]Only KirbyFactor would marry me. Well, atleast that's someone.[/QUOTE] i would marry you~~
[QUOTE=TomZa;34723033]i would marry you~~[/QUOTE] Who the fuck are you? :v:
Oh, and sammy, get your ass online, you won a strange kgb
[QUOTE=Uzbekistan;34723039]Oh, and sammy, get your ass online, you won a strange kgb[/QUOTE] I can't claim it yet. My comp is broken, so the only time I can get on is at my grandmothers.
Well shit. I bought the damn knife on the game expecting to get it. Oh well. The game is okay i guess.
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34723063]Well shit. I bought the damn knife on the game expecting to get it. Oh well. The game is okay i guess.[/QUOTE] A.V.A is some pretty bullshit. It just bullshits you so much. The only real gun you should ever buy is the Bizon PP-19. Shotguns are useless away from the NPC missions, and the NPC missions are ludicrously hard. [editline]16th February 2012[/editline] It's fun at times but it fucking pisses me off.
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34722972]Gotham City Imposters is a waste of money. Its so badly unbalanced, only one gamemode is populated, pretty much every match has one person lagging like shit appearing all over the place, and the first patch is due in March to fix alot of problems they clearly didnt see in their 2 minutes of bug testing.[/QUOTE] I could've told you it was a waste of money just from the screenshots. The only reason that game is on my wishlist is because of the potential for retarded characters I can make. Also because I love DC.
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34722985]Isnt that sweet. Id probably use my ring on either: dubious generic uzbekistan shadow_of_intent or maxumym[/QUOTE] not on your list thanks for breaking the chain of people wanting to marry me, gosh
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34723126]not on your list thanks for breaking the chain of people wanting to marry me, gosh[/QUOTE] I'll marry you~ We'll ride off into the sunset in the Jason the 34th Tank. :v:
[QUOTE=Lijitsu;34723115]I could've told you it was a waste of money just from the screenshots. The only reason that game is on my wishlist is because of the potential for retarded characters I can make. Also because I love DC.[/QUOTE] It wasnt a bad idea, but holy shit it was made so badly. And the fact they arent doing anything to fix it until March shows they dont give a shit. [editline]16th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34723126]not on your list thanks for breaking the chain of people wanting to marry me, gosh[/QUOTE] Was I on your list? thanks for breaking my heart, gosh
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34723170]It wasnt a bad idea, but holy shit it was made so badly. And the fact they arent doing anything to fix it until March shows they dont give a shit.[/QUOTE] Why did you even think it would be a good game?
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34723170]It wasnt a bad idea, but holy shit it was made so badly. And the fact they arent doing anything to fix it until March shows they dont give a shit. [editline]16th February 2012[/editline] Was I on your list? thanks for breaking my heart, gosh[/QUOTE] i dont have a list, silly :buddy:
[QUOTE=maxumym;34723175]Why did you even think it would be a good game?[/QUOTE] Because I like some things you dont? Stand back, I know thats alot to take in.
That bitch Pocket Medic sold/crafted/deleted the Armored Authority it won in my raffle. I mad.
[QUOTE=MasterFen007;34723223]That bitch Pocket Medic sold/crafted/deleted the Armored Authority it won in my raffle. I mad.[/QUOTE] i gave it to salvador since he was sad he didn't get any free items when i got piled up with them sowwy mr. fen
Found someone selling aged moustache grey finally. I ended up paying 1.11 refined for it, is that reasonable because i thought it was closer to 2 reclaimed. Anyway that's done. Just realised dr. whoas are paintable now I am tempted to try and paint it if i find a colour I like. But it's so difficult finding paints :S
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34723245]i gave it to salvador since he was sad he didn't get any free items when i got piled up with them sowwy mr. fen[/QUOTE] I forgive ye, you did well...
Any Pink Floyd fans here? I got 2 Soldier items (Black Box and Equalizer) name+desc tagged with The Wall references, but I don't need em anymore. Just message me if you want em.
[QUOTE=Citizen Insane;34723273]Any Pink Floyd fans here? I got 2 Soldier items (Black Box and Equalizer) name+desc tagged with The Wall references, but I don't need em anymore. Just message me if you want em.[/QUOTE] Possibly. What are the references?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.