• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
[QUOTE==DarkStar=;34778322]This guy is insane, don't work with him you haven't hear him rage in the mic. Trust me-[/QUOTE] Because Rebbacus and I refused to collaborate (with him) after he did that post, he's now running around claiming we "treated him like shit" lol
[QUOTE=MaxOfS2D;34778346]Because Rebbacus and I refused to collaborate after he did that post, he's now running around claiming we "treated him like shit" lol[/QUOTE] Classy of him. I used to play sometimes in his servers and he made an horrible job, plus as soon someone say something about him instaban. This guys is a nutter don't even try to talk with him.
[QUOTE=Gabriel_Gore;34778049]Speaking of hit sounds. What do you guys have? Mine is the guy from killing floor saying "DOSH"[/QUOTE] I use the hit sound from megaman, that little *blorp* sound.
I use clean tf2, no hitsounds whatsoever.
[QUOTE=EmperorKabuto;34778442]I use clean tf2, no hitsounds whatsoever.[/QUOTE] Boring TF2
[QUOTE=MaxOfS2D;34778282]I posted this in the ring thread but it's so hilarious that I want to share it with the GC thread [IMG]http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/2/4909520270-orig.png[/IMG] Spent 100 bucks because of [URL="http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1096680?p=34347146&viewfull=1#post34347146"]this[/URL], didn't even name it right woooooooooooooooow[/QUOTE] Hey max, could you do me a favor? Please make a long video with you talking. Nothing specific, just you talking. You're like a white, french Morgan Freeman.
My hitsound is from quake. Makes flamethrowers and sentries much easier on the ears.
[QUOTE=EmperorKabuto;34778442]I use clean tf2, no hitsounds whatsoever.[/QUOTE] best hitsound in my experience is the quieter assist "ding" from L4D/L4D2
my hitsound is loud
Mine is the default with the pitch changed based on how much damage I do. I'd use a custom one, but I can't seem to find one that works well with the change in pitch.
I need to make my hitsound Generic yelling "AWWWW FUCK".
I have the killing floor voices for the pyro :v:
[QUOTE==DarkStar=;34778322]This guy is insane, don't work with him you haven't hear him rage in the mic. Trust me-[/QUOTE] Surely he's not worse than me. [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=MaxOfS2D;34778458]best hitsound in my experience is the quieter assist "ding" from L4D/L4D2[/QUOTE] I use the inception bawng. Its amazing as pyro.
You guys need to enter this: [url]http://www.facepunch.com/threads/1164751[/url] Also someone good with the photoshops make a banner!
You can still play Brawl Busters if you are outside America and Europe, badass. That game is fucking fun as. Of course I picked the best looking character.
I need to get a custom hitsound. :(
i just use tf2's hitsound, it's nice
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34778342]For the record, I was going to buy mine to get an Unusual Black Box, it wasnt a joke so therefore I am smart.[/QUOTE] on shugo's server(or w/e its called) a girl there has a p. fetti black box. Its of course serverside, but looks amazing.
[QUOTE=Darktooth77;34778621]i just use tf2's hitsound, it's nice[/QUOTE] DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING No it's not.
[QUOTE=Suttles;34778639]on shugo's server(or w/e its called) a girl there has a p. fetti black box. Its of course serverside, but looks amazing.[/QUOTE] Dont suppose you have a picture or anything?
I wonder how long it is before Support fuck up and give someone an unusual weapon.
[QUOTE=Totenkreuz;34778649]DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING No it's not.[/QUOTE] LETS DO THE FORK IN THE GARBAGE DISPOSAL cursed media tags
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34778661]Dont suppose you have a picture or anything?[/QUOTE] nope.
Anyone good with scripting? I'm want "f" to change the fov, toggle viewmodels, and change the sensitivity alias +snipe "fov_desired 60;r_drawviewmodel 0;sensitivity 1;" alias -snipe "fov_desired 90;r_drawviewmodel 1;sensitivity 3;" bindtoggle "f" +snipe edit: nevermind I learned how to google //Zoom Script with Toggle alias "zoomtoggle" "zoom" alias "zoom" "fov_desired 60; viewmodel_fov 90; viewmodel_fov_demo 54; sensitivity 1; alias zoomtoggle zoomoff" alias "zoomoff" "fov_desired 90; viewmodel_fov 90; viewmodel_fov_demo 60; sensitivity 3; alias zoomtoggle zoom" bind f "zoomtoggle"
thread is dying, post your favorite paint mine is team spirit
Team spirit is THE best, that's a fact.
Zeph Greed
I made a quick [del]shitty[/del] Banner for Token's screenshot raffle thingy. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pDs6L.png[/IMG]
[QUOTE=Ern;34778830]I made a quick [del]shitty[/del] Banner. [img]http://i.imgur.com/pDs6L.png[/img][/QUOTE] better than anything i could ever do
Aww yeah won a raffle, let's see.. Oh it's a joke raffle.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.