• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
Oh hey guys. I just got done hating myself for probably becoming something i really don't want to be.
Bout time.
[QUOTE=yellowoboe;34785601]Bout time.[/QUOTE] I wasn't doing it THAT long.
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34785595]Oh hey guys. I just got done hating myself for probably becoming something i really don't want to be.[/QUOTE] You're not coming out of the closet are you? Granted this is an EXCELLENT place to do so :v:
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34785608]I wasn't doing it THAT long.[/QUOTE] I can't trust spinning people.
[QUOTE=Kegan;34785617]You're not coming out of the closet are you? Granted this is an EXCELLENT place to do so :v:[/QUOTE] I ain't no ♂Boy♂Next♂Door♂, no. It's something else.
Post about it, then don't tell us what it is. GJ
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34785646]I ain't no ♂Boy♂Next♂Door♂, no. It's something else.[/QUOTE] Well don't leave us in suspense man
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34785646]I ain't no ♂Boy♂Next♂Door♂, no. It's something else.[/QUOTE] I am intrigued.
shall i grab the popcorn
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34785656]Post about it, then don't tell us what it is. GJ[/QUOTE] Welcome to Half-Life 3. After 5 decades of development, it's sure to be worth the weight. I'm not gonna tell you anything about it in this commentary, so just play cluelessly and try to rationlize waiting half your lifetime for this to come out. Thanks, and have fun!
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34785676]I'm not gonna tell you anything about it in this commentary, so just play cluelessly and try to rationlize waiting half your lifetime for this to come out. Thanks, and have fun![/QUOTE] so what's the point in posting about this if you're not gonna tell us what's the issue sorry if that's needlessly rude but that's little more than a "look at me look at me" post in that case
Is this the part we grab Goodwell by the shirt and shake him senseless, demanding answers? Hyper go get a gun to point at him menacingly, I'll play the role of bad cop, sandvich can be damn good cop.
modz plz ban gudwil
i just realised that kegan is the only non-gold posting on this page huh
[QUOTE=MaxOfS2D;34785689]so what's the point in posting about this if you're not gonna tell us what's the issue sorry if that's needlessly rude but that's little more than a "look at me look at me" post in that case[/QUOTE] Well, if you honestly want to know, i think i may honestly be a furry. Not a major oh-god-my-time-on-this-planet-is-ogre issue, but something that's bothered me. ...That's it. You spent $50 on a game that's about 30 minutes of gameplay. Act now and get the day one DLC which includes two map packs and ONE new gun! Only in the activision store!
What a shocker
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34785702]i just realised that kegan is the only non-gold posting on this page huh[/QUOTE] I'm the minority :v:
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34785707]Well, if you honestly want to know, i think i may honestly be a furry. Not a major oh-god-my-time-on-this-planet-is-ogre issue, but something that's bothered me. ...That's it. You spent $50 on a game that's about 30 minutes of gameplay. Act now and get the day one DLC which includes two map packs and ONE new gun! Only in the activision store![/QUOTE] wow i'm so overwhelmed with shock no not really
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34785702]i just realised that kegan is the only non-gold posting on this page huh[/QUOTE] modz plz ban keygn
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34785702]i just realised that kegan is the only non-gold posting on this page huh[/QUOTE] Nuh uh.
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34785707]Well, if you honestly want to know, i think i may honestly be a furry. Not a major oh-god-my-time-on-this-planet-is-ogre issue, but something that's bothered me. ...That's it. You spent $50 on a game that's about 30 minutes of gameplay. Act now and get the day one DLC which includes two map packs and ONE new gun! Only in the activision store![/QUOTE] is this really such an issue i mean, its slightly odd, but thats about it [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Demon!;34785735]Nuh uh.[/QUOTE] stop not being gold you silly goose go throw money at CDKey
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34785702]i just realised that kegan is the only non-gold posting on this page huh[/QUOTE] You guys are all old farts.
[QUOTE=Demon!;34785735]Nuh uh.[/QUOTE] Yeah but nobody cares about you You are Demon! I mean, psh
[QUOTE=yellowoboe;34785734]modz plz ban keygn[/QUOTE] Modz plz ban Kegan. Wait. Shit.
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34785737]is this really such an issue i mean, its slightly odd, but thats about it [/QUOTE] Not really. I just tend to overthink shit. A lot. Sorry if you all got worried or something. I'll go sit in the corner.
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34785707]Well, if you honestly want to know, i think i may honestly be a furry. Not a major oh-god-my-time-on-this-planet-is-ogre issue, but something that's bothered me. ...That's it. You spent $50 on a game that's about 30 minutes of gameplay. Act now and get the day one DLC which includes two map packs and ONE new gun! Only in the activision store![/QUOTE] Breaking news.
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34785737]is this really such an issue i mean, its slightly odd, but thats about it [editline]20th February 2012[/editline] stop not being gold you silly goose go throw money at CDKey[/QUOTE] I do not think I am worthy of Gold Member status as of yet, perhaps in time that will change. [QUOTE=HyperTails;34785748]Yeah but nobody cares about you You are Demon! I mean, psh[/QUOTE] ;_;
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34785750]Not really. I just tend to overthink shit. A lot. Sorry if you all got worried or something. I'll go sit in the corner.[/QUOTE] Ah you DO worry too much. [sp]welcome to our little niche of weirdos[/sp]
[QUOTE=Kegan;34785776]Ah you DO worry too much. [sp]welcome to our little niche of weirdos[/sp][/QUOTE] we've got jackets
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.