• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
[QUOTE=vkggg;34491089]I think bind "KEY" "voicemenu (0/1/2) (0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8)" Should work, where 0 is Z menu, 1 is X etc and 0 corresponds to the first one on the list, 1 the seconds etc.[/QUOTE] Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks!
Get in the Steam chat you ungrateful buggers.
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34491155]yeah but they're still pretty nifty i'd get a hearts point and shoot if i could dear god that'd be awesome[/QUOTE] The Point and Shoot is a cool hat and all but I don't see it looking nice with hearts.
oh golly a new thread :dance:
New thread. New dick related posts that make me feel uncomfortable.
How could wouldn't it be with a sunbeams/flames bills hat? *drools*
[QUOTE=Captain Chalky;34491231]New thread. New dick related posts that make me feel uncomfortable.[/QUOTE] It will feel uncomfortable at first, but your body will soon find it pleasurable.
[thumb]http://i40.tinypic.com/absgew.png[/thumb] My Pyro loadout is very original. It's also the best.
Oh I just noticed there's a new Humble Bundle. [sp]hint hint[/sp] [IMG]http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/rainbow.png[/IMG]?
Sweet. I've been invited as a Roaming Soldier into a div3 comp team a bunch of people I know are in. gonna get some more scrims in, should be good.
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34491353]Sweet. I've been invited as a Roaming Soldier into a div3 comp team a bunch of people I know are in. gonna get some more scrims in, should be good.[/QUOTE]What team?
A bit off topic, but are the flags under each user gone? :v:
[QUOTE=Joseph Smith;34491402]A bit off topic, but are the flags under each user gone? :v:[/QUOTE] Yes, they seem to have been kidnapped by robots.
[QUOTE=Dakario;34491438]Yes, they seem to have been kidnapped by robots.[/QUOTE] BEEP BOOB SON. BEEP BOOB.
I traded a Steam Mobile gift for a Steam Mobile gift. I was so ripped off.
[url]http://tf2r.com/ksjbv93.html[/url]
[QUOTE=SgtWoodsy;34491358]What team?[/QUOTE] UCE, remnants of the old Urban Conflict server.
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34491591]UCE, remnants of the old Urban Conflict server.[/QUOTE]Well I asked my Div 2 friend if he knows how good the team is and he doesn't have a clue so good luck!
[QUOTE=SgtWoodsy;34491617]Well I asked my Div 2 friend if he knows how good the team is and he doesn't have a clue so good luck![/QUOTE] out of curiosity, who's your div 2 friend? I might've heard of him.
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34491633]out of curiosity, who's your div 2 friend? I might've heard of him.[/QUOTE]That would be NotJim. I call him Jim quite often.
[QUOTE=SgtWoodsy;34491637]That would be NotJim. I call him Jim quite often.[/QUOTE] Yeah never heard of him haha
Ahh, UCE. Yeah they just kicked out their roamer, prof. Turtles. They're a pretty good team, played zem a few times.
[QUOTE=Cryptogram;34491658]Ahh, UCE. Yeah they just kicked out their roamer, prof. Turtles. They're a pretty good team, played zem a few times.[/QUOTE] Wait, angryface turtles or a different turtles?
[QUOTE=Dubious George;34491665]Wait, angryface turtles or a different turtles?[/QUOTE] Nah, a different turtles. Professor Turtles. (angryfaceplayersarebaddieshuehue)
it should be TF2 General Chat V7 - I want to touch your dick edition
[QUOTE=Desuh;34491701]it should be TF2 General Chat V7 - I want to touch your dick edition[/QUOTE] just because the thread has a dick problem doesn't mean you need to be so rude about it!!
Pyro loadout? [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/614975232945432043/C2A3EDCB43F658B1806EE0E3DA546F388CD4B852/[/t]
why does everyone have infinity unusuals and be rich
Hey uh... I know there's a trading thread and all but I'm gonna try asking here because you guys are nicer. I wanna swap a brown bomber (uncraftable :c) for a point n' shoot. Would there be anyone who'd wanna do that for me?
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34491279]It will feel uncomfortable at first, but your body will soon find it pleasurable.[/QUOTE] I'd rather get thrown into the fiery pits of Oblivion, while covered in flammable oil.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.