• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
steam trading is down? shit. i need to use tf2wh.
Good day boy, what did I miss?
I AM THE RUSSIA. PUNY HUMANS. I WILL CREATE YOU FROM NONEXISTENCE.
[QUOTE==DarkStar=;34818160]Good day boy, what did I miss?[/QUOTE] 10 raffles
[QUOTE=mattmanlex;34818085]Oh great a russian leecher, that can't speak english very well, joined my raffle. [url=http://tf2r.com/user/76561198056039115.html]Here's his TF2R profile[/url] [release]MattMan: Hi MattMan: but MattMan: steam trading is sadly down right now MattMan: I'll hold onto your item(s) until it's back up, ok> MattMan: ok?* Black Virus: ага MattMan: I'm sorry, what? Black Virus: i am russia,human need to create one say? MattMan: I'm sorry, but steam trading is currently down, and therefore I cannot give you your items. MattMan: item* Black Virus: it's sad Black Virus: and finally can what happened to the exchange, before it was all just a garbage right now, what then? [/release] Apparently he's russia. Edit: He CAN speak coherently, any russians in here that would talk to him? I think it'll be funny. Edit2: I put in the rest of the conversation, what is that sentence after "it's sad" even supposed to mean?[/QUOTE]I can translate Russian shit for you. I'm Lithuanian but I know Russian.
[QUOTE==DarkStar=;34818160]Good day boy, what did I miss?[/QUOTE] Just that a Russian leecher won my raffle for crates, and steam trading is down, and what ensues is funny. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=SXBIG;34818182]I can translate Russian shit for you. I'm Lithuanian but I know Russian.[/QUOTE] Oh really? How would you feel about a multi-user chat to mess with him?
[QUOTE=marcus5;34818179]10 raffles[/QUOTE] As always. Aside for that someone have the turning command for the targe?
[QUOTE=mattmanlex;34818192]Just that a Russian leecher won my raffle for crates, and steam trading is down, and what ensues is funny. [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] Oh really? How would you feel about a multi-user chat to mess with him?[/QUOTE] I'm fucking Russian, I'll translate it firsthand.
[QUOTE=mattmanlex;34818192]Just that a Russian leecher won my raffle for crates, and steam trading is down, and what ensues is funny. Oh really? How would you feel about a multi-user chat to mess with him?[/QUOTE]Sure, but I don't have a Russian Keyboard so I'll have to use Latin Characters ninja's
[QUOTE=maxumym;34818161]I AM THE RUSSIA. PUNY HUMANS. I WILL CRATE YOU FROM NONEXISTENCE.[/QUOTE] I see...
[QUOTE=Kirbyfactor;34818076]You don't hear me complaining, you'd rather he gets profit and that Fez doesnt get his unusual back?[/QUOTE] I only answered max' post.
Oh well good morning the punching of faces <3~
[QUOTE=Gabriel_Gore;34818250]Oh well good morning the punching of faces <3~[/QUOTE] Hey babe.
Ok. I guess I gotta go now. Good night everyone and thanks.
[QUOTE=Skunky;34818394]Hey babe.[/QUOTE] Well good mornin' to you too there lad... em lass~? Hell it's facepunch. You might be both @_@
[QUOTE=maxumym;34818212]I'm fucking Russian, I'll translate it firsthand.[/QUOTE] Who is Russian and why are you cheating on me with him?!
How is everyone this fine Wednesday?
Pretty tired~ Need sleep. sleep.exe is not responding. Fuck
[QUOTE=Gabriel_Gore;34818441]Well good mornin' to you too there lad... em lass~? Hell it's facepunch. You might be both @_@[/QUOTE] >:|
[QUOTE=Inspecter;34818467]How is everyone this fine Wednesday?[/QUOTE] i'm Cold and my wrist hurts, and I can't trade with this guy who wants to buy my stuff because of steam trade. you?
Hey people and skunky, how is the day?
[QUOTE=Skunky;34818502]>:|[/QUOTE] Fine, i'll do a guess. Good mornin' Lad~
[QUOTE=Rcksta;34818521]Hey people and skunky, how is the day?[/QUOTE] I hate you
[QUOTE=DatHarry;34818509]i'm Cold and my wrist hurts, and I can't trade with this guy who wants to buy my stuff because of steam trade. you?[/QUOTE] My day is boring needs more Ghost.
[QUOTE=Inspecter;34818632]My day is boring needs more Ghost.[/QUOTE] Here you go, Some Ghost. [t]http://cache.ohinternet.com/images/thumb/9/9b/TrueCapitalistRadio_updated.png/618px-TrueCapitalistRadio_updated.png[/t] I see you little little mattmanlex rating everyones posts~
Hah, just got that rating viewer app thing and wow mattman you really need to calm down with the ratings.
[QUOTE=DatHarry;34818730]Hah, just got that rating viewer app thing and wow mattman you really need to calm down with the ratings.[/QUOTE] Actually I will do that, also can I have a link to that thing possibly?
[QUOTE=Gabriel_Gore;34818660] I see you little little mattmanlex rating everyones posts~[/QUOTE] [img]http://i.imgur.com/HLhDo.png[/img] jesus
[QUOTE=Cructo;34818787][img]http://i.imgur.com/HLhDo.png[/img] jesus[/QUOTE] I would like a link to that thing also D;
[QUOTE=Cructo;34818787][img]http://i.imgur.com/HLhDo.png[/img] jesus[/QUOTE] I need to check mine too, wasnt long since i was rated dumbs too :v:
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.