• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
i'm down. ip?
69.162.110.234:37215
[QUOTE=altern;34825153]uhh, no. Keys are like 2.55 ref, i think. That's one ref if they were all from the same class [editline]22nd February 2012[/editline] which they're not[/QUOTE] that sucks but ok sorry what am i going to do with these crates i keep finding god damn edit: i do not know how you can disagree with a question but ok fill your boots lmao
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825213]that sucks but ok sorry what am i going to do with these crates i keep finding god damn[/QUOTE] Go to your local supermarket, get a prepaid card, and use that to buy some keys.
[QUOTE=Darktooth77;34825202]69.162.110.234:37215[/QUOTE] is steam voice off please respond
[QUOTE=mattmanlex;34825230]Go to your local supermarket, get a prepaid card, and use that to buy some keys.[/QUOTE] not everyone lives in a city bro
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825142]an another note i am too gay to buy keys does anybody want to trade me some keys for some of these items or all dont matter im not getting ripped off though soda popper the winger fan-o-war sun on a stick sydney sleeper the Shahanshah mantreads The Claidheamh Mòr vintage eyelander the quick-fix the fists of steel warrior's spirit degreaser postal pummeler connivers kunai wrangler gunslinger[/QUOTE] wtf hybrid since when did you play tf2
[QUOTE=Not_Yet;34825247]wtf hybrid since when did you play tf2[/QUOTE] i started playing during the beta before it came out lmao but then i stopped for a long time, up until like a few weeks to a month ago
[QUOTE=Chaohord;34825233]is steam voice off please respond[/QUOTE] yes
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825142]an another note i am too gay to buy keys does anybody want to trade me some keys for some of these items or all dont matter im not getting ripped off though soda popper the winger fan-o-war sun on a stick sydney sleeper the Shahanshah mantreads The Claidheamh Mòr vintage eyelander the quick-fix the fists of steel warrior's spirit degreaser postal pummeler connivers kunai wrangler gunslinger[/QUOTE] Trading those, you'd be beating a dead horse.
last time i played before i started playing again was the pyro update im p sure [editline]23rd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Zadrave;34825268]Trading those, you'd be beating a dead horse. [IMG]http://www.facepunch.com/avatar/102449.png?garryis=awesome[/IMG][/QUOTE] that isnt a way to use the term but whatev im gonna let you to create your own adaptation of the english language
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825271]last time i played before i started playing again was the pyro update im p sure [editline]23rd February 2012[/editline] that isnt a way to use the term but whatev im gonna let you to create your own adaptation of the english language[/QUOTE] Welcome back.
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825258]i started playing during the beta before it came out lmao but then i stopped for a long time, up until like a few weeks to a month ago[/QUOTE] o i'll give you a key when i next c you on steam
[QUOTE=Not_Yet;34825294]o i'll give you a key when i next c you on steam[/QUOTE] you are so kind do you want something in return
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825271]last time i played before i started playing again was the pyro update im p sure [editline]23rd February 2012[/editline] that isnt a way to use the term but whatev im gonna let you to create your own adaptation of the english language[/QUOTE] My point is, continuation of doing this won't get you anywhere. (Which is beating a dead horse's meaning) Keys are worth too much for the weapons, I'm sorry. But you can ask around, I'm sure people may help you.
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825319]you are so kind do you want something in return[/QUOTE] nah i haven't seen you around in ages it can be a gift!!
[QUOTE=Zadrave;34825330]My point is, continuation of doing this won't get you anywhere. (Which is beating a dead horse's meaning) Keys are worth too much for the weapons, I'm sorry. But you can ask around, I'm sure people may help you.[/QUOTE] yeah i realized this after i was rated funny you are the one beating the dead horse rofl
Use keys to buy items you want, never uncrate anything.
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825353]yeah i realized this after i was rated funny you are the one beating the dead horse rofl[/QUOTE] No you. Also I'd give you something if I had something for you... Would you like a Genuine Purity Fist? it's a misc item for Heavy.
[QUOTE=Not_Yet;34825351]nah i haven't seen you around in ages it can be a gift!![/QUOTE] what a gentlemanly thing to do! you could all take a lesson from Not_yet and all give me keys [editline]23rd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=LaughingStock;34825378]Use keys to buy items you want, never uncrate anything.[/QUOTE] but... "or an Exceedingly Rare Special Item!" [editline]23rd February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Zadrave;34825380]No you. Also I'd give you something if I had something for you... Would you like a Genuine Purity Fist? it's a misc item for Heavy.[/QUOTE] lol yeah sure aint gonna decline. you are all so nice in this thread its like bizarro facepunch
Not_yet gave my brother a free copy of TF2 for his birthday. Cool guy.
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825392]lol yeah sure aint gonna decline. you are all so nice in this thread its like bizarro facepunch[/QUOTE] Add me on Steam so I can trade you there.
What the fuck, why cant i log in, it said it doesnt have any account on record
thank you Zadrave for a cool ass lookin ~~+ROBOT ARM+~~ [img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/SOFUCKINGCASH.PNG[/img]
BUFFER OVERFLOW!
this thread feels empty today
generic is back
[QUOTE=altern;34825651]generic is back[/QUOTE] I've canceled the 6v6 due to my internet being terrible today, so get off my server you jerk, I'm trying to idle.
fine then
idling still works?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.