• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
Yo everyone. Whats happening in the world of dicks.
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825767]idling still works?[/QUOTE] Resets every thursday. There is a limit now and the drops aren't frequent.
fuck i wonder if i should start trading again oh, that jessecar guy got perma'd, cool, never knew cause i was banned
explain
[QUOTE=AJisAwesome15;34825870]fuck i wonder if i should start trading again oh, that jessecar guy got perma'd, cool, never knew cause i was banned[/QUOTE] Ohshit. Why ?
[QUOTE=TentuZero;34825799]Resets every thursday. There is a limit now and the drops aren't frequent.[/QUOTE] what exactly do you mean by reset are you saying servers reset at a specific time on thursday or the item server resets ALSO 1 more question can you get random drops on listen servers
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825899]what exactly do you mean by reset are you saying servers reset at a specific time on thursday or the item server resets ALSO 1 more question can you get random drops on listen servers[/QUOTE] There is a drop cap. I don't know the exact number but it's a kick-to-the-face to idlers, but also subsequently good players (good fucking job valve). Every thursday it resets, so you can drop a few more razorbacks and then patoot.
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825899]what exactly do you mean by reset are you saying servers reset at a specific time on thursday or the item server resets ALSO 1 more question can you get random drops on listen servers[/QUOTE] Means that every week you get a set amount of drops before you reach your cap. Every thursday this resets and you can get more chances of drops till you hit the cap and et cetera. Yes, you can get drops on listen servers.
[QUOTE=HybridTheroy;34825899]what exactly do you mean by reset are you saying servers reset at a specific time on thursday or the item server resets ALSO 1 more question can you get random drops on listen servers[/QUOTE] He means there's a limit on the drops you can get each week, and a specific time each week, that limit resets, so more drops. And last question, yes you can. [QUOTE=TentuZero;34825929]Means that every week you get a set amount of drops before you reach your cap. Every thursday this resets and you can get more chances of drops till you hit the cap and et cetera. Yes, you can get drops on listen servers.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=NateDude;34825921]There is a drop cap. I don't know the exact number but it's a kick-to-the-face to idlers, but also subsequently good players (good fucking job valve). Every thursday it resets, so you can drop a few more razorbacks and then patoot.[/QUOTE] FUCK
[QUOTE=Totenkreuz;34825898]Ohshit. Why ?[/QUOTE] He made a script to customize FP, but it was hosted on his server and it had great security flaws so all those people who logged into FP using his script got hacked and had their account taken over. Mods didn't like that and he got banned. He later came back on an alt and..that was found and banned too.
I know the changes valve's done to the game are not exactly the best, this is a game I will play until I die. There is no way TeamFortress will die out. If TF2 does, expect a sequel. It's just so popular.
mooman is a faget and has airblast cheats
Why did jesse get perma'd? Yes I know I'm late mattman, thanks for the fucking information about it.
[QUOTE=NateDude;34825921]There is a drop cap. I don't know the exact number but it's a kick-to-the-face to idlers, but also subsequently good players (good fucking job valve). Every thursday it resets, so you can drop a few more razorbacks and then patoot.[/QUOTE] its 1 item every 50-100 minutes, for the first 10 hours of playtime a week also hi guize
[QUOTE=NateDude;34825921]There is a drop cap. I don't know the exact number but it's a kick-to-the-face to idlers, but also subsequently good players (good fucking job valve). Every thursday it resets, so you can drop a few more razorbacks and then patoot.[/QUOTE] ah ok i understand now thanks
I think I'd rather gamble with the possibility of having a whole month with no drops, rather then have a drop cap. Only 3-4 Bonk! Atomic Punches a week is bullshit.
There is no drop cap. There is a time cap in which you can find items. Read more about it [url=http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Drop_system]here.[/url]
That's the last time I invite you people to a server I play on.
[QUOTE=Guitarplayer213;34826149]Why did jesse get perma'd? Yes I know I'm late mattman, thanks for the fucking information about it.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=TentuZero;34825954]He made a script to customize FP, but it was hosted on his server and it had great security flaws so all those people who logged into FP using his script got hacked and had their account taken over. Mods didn't like that and he got banned. He later came back on an alt and..that was found and banned too.[/QUOTE] Don't give me credit.
[QUOTE=mooman1080;34826236]That's the last time I invite you people to a server I play on.[/QUOTE] You're server is shit anyway. It confused poor soldier... [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/504639410788964498/4E555602553352BFB3B679B3E2F7882B82877258/[/t]
[QUOTE=Speed Of Dark;34826256]You're server is shit anyway. It confused poor soldier... [t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/504639410788964498/4E555602553352BFB3B679B3E2F7882B82877258/[/t][/QUOTE] a soldier with a dead ringer? mother of god
[QUOTE=Darktooth77;34826047]mooman is a faget and has airblast cheats[/QUOTE] Ya'll jealous of of my mid air point blank rocket jumping soldier reflect.
I have been invited to join Followers of Keychain. I dont even use keychains.
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34826340]I have been invited to join Followers of Keychain. I dont even use keychains.[/QUOTE] Well where do you keep your keys then?
[QUOTE=shadow_of_intent;34826340]I have been invited to join Followers of Keychain. I dont even use keychains.[/QUOTE] that's me faggot. I cant change the title.
[QUOTE=LaughingStock;34826360]Well where do you keep your keys then?[/QUOTE] I dont have keys.
[QUOTE=Bryceanater;34826366]that's me faggot. I cant change the title.[/QUOTE] Shit group kill urself
[QUOTE=Speed Of Dark;34826380]Shit group kill urself[/QUOTE] ok. but ill just end up with a knife in my chest.
wow bryce holy fuck someone makes a group to worship me and you ~take it over~ and now you're legitimately using it as your own friend group or something? thats just dumb
[QUOTE=mixshifter;34826452]wow bryce holy fuck someone makes a group to worship me and you ~take it over~ and now you're legitimately using it as your own friend group or something? thats just dumb[/QUOTE] well you abandoned it sooo~ ok fine ill delete it.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.