• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
I only have 900 Hours clocked into TF2 :v: Also, if you ever see me on RotMG, I'm "DickFaggot".
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jZA78.png[/img] Not bad. Now I need a can of orange paint so I can ruin it.
okay the owner of the lamp i won in a raffle earlier declined my [I]friend [/I]request what the hell is goin on
would you guys like it if i made a hat raffle each week? two hats each week, i'll try and make it so that they are well liked ones & of course fp exclusive
[QUOTE=Seiteki;34871247]I've got a Cosa Nostra Cap and Blighted Beak (crafted by Gabriel_Gore) that I wouldn't mind trading off real quick. 2 refined for the beak. 1.33 refined for the hat. I think those are cheap enough, considering what people are asking these days.[/QUOTE] steamcommunity is down for me
Well I have a key and black paint might as well sell the black paint to TF2WH... When it starts working again. Don't know what to do with the key.
[QUOTE=Not_Yet;34871261]would you guys like it if i made a hat raffle each week? two hats each week, i'll try and make it so that they are well liked ones & of course fp exclusive[/QUOTE] make those hats unusual and we have a deal
[QUOTE=Not_Yet;34871261]would you guys like it if i made a hat raffle each week? two hats each week, i'll try and make it so that they are well liked ones & of course fp exclusive[/QUOTE] That's too generous. Don't do it. [editline]26th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Inspecter;34871273]Well I have a key and black paint might as well sell the black paint to TF2WH... When it starts working again. Don't know what to do with the key.[/QUOTE] I think you'll have to cosign the black paint in order for it not to count as a loss, don't even bother. Black paint is easy to sell from what I can gather.
[QUOTE=Not_Yet;34871261]would you guys like it if i made a hat raffle each week? two hats each week, i'll try and make it so that they are well liked ones & of course fp exclusive[/QUOTE] I think I speak for us all when I say that we hate free hats
I'm still waiting for the winner of my raffle to stop playing his damn game so I can give him his free watch :v:
OH SHIT I WON A RAFFLE >It's a troll raffle. I should stop entering those.
[QUOTE=Kegan;34871296]I'm still waiting for the winner of my raffle to stop playing his damn game so I can give him his free watch :v:[/QUOTE] Here, i need to check the time, mind if i have that watch?
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34871254]okay the owner of the lamp i won in a raffle earlier declined my [I]friend [/I]request what the hell is goin on[/QUOTE] If he is intentionally avoiding you, you can report him and he'll either come to his senses and give it to you or get banned for non-delivery :v:
[QUOTE=buro;34871324]OH SHIT I WON A RAFFLE >It's a troll raffle. I should stop entering those.[/QUOTE] it was not a troll raffle, it was a joke raffle. dont be silly also it was leechers only so
[QUOTE=Seiteki;34871247]I've got a Cosa Nostra Cap and Blighted Beak (crafted by Gabriel_Gore) that I wouldn't mind trading off real quick. 2 refined for the beak. 1.33 refined for the hat. I think those are cheap enough, considering what people are asking these days.[/QUOTE] Atleast it isn't one of those insane fucking offers you see on tf2outpost. Tried selling a gift wrap so I searched to see who was looking for one. [sp]He wanted one for 1.33[/sp]
[QUOTE=Garbor 0.1;34871329]Here, i need to check the time, mind if i have that watch?[/QUOTE] Its a joke, chill your tits commandhat.
[QUOTE=LaughingStock;34871252][img]http://i.imgur.com/jZA78.png[/img] Not bad. Now I need a can of orange paint so I can ruin it.[/QUOTE] Secondary is not Orange; loadout ruined.
[QUOTE=Psychopath12;34871365]Secondary is not Orange; loadout ruined.[/QUOTE] what's the deal with those graphics? is this dx8 mode?
[QUOTE=Uzbekistan;34871287]I think I speak for us all when I say that we hate free hats[/QUOTE] free!? it costs $10 per entry
[QUOTE=buro;34871372]what's the deal with those graphics? is this dx8 mode?[/QUOTE] To be honest I think the character models look better on Dxlevel 8
[QUOTE=Not_Yet;34871261]would you guys like it if i made a hat raffle each week? two hats each week, i'll try and make it so that they are well liked ones & of course fp exclusive[/QUOTE] Just give them to me
[QUOTE=Not_Yet;34871379]free!? it costs $10 per entry[/QUOTE] That reminds me of that guy who made a 100 slot Bill's hat raffle, but you had to pay 1 refined to enter. so basically he was selling a bills for 100 refined
[QUOTE=DatHarry;34871384]To be honest I think the character models look better on Dxlevel 8[/QUOTE] I just hate the fire effect, the ubercharge/crit effect, and the paint on hats in dx8. All of them look weird.
50 minutes left [URL="http://tf2r.com/kh1umnn.html"]http://tf2r.com/kh1umnn.html[/URL]
[QUOTE=Zadrave;34871398]I just hate the fire effect, the ubercharge/crit effect, and the paint on hats in dx8. All of them look weird.[/QUOTE] Not to mention the random Fire reflection effects on the Aspect or anything else that is reflective or transparent. [editline]didk[/editline] Oh and not to mention the fact that crits don't make your weapons glow at all. player models are nice though.
[QUOTE=Psychopath12;34871339]If he is intentionally avoiding you, you can report him and he'll either come to his senses and give it to you or get banned for non-delivery :v:[/QUOTE] The name of the raffle itself was 'STUFF' and the description was 'The two uniqes crafted by me.', so no rep req or anything .. But the creator was Riddley, so I have no idea why they wouldn't hand out the hat v:v:v
There we go. Finally gave away that stupid watch. A weight has been lifted from my shoulders!
[url]http://tf2r.com/kxq42qd.html[/url] woo new raffle that probably also doesnt work
I don't suppose anyone has some keys they want to sell for 2.33 refined? I've got 16 refined and I want keys. [img]http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/rainbow.png[/img]
[QUOTE=Psychopath12;34871365]Secondary is not Orange; loadout ruined.[/QUOTE] I'm not giving up my lugermorph.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.