• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Goodwell;34877593]I'd consider not tradable to be worse. And when it's an item you're not gonna be crafting anyway, why would a craft tag matter?[/QUOTE] but but the extra words
I just bought a copy of the Indie Gala, i got 2 xtra gifts, I will be giving one away here.
[QUOTE=iWhatIsLove;34877666]I just bought a copy of the Indie Gala, i got 2 xtra gifts, I will be giving one away here.[/QUOTE] What is it?
Oh my god a Team Spirit Accessories in the Warehouse. HNNNNNNG
The Warehouse scammed me.
[QUOTE=Garbor 0.1;34877670]What is it?[/QUOTE] The whole entire 'Carebear' bundle.
[QUOTE=GastricTank;34877679]Oh my god a Team Spirit Accessories in the Warehouse. HNNNNNNG[/QUOTE] YOU DON'T NEED IT
Remember that time I offered spares on the front page of my backpack and everyone wanted the series 38 crates? [url]http://tf2r.com/k3vg48a.html[/url]
If you want a guarenteed bundle- [url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/798153[/url]
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34877712]YOU DON'T NEED IT[/QUOTE] HE NEEDS A FAST LEARNER
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34877712]YOU DON'T NEED IT[/QUOTE] I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. No but seriously, I want a Team Spirit pair, but on the warehouse, you can get cheaper because it doesn't add a key in price when painted well. I ain't got enough cred though. Aaaaand somebody bought them. :I
oh god im the master at procrastinating 7 hours passed and my book BESIDE ME is still untouched
[QUOTE=GastricTank;34877729]I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. No but seriously, I want a Team Spirit pair, but on the warehouse, you can get cheaper because it doesn't add a key in price when painted well. I ain't got enough cred though. Aaaaand somebody bought them. :I[/QUOTE] If i had the credits, i'd get it for you. I don't, though. Sorry. :smith:
Sold my YWN to the WH, got no credits :suicide:
[QUOTE=Garbor 0.1;34877786]Sold my YWN to the WH, got no credits :suicide:[/QUOTE] i guess the warehouse is no longer [I]credible[/I] :v:
It seems that TF2WH is having some problems with the payments.
Fuck the warehouse, if i don't get my credits back im not using it ever again.
Warehouse burns burns burns, in a ring of fire, ring of fire. God this song is stuck in my head
[quote]a purple and green dragon : airblasting with backburner like a boss The Real Daniel : "like" a boss, but not quite a purple and green dragon : yeah, a big bag of keys : like a mid-level employee i suppose [/quote] made me chuckle.
[QUOTE=Rcksta;34877855]Warehouse burns burns burns, in a ring of fire, ring of fire. God this song is stuck in my head[/QUOTE] Burn burn burnn.... the ring of fiiirree... the ring of fire~
did fp just get cloudflared
[QUOTE=marcus5;34877889]did fp just get cloudflared[/QUOTE] Every time someone says Cloudflare i picture a burning cloud being hit by a flare gun.
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34877875]Burn burn burnn.... the ring of fiiirree... the ring of fire~[/QUOTE] I fell into a burning ring of fiire. I went down down down and the flames went higher and it burns burns burns [video]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc[/video] Burnin pageking How dose this work i dont even
what song is that
[QUOTE=marcus5;34877943]what song is that[/QUOTE] Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire
[QUOTE=Sourcegamer8;34877952]Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire[/QUOTE] AKA the best song ever.
[QUOTE=Renim;34877960]AKA the best song ever.[/QUOTE] Final Countdown.
anyone have a link to the decal tool painterly exploit? i could do with it right now.
There i fixed it
nevermind, found it.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.