• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    27,034 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;34877969]anyone have a link to the decal tool painterly exploit? i could do with it right now.[/QUOTE] I could send you mine but you would have to edit it out, or you could send me whatever image you want in it and i would edit it for you.
[QUOTE=Garbor 0.1;34877912]Every time someone says Cloudflare i picture a burning cloud being hit by a flare gun.[/QUOTE] Have you been skipping on your medication again, Garbor? [sp]Looks like I'll be humping you extra hard tonight while you sleep[/sp]
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34877996]Have you been skipping on your medication again, Garbor? [sp]Looks like I'll be humping you extra hard tonight while you sleep[/sp][/QUOTE] we need a rating that says "oh god why"
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34877996]Have you been skipping on your medication again, Garbor? [sp]Looks like I'll be humping you extra hard tonight while you sleep[/sp][/QUOTE] I need no medication you crazy rabbit.
[QUOTE=marcus5;34878004]we need a rating that says "oh god why"[/QUOTE] [img]http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/information.png[/img]
And i pressed the trade button down down down like a ring of fire. But the Warehouse went down down down like a ring of fire.
Is facepunch REALLY slow for anyone else?
[highlight]JUST UNBOXED A STRANGE KRITZ KREIG OHMYFUCKNCING JESUSCH RIST ON HIGH[/highlight]
[QUOTE=Drsalvador;34878050][highlight]JUST UNBOXED A STRANGE KRITZ KREIG OHMYFUCKNCING JESUSCH RIST ON HIGH[/highlight][/QUOTE] GIBE KRISINBERG PLS
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34877996]Have you been skipping on your medication again, Garbor? [sp]Looks like I'll be humping you extra hard tonight while you sleep[/sp][/QUOTE] What the christ
[QUOTE=Drsalvador;34878050][highlight]JUST UNBOXED A STRANGE KRITZ KREIG OHMYFUCKNCING JESUSCH RIST ON HIGH[/highlight][/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCWupVPSFB8[/media]
[B][U][I] I am never ever letting go of this Kritzkreig, ever.[/I][/U][/B]
I got a problem with gibs in my game. They just dissappear instead of gibbing into gibs. This is what it looks like [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLjV43iTdno&feature=g-crec-u&context=G2539a63RCGXQYbcTJ33bpXFz8CE3OIx4v0kuXj9adbGnkbbfe3OA[/media] Does anyone know how to fix it?
cue crate #40 having s. kritzkreig and not being a rare crate and me being out of pocket
[QUOTE=Rawbutbull;34878130]I got a problem with gibs in my game. They just dissappear instead of gibbing into gibs. This is what it looks like [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLjV43iTdno&feature=g-crec-u&context=G2539a63RCGXQYbcTJ33bpXFz8CE3OIx4v0kuXj9adbGnkbbfe3OA[/media] Does anyone know how to fix it?[/QUOTE] What a twist ending
[QUOTE=Drsalvador;34878129][B][U][I] I am never ever letting go of this Kritzkreig, ever.[/I][/U][/B][/QUOTE] Oh, once the Dr. Grordbort's Man of Science pack is released, you will. Oh, you will!
[QUOTE=Captain Chalky;34878155]Oh, once the Dr. Grordbort's Man of Science pack is released, you will. Oh, you will![/QUOTE] Unless of course if the new Medigun ends up with shitty stats like the Quick Fix
Tried to play TF2, but every server had 1500+ ping. My internet is raping me in the butt.
[QUOTE=Garbor 0.1;34878232]Tried to play TF2, but every server had 1500+ ping. My internet is raping me in the butt.[/QUOTE] Hot
[QUOTE=Cructo;34878245]Hot[/QUOTE] Eewww
Hmm.. considering buying a Fastlearner and sell it on. Any idea what I can get for a dirty fastlearner?
[QUOTE=MILKE;34878272]Hmm.. considering buying a Fastlearner and sell it on. Any idea what I can get for a dirty fastlearner?[/QUOTE] Was 6 keys yesterday.
I was trying to use my strange quick fix today. Even in a trading server it sucks major ass.
[QUOTE=HyperTails;34878210]Unless of course if the new Medigun ends up with shitty stats like the Quick Fix[/QUOTE] The possibility of new animations unveils many opportunities
[QUOTE=royaldanney;34878306]Was 6 keys yesterday.[/QUOTE] For a dirty one? Lolno.
Im bored. Entertain me [editline]26th February 2012[/editline] Cructo give me a box
[QUOTE=Rcksta;34878365]Im bored. Entertain me[/QUOTE] add me on steam for sexy rp
[QUOTE=Rcksta;34878365]Im bored. Entertain me [editline]26th February 2012[/editline] Cructo give me a box[/QUOTE] Tell Im bored to entertain me too.
[QUOTE=sparkles :D;34878404]add me on steam for sexy rp[/QUOTE] Colour me intrigued
[QUOTE=sparkles :D;34878404]add me on steam for sexy rp[/QUOTE] What is ur steam id?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.