• TF2 General Chat v7 - February 2012 Edition
    26,522 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Ern;34919115]Wut[/QUOTE] GOD DAMN IT
hello
crap
hi
How the fuck do you get so many Fast Learners, Sparkwire? Do you buy them all, or does Valve give you a shit-ton to do whatever with?
hi people
[QUOTE=Sparkwire;34919106]next user to post gets a free fast learner[/QUOTE] the [I]one time[/I] i'm not obsessively f5ing the thread
[QUOTE=Sparkwire;34919132]hello[/QUOTE] Hi. Did I tell you I'd play you a shitty song for a fast learner? Cuz I will.
ern thinks im a douche so lets give it to ECS instead. [editline]29th February 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Guitarplayer213;34919161]Hi. Did I tell you I'd play you a shitty song for a fast learner? Cuz I will.[/QUOTE] you never played me any kind of song, shitty or not.
[QUOTE=Ern;34919146]How the fuck do you get so many Fast Learners, Sparkwire? Do you buy them all, or does Valve give you a shit-ton to do whatever with?[/QUOTE] He's got lodsemone; he buys them.
[QUOTE=Sparkwire;34919167]ern thinks im a douche so lets give it to ECS instead. [editline]29th February 2012[/editline] you never played me any kind of song, shitty or not.[/QUOTE] "Ern is a faggot"
-snip-
[QUOTE=Sparkwire;34919167]ern thinks im a douche so lets give it to ECS instead. [/QUOTE] Well, I can't deny that. Congratulations then, E.C.S.
I need to stop playing TF2. Im missing everything.
[QUOTE=Sparkwire;34919167]ern thinks im a douche so lets give it to ECS instead. [editline]29th February 2012[/editline] you never played me any kind of song, shitty or not.[/QUOTE] Ha, eat it Ern. Would you like a song? I take requests... :rock: [sp]I just needed an excuse to use that emote thing[/sp]
[QUOTE=Sparkwire;34919106]next user to post gets a free fast learner[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Ern;34919115]Wut[/QUOTE] [img]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-gonk.gif[/img]
Darn it Spark, pulling a fast one on us.
waiting for servers to update general
Quick! F5 at the speed of sound!
[QUOTE=spaceswag;34919208]waiting for servers to update general[/QUOTE] Update? What It's just that Steam community is down.
, dang it
next post gets another free fast learner
Yes
nope
me [editline]sbf[/editline] [I]come on[/I]
hahahah
God damnit Spark
Don't know that user reraffle
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Lets all play random browser based multiplayer games again. Like Pomme.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.