• Major Update Speculation Thread V2: Revenge of the Tobor
    10,002 replies, posted
Day 1 on a Wednesday? Unless it's a Classless-esque sort of blog schedule, then probably not.
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35797663]Day 1 on a Wednesday? Unless it's a Classless-esque sort of blog schedule, then probably not.[/QUOTE] I was thinking about something like today - day 1 - 1. part of comic tomorrow - day 2 - community bonus - one community misc/hat friday - day 3 - 2. part of comic monday - day 4 - reveal of "surprise" .... A man can dream
[QUOTE=Kapellmeister;35797629]holy shit that's kawaii as fuck I need one.[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.tf2b.com/item/76561198022277490/748526921[/url]
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35797663]Day 1 on a Wednesday? Unless it's a Classless-esque sort of blog schedule, then probably not.[/QUOTE] Two days update. The first day they fix the Loch-n-Load. The second they reveal it was an Aprils Fools joke and they remove it.
Do they ever release major updates for more than one of their titles at the same time? I feel like since Portal 2 is slated for a major update soon, we won't get anything for TF2 until after the Perpetual Testing Initiative push is all taken care of.
[QUOTE=wunderufl;35798072]Do they ever release major updates for more than one of their titles at the same time? I feel like since Portal 2 is slated for a major update soon, we won't get anything for TF2 until after the Perpetual Testing Initiative push is all taken care of.[/QUOTE] The Sacrifice (L4D2/L4D) and the Mannconomy were within a week of each other. [editline]2nd May 2012[/editline] Peer Review (P2) and the Manniversary were also a week apart.
[QUOTE=Maruhai;35794863]I don't know, it's just that the Spy is the only class that didn't get anything yet. v:v:v[/QUOTE] Dr. Whoa?
[QUOTE=Turkey72;35797485]It's not stupid, it's [b]fabulous.[/b] [img]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/deac099a250fddd999715ddada7352ed.jpg[/img][/QUOTE] ..and I say heeeeyyyheeeyyeeeyaayaay...
We all know we're getting a Misc for the Soldier in the next patch, don't fool yourselves
A misc and a bug fix for spy for dead ringer, which in reality makes the bigger bug of no explosives working at all.
[QUOTE=Croshi;35798810]Dr. Whoa?[/QUOTE] It was ages ago, before the weekly thing started. And by ages ago I mean actually 4 months.
But well, the Dr. Whoa was picked from the workshop and it was added in a patch all of a sudden for some obscure reason. Guess that update was the spiritual ancestor to the weekly updates.
[QUOTE=COSTA;35801492]But well, the Dr. Whoa was picked from the workshop and it was added in a patch all of a sudden for some obscure reason. Guess that update was the spiritual ancestor to the weekly updates.[/QUOTE] it was added on the [some number] anniversary of Dr Who. I think it proved so popular that they opted to try and do more updates like it, and added the Spyder to premiere the feature on the blog. After that they added the Conquistador(?) and from there one off items proved very popular and now here we are. Although a major reason the earlier one off items were popular was because they also had nice community item fixes attached to them. They haven't done that in a bit, which is dulling my enthusiasm for it.
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35801570]it was added on the [some number] anniversary of Dr Who.[/QUOTE] Yes, that was the only reason I could think of, still, pretty obscure, as I said. My most favourite weekly patch so far was the Cozy Camper, I think. I'm a sucker for new weapons and the like. I'd say the last new items being added from the workshop haven't been that impressive...
I'd kinda want a nonflaregun based secondary come for the pyro, [url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=6488&searchtext=[/url] something like that or ronin's mysteriously vanished shot gun with mini propane tank attached, something that would put pyro back into the deadly at short range category. [sp] I hope I'm not the only one who wishes I could shoot someone and they suddenly explode into flames via shotgun blasts.[/sp]
I think Ronin removed his shotgun because it wasn't properly compiled or something
[QUOTE=Turkey72;35797485]It's not stupid, it's [B]fabulous.[/B] [IMG]http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/deac099a250fddd999715ddada7352ed.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4[/media]
Tonight's the night!
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35802096]I think Ronin removed his shotgun because it wasn't properly compiled or something[/QUOTE] it's not removed, just hidden. And yes it's not compiled properly.
[QUOTE=NicKaTimE;35803922]Tonight's the night![/QUOTE] Tonight thursday? Oh yeah, it is, Fixes and new Misc and stuff.
Maybe they could finally "fix" the Nanobalaclava not being all-class and add the LODs, styles and all-classiness of the Private Eye into the game :v:
Today's the last day I'm expecting something. Which is good because the exams period is coming up. If something's released tho, I'm in trouble.
[QUOTE=Kapellmeister;35804016]Maybe they could finally "fix" the Nanobalaclava not being all-class and add the LODs, styles and all-classiness of the Private Eye into the game :v:[/QUOTE] Maybe they could fix every little Goddamn thing Elbagast fixed himself with the Airborne Armaments Pack. I love his stuff, but seeing how broken Valve has made a lot of it irritates me.
So, uh...how're YOU guys. Expectin' dem updates? It's a thursday.
[QUOTE=Kapellmeister;35804016]Maybe they could finally "fix" the Nanobalaclava not being all-class and add the LODs, styles and all-classiness of the Private Eye into the game :v:[/QUOTE] Can't rate agree enough. Let it go all-class valve :smith: [QUOTE=Goodwell;35804422]So, uh...how're YOU guys. Expectin' dem updates? It's a thursday.[/QUOTE] Wednesday here still.
[sp]Meanwhile, in Grimhound's delusions...[/sp] Blizzard has announced the 6th class for Diablo 3. [t]http://niggaupload.com/images/u6GOL.jpg[/t]
[QUOTE=Goodwell;35804422]So, uh...how're YOU guys. Expectin' dem updates? It's a thursday.[/QUOTE] Well, today's the closest you can get to the beginning of last years saxxys. So it's either today, next week, or Valve-time.
well, the steam cloud is down for me, anyone else, and does this signify anything?
Mine's down too, though I doubt it means much.
I've got 30 craft hats just waiting for the moment.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.