• Major Update Speculation Thread V2: Revenge of the Tobor
    10,002 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Grimhound;35815252]Apple-on-head. [/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z424/BanthaFodder95/PHBBBTTT.png[/IMG] [b]WHYYYYYYYYYY.[/b]
Wow the model is ugly as sin in release. I give up on everything ever.
[IMG]http://filesmelt.com/dl/YR5Gr.png[/IMG]
damn OP item sets
Okay, I'm not crazy about the hat, but that description is gold. Also, I assume that now that we have an apple balanced on the Sniper's head, we should be able to get Sam's Hat eventually, right? I mean, it was left out of the Sam and Max promo bundle because they couldn't get it to fit each class properly, but now he have an apple just sitting on Sniper's head, so that rule doesn't apply anymore V:v:V
[QUOTE=tso;35815455]damn OP item sets[/QUOTE] HEAVY FUCKING NEEDED THIS CHANCE OF HUNGER REDUCED BY 113% COME ON NEVER PLAYING TF2 AGAIN :v:
what a shit hat
the Dual-Purpose Fruit set reduces chance of hunger by 13%. the Eliminating the Impossible set reduces mystery solving time by up to 88%. 13+88=101 101=10,1 10/2=5 2,1=21 5=May Update confirmed for Monday, May 21st.
a Valve Store Shipment Box was found in the update. Something to do with the [URL="http://store.valvesoftware.com/"]valve store[/URL]?
[QUOTE=Kaze1;35815779]what a shit hat[/QUOTE] [img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/614968789488678503/F7A1DF86969D22A18B7FBBE46DC6C9AEBB1B826A/[/img] ?
You need to post the one with the wonderful normal map.
Oh fuck guys. I checked out the manifest for thundermountain. [code]"sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_explodes.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_common\giant_common_explode.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_explode.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_spin.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_deploy_small.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_deploy_giant.wav"[/code] I guess the numbers in Foundry meant something. 13 22 13 - M V M. [IMG]http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/7/76/Cp_foundry_date.jpg/800px-Cp_foundry_date.jpg[/IMG]
IT BEGINS
man vs machine [i'm late prolly]
[QUOTE=Jetamo;35815906]Oh fuck guys. I checked out the manifest for thundermountain. [code]"sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_explodes.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_common\giant_common_explode.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_explode.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_spin.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_deploy_small.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_deploy_giant.wav"[/code] I guess the numbers in Foundry meant something. 13 22 13 - M V M. [IMG]http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/7/76/Cp_foundry_date.jpg/800px-Cp_foundry_date.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] -snip-
so mvm is real!
Now thats awesome! though... Giant fleshy classes or giant Robot classes, that is the question, also "Sentrybuster"?
ROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTSROBOTS MAN VS. MACHINE, GUYS. I CAN FEEL IT.
[QUOTE=hogofwar;35815877]a Valve Store Shipment Box was found in the update. Something to do with the [URL="http://store.valvesoftware.com/"]valve store[/URL]?[/QUOTE] You don't think... they're going to start selling ACTUAL hats in the Valve Store? ... [b]OH JESUS, VALVE IS GOING TO GET SO MUCH OF MY MONEY, WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO.[/b]
Before anyone says - the sounds aren't available in the GCF, it's only placeholder/valve throwing a bone.
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35815945]Now thats awesome! though... Giant fleshy classes or giant Robot classes, that is the question, also "Sentrybuster"?[/QUOTE] I'm hoping it's something like the "Hulkbuster", but in TF2's artstyle. also, can we access those sounds?
Nah they just put random numbers in there, the community made something up and now they are naming folders MVM :v: Please I want to fight giant robots [IMG]http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/rainbow.png[/IMG]
[QUOTE]"sound\mvm\melee_impacts\cbar_hitbod_robo01.wav" "sound\mvm\melee_impacts\cbar_hitbod_robo02.wav" "sound\mvm\melee_impacts\cbar_hitbod_robo03.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_tank_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_tank_deploy.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_tank_start.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_tank_smash.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_tank_explode.wav" "sound\music\mvm_wave_done.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_bought_upgrade.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_bought_in.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_used_powerup.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_player_died.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_deploy_small.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_deploy_giant.wav"[/QUOTE] So a wave gamemode with upgrades! And powerups! And tanks! and "buying in" and a sound when players die!
Oooh, I got a fun one. So new gamemode idea around robots, right? For some time, the teams fight over the field trying to grab cardboard and junk from around the map, and bring it to their base. Better things are found nearer the enemy bases, and of course the enemies can't use it because it's part of their base. Then, after a while, both teams have accrued their junk in their base, and then based on what they have, a big robot is made! Or many robots. The two teams then charge at each other, trying to defend their deadly robot(s) as it makes its way to the enemy objective, to blow it up. And during the fight, you can keep collecting more parts to make more robots for the next wave, which is shortly after each robot wave dies. So naturally, the bots get bigger as the game goes on, because your bot helps you push further into the base. Sort of a plr ctf hybrid. EDIT This is speculation based on the new texts people have found, not a suggestion.
Wait, fuck there's more. I only found those bits. Re editing post.
I wanted pan on just Pyro and Heavy. It didn't seem to "fit" Medic and Sniper and good lord Scout sounds.
"deploy giant"? perhaps this Sentrybuster is a big boss robot that spawns smaller robot versions of the mercs? because that's what it sounds like.
Nevermind, he found 'em
[QUOTE=Jetamo;35815906]Oh fuck guys. I checked out the manifest for thundermountain. [code]"sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_step04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_step04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_pyro\giant_pyro_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_soldier\giant_soldier_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_demoman\giant_demoman_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_scout\giant_scout_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_heavy\giant_heavy_explodes.wav" "sound\mvm\giant_common\giant_common_explode.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_explode.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_loop.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_01.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_02.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_03.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_step_04.wav" "sound\mvm\sentrybuster\mvm_sentrybuster_spin.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_deploy_small.wav" "sound\mvm\mvm_deploy_giant.wav"[/code] I guess the numbers in Foundry meant something. 13 22 13 - M V M. [IMG]http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/7/76/Cp_foundry_date.jpg/800px-Cp_foundry_date.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] >Medi Gun with an uber that doubles health, damage, and physical player size. Hmm...
My boner ripped through my jeans and I'm in a car I'm very fucking serious, I'm holding a towel over it but we'll be parking soon Oh god help I'm serious
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.