• Major Update Speculation Thread V2: Revenge of the Tobor
    10,002 replies, posted
fine fuck you
[QUOTE=Jetamo;35815906]Oh fuck guys. I checked out the manifest for thundermountain. I guess the numbers in Foundry meant something. 13 22 13 - M V M. [IMG]http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/7/76/Cp_foundry_date.jpg/800px-Cp_foundry_date.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Ah well whatever,thanks guys.
[QUOTE=Jvs;35824285]There's also other sounds being precached in the thunder mountain manifest. [code] "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_01.wav" "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_02.wav" "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_03.wav" "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_04.wav" "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_05.wav" "sound\weapons\ball_buster_bounce_06.wav" [/code] A new weapon for the demoman maybe?[/QUOTE] Don't take my word on this, but I'd expect a melee weapon with this one.
[snip] Ah, that's interesting too... or not?
-snub-
EDIT: Well, that's dumb.
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=4705]Guys, that's the wrap assassin[/url]
[QUOTE=AlfieSR;35823562]Private message. Basically testinglol acted like an "I know something you don't know" little kid a while back, then decided that he was only going to tell a specific few people because we didn't trust him, as though we didn't have reason not to.[/QUOTE] Yep sure. That's [I]exactly[/I] what happened. You can message me to learn why didn't i post it publicly. But you are not gonna get that pm anyway.
[QUOTE=testinglol;35825196]Yep sure. That's [I]exactly[/I] what happened.[/QUOTE] Regardless of whether or not you're telling the truth, you were acting like a child and you know it. [QUOTE=testinglol;35825196]But you are not gonna get that pm anyway.[/QUOTE] You're teasing information that I don't even care about as an attempt to get me annoyed, that's acting like a child regardless of what you may think of yourself. [QUOTE=testinglol;35825253]And calling me child because you don't know anything. Funny. So funny.[/QUOTE] Not that I want to continue the argument, but i'm not talking about the information at all, i'm talking about your behaviour. Someone with "knowledge" like you should realise this, but evidently you don't. You're also rated dumb more than any other rating, but that's less related.
[QUOTE=AlfieSR;35825230]Regardless of whether or not you're telling the truth, you were acting like a child and you know it.[/QUOTE] Sure That's funny. You talk without asking/knowing anything. And calling me child because you don't know anything. Funny. So funny.
So I take it this Elder Scrolls Online announcement is what everyone on the internet was hinting at/worked up about at the start of this week? I'll be really interested to see if Valve starts either the Saxxies or rolls out the beginning of some sort of update next week. I think it's safe to say there's a stronger chance of something nice happening sooner rather than later. Finally.
[QUOTE=wunderufl;35825650]So I take it this Elder Scrolls Online announcement is what everyone on the internet was hinting at/worked up about at the start of this week? I'll be really interested to see if Valve starts either the Saxxies or rolls out the beginning of some sort of update next week. I think it's safe to say there's a stronger chance of something nice happening sooner rather than later. Finally.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I hope they actually fix the replay issue before the saxxies. Hell, that might be why they are delaying the saxxies even.
Delaying? Just because it's annual, doesn't mean the date is set in stone. And because this is Valve we are talking about, it could be months 'late' and still be on time.
So does anyone think something is gonna happen tonight? I'm really tired, yet I still want to stay up and see if anything will happen..
[QUOTE=Captain Chalky;35825880]Delaying? Just because it's annual, doesn't mean the date is set in stone. And because this is Valve we are talking about, it could be months 'late' and still be on time.[/QUOTE] Well, by my theory, if Valve takes reference to the dates of the Academy Awards, the update is either this month or in November.
I hope the fact that the heavy already has a towel doesn't rule out the cooking papa pack.
[QUOTE=Captain Chalky;35825880]Delaying? Just because it's annual, doesn't mean the date is set in stone. And because this is Valve we are talking about, it could be months 'late' and still be on time.[/QUOTE] While this is true, I feel like the only real reason they'd have to delay it any longer than a week's difference from last year's is if they were planning on unveiling MtP AND this new fancy gamemode alongside the Saxxies. Which I definitely don't see them doing.
Or they could just reveal the Saxxies in August or after. ...What? :v:
Yeah, I'll just go to bed now. But if I miss out something awesome while I'm gone..! Bleugh, who am I kidding..We won't probably get anything big until end of May 'til beginning of June, or so.
thought: Manniversary was actually a week after the anniversary.
I'm gonna be gone for a couple of weeks this month, and I just know the update is gonna drop when I'm away. ;_;
[QUOTE=En Ex;35827483]I'm gonna be gone for a couple of weeks this month, and I just know the update is gonna drop when I'm away. ;_;[/QUOTE] Good for us v:v:v
[img]http://niggaupload.com/images/wEzMR.png[/img] They added 2 achievements that weren't visible for SMNC, so I opened Achievement Manager and their is 2 hidden achievements that seem to be for unlocking items in TF2, so it seems like we are getting promos soon.
just two items? wahhhhttt?? also [url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=66487729[/url] such a tease
I know it's technically a common misconception, but I want this gun to be burst fire SO BAD.
I want that weapon to do anything except be a pistol reskin
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35828461]I want that weapon to do anything except be a pistol reskin[/QUOTE] Winger reskin
Moneyball = Capturepoint game mode? Just add robots and I would play it I guess.
[QUOTE=slashsnemesis;35828468]Winger reskin[/QUOTE] dammit! loophole
[QUOTE=testinglol;35825253]Sure That's funny. You talk without asking/knowing anything. And calling me child because you don't know anything. Funny. So funny.[/QUOTE] just stop acting like a giant faggot
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.