• Major Update Speculation Thread V2: Revenge of the Tobor
    10,002 replies, posted
[QUOTE=J-RcZ;35835723]Well, he can. GRU[/QUOTE] That makes him move faster, he doesnt jump any higher with the GRU :|
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35835730]That makes him move faster, he doesnt jump any higher with the GRU :|[/QUOTE] Well, you CAN take damage while in the air and it makes you jump a little higher. but jetpack would be cooler
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35835730]That makes him move faster, he doesnt jump any higher with the GRU :|[/QUOTE] Yes he does. When you time it right, that is.
[QUOTE=J-RcZ;35835756]Yes he does. When you time it right, that is.[/QUOTE] So, being lucky is a official Stat right now?
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35835796]So, being lucky is a official stat right now?[/QUOTE] Lucky?
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35835796]So, being lucky is a official Stat right now?[/QUOTE] Not really different than Boston Basher jumping.
[QUOTE=J-RcZ;35835814]Lucky?[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Demon!;35835848]Not really different than Boston Basher jumping.[/QUOTE] Meh ill just stop now, im bad at discussing things,
I'm not sure I want to see the day heavies get high jump height, unless it involves gimping his health or removing his minigun altogether. If it does replace the minigun, gastrictank is gonna be all over that shit. I doubt we'll see that happen though.
Here's a demonstration Linda [video=youtube;UM0gt4yqwFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM0gt4yqwFU[/video]
[CODE]Flying in the sky Fists of steel held with such pride This thought gives me wood[/CODE]
[QUOTE=Croshi;35835673]That Heavy Backpack that was posted is actually a Jetpack. I think it'd be cool if Heavy was added to the list of Classes That Can Jump Higher Than Normal (Scout, Soldier, Pyro, Demo, and Engineer.) Also should I post my big long list of candidates for SMNC items (it's really long and almost every item on it is unlikely because there's only two items, at least on SMNC's side.)[/QUOTE] He can't, because he IS a jetpack: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqDo0Y0GYJI[/media]
[QUOTE=Grimhound;35835538]The rubber is affecting the paint, or it's dirtied. Both the gloves and the tank are yellow. Also, I was more bringing it up as something that might be worth bringing up with Valve. Also, there's no need to get smart.[/QUOTE] i'm sorry i didn't mean to act smarmy but it is an intentional choice, it's not on concept art or publicity photos from 2006, yet it is in any and all files post-2006.
5$ we get wascots head.
Salvador I have no idea what you're talking about but he's saying the tank and gloves on blue should have yellow and on red should have orange like nearly everything else in the game.
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35835861]Meh I'll just stop now, I'm bad at discussing things.[/QUOTE] Aw, I had so many arguments prepared. *sadface*
[QUOTE=Venezuelan;35836010]Salvador I have no idea what you're talking about but he's saying the tank and gloves on blue should have yellow and on red should have orange like nearly everything else in the game.[/QUOTE] no the gloves are meant to be yellow on both teams, the tank is meant to be orangey on red and yellow on blue, they changed the gloves from black(2006 tf2 beta, see trailers and publicity stills) to yellow-tipped in 2007.
The tank should be teamcoloured yes, but the gloves aren't team yellow at all, they're some sort of team neutral gold colour.
[QUOTE=Drsalvador;35836047]no the gloves are meant to be yellow on both teams, the tank is meant to be orangey on red and yellow on blue, they changed the gloves from black(2006 tf2 beta, see trailers and publicity stills) to yellow-tipped in 2007.[/QUOTE] we know they changed them from black that has nothing to do with the point.
Captain Spark's head for Pyro would be pretty awesome, or his gun as a flaregun/manmelter replacement. I think the most obvious they could do however would be Megabeth's rocket launcher for Soldier. v:v:v
[QUOTE=Sharc;35836570]Captain Spark's head for Pyro would be pretty awesome, or his gun as a flaregun/manmelter replacement. I think the most obvious they could do however would be Megabeth's rocket launcher for Soldier. v:v:v[/QUOTE] Or Gunner's Minigun for Heavy Comes with LETS DO THIS TIKI STYLE taunt
Hot Seat and Ka-Klaw for Demoman... Reverse Demoknight.
What if this is the Promo Bundle of 2012, like Deus Ex or the Shogun Packs if so, I demand that this one is much larger
[QUOTE=Croshi;35836740]What if this is the Promo Bundle of 2012, like Deus Ex or the Shogun Packs if so, I demand that this one is much larger[/QUOTE] It's only 2 items.
Two achievements could be two sets.
[QUOTE=psyke;35836749]It's only 2 items.[/QUOTE] And those are only the TF2 items for SMNC. or am I bad reading x 1
[QUOTE=Croshi;35836855]And those are only the TF2 items for SMNC. or am I bad reading x 1[/QUOTE] Other way around. [QUOTE=Captain Chalky;35836784]Two achievements could be two sets.[/QUOTE] Or 2 cosmetics.
[QUOTE=NeoDement;35836057]The tank should be teamcoloured yes, but the gloves aren't team yellow at all, they're some sort of team neutral gold colour.[/QUOTE] This is why I'm not certain about the gloves. [img]http://niggaupload.com/images/hvCpn.png[/img] It may appear they're bronze or a different color, but it could be they're a thin version of the same yellow with the black rubber changing the appearance, or the same yellow dirtied by the nature of the Pyro's occupation. Remember that Pyro is covered in soot.
[QUOTE=psyke;35836895] Or 2 cosmetics.[/QUOTE] well poo
[QUOTE=Grimhound;35839403]This is why I'm not certain about the gloves. [img]http://niggaupload.com/images/hvCpn.png[/img] It may appear they're bronze or a different color, but it could be they're a thin version of the same yellow with the black rubber changing the appearance, or the same yellow dirtied by the nature of the Pyro's occupation. Remember that Pyro is covered in soot.[/QUOTE]Nah.
On a non SMNC note and not on about pyro gloves either, guessing the Full moon strange part is either going to be for next month or left as unused content, boo.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.