• Major Update Speculation Thread V2: Revenge of the Tobor
    10,002 replies, posted
[QUOTE=The Calzone;35994714]why do you choose to anger me so[/QUOTE] My point still stands. HURGH, SO GRIM AND EDGY MODERN GUNWARS! COMING SOON, ON G4 GUN SHOOT! BULLET FIRE 3! GENERIC FPS 7: THIS IS SO ORIGINAL! AND AN EXCLUSIVE ON THE NEW[B] AMMO FIGHT [/B]GAME!
[QUOTE=Zeos;35994740]Not to be picky, but, of all the models to pick for your commercial. Why her? She's annoying, and I'm pretty sure you could find a less caked up large breasted woman willing to work for you.[/QUOTE] She's the wife of Ice-T and I think he did voice work for the game
im crazy im going to be brave and actually play this spiritual reconnaissance brown modern combat game i will report back if i make it out alive with my brain cells recovered
[QUOTE=Rigged237;35994759]She's the wife of Ice-T and I think he did voice work for the game[/QUOTE] Of course.
[QUOTE=hogofwar;35994702][video=youtube;Ueh27XRcD5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ueh27XRcD5Q[/video][/QUOTE] [I]Hey guys we need a commercial to get people attention[/I] [I]Lets add a really hot chick to a commercial!![/I] Regular standard advertisement people, nothing to see here.
I dunno man. She seems the perfect subject to be placed in a situation where she may be gunned down I'm happy with the choice they made.
[QUOTE=psyke;35994784]I dunno man. She seems the perfect subject to be placed in a situation where she may be gunned down I'm happy with the choice they made.[/QUOTE] this is an experiment to see if her tits can deflect bullets
It kinda makes sense though. Ice-T does play video games and has done a lot of voice work for games. Maybe his wife actually plays video games?
[QUOTE=psyke;35994449][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CrY0gYg0Dk[/media][/QUOTE] [video=youtube;dUUcjy8berQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUUcjy8berQ[/video]
[quote]We really appreciate all of the effort you and all of the other community contributors put into the submissions for Team Fortress 2. Unfortunately, we don't currently have a good way to reward community contributors who submit this type of content. It's something we're aware of and are trying to come up with a solution. Until we come up with something, perhaps this email will serve as proof, and thanks, that you contributed something that became part of Team Fortress 2. [/quote] :I RE: Community Schema
[quote]4:12 PM - Phoenix Duck, quack expert: omg 4:12 PM - Phoenix Duck, quack expert: wat ru playing 4:12 PM - Twilight Sparkle~: secret gaym 4:13 PM - Phoenix Duck, quack expert: tf2 beta beta 4:13 PM - Twilight Sparkle~: yes 4:13 PM - Twilight Sparkle~: tf2 private beta 4:13 PM - Phoenix Duck, quack expert: hows the robots 4:13 PM - Twilight Sparkle~: fucking amazing 4:13 PM - Phoenix Duck, quack expert: posting this in the major update thread [/quote] take of this what you will.
[QUOTE=Scizor;35993140]Another helmet with a camera? How original.[/QUOTE] Maybe it's relating to this year's Saxxys?
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35994878]:I RE: Community Schema[/QUOTE] Just tell them to do the thing they did last time: nothing.
[QUOTE=iWhatIsLove;35994889]take of this what you will.[/QUOTE] Is there any, you know... [B]PROOF?[/B] [editline]17th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ned_ballad;35994878]:I RE: Community Schema[/QUOTE] It got in? The email suggests that it got in.
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35994878]:I RE: Community Schema[/QUOTE] just ask for more community weapons
it did, back in February. I was asking about a nice way to show it off on my resume, IE a community item or something
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35994878]:I RE: Community Schema[/QUOTE] Put a "fix" tag and make the user legally agree to the condition that he will not be compensated if the fix gets in game. Give him a "fixer" community hat + a community item. Or alternatively, create a "fixer" stamp.
[QUOTE=NeoDement;35994919]just ask for more community weapons[/QUOTE] I did [quote]I was wondering if it would be possible to make some sort of proof this. Something like marking it as accepted on the workshop, or a community weapon (so I can list it on the Wiki as being me), or even some sort of document.[/quote]
Community weapons, hell, get community sensible haircuts that only you people can wear.
Does seem like a very odd thing to show off on a resume, what job you going for? Database manager? That's all it seems appropriate for tbh
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35994926]it did, back in February. I was asking about a nice way to show it off on my resume, IE a community item or something[/QUOTE] oh lord now you've gone and done it see back when they could just lift it from the workshop it was fine but now they think you want something and they won't be able to use the schema fixes rip
[QUOTE=Sharc;35994935]Community weapons, hell, get community sensible haircuts that only you people can wear.[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/0/08/Front_Runner.png/651px-Front_Runner.png[/IMG]
[QUOTE=NeoDement;35994941]Does seem like a very odd thing to show off on a resume, what job you going for? Database manager? That's all it seems appropriate for tbh[/QUOTE] when I went to my career fairs and mock interviews, the community schema was one of the most liked of all my portfolio pieces. They liked the initiative and my drive to fix something I love.
[QUOTE=NeoDement;35994919]just ask for more community weapons[/QUOTE] DId they still give them away? I asked here few weeks ago and ned said that we will see. And now I can see that poor ned didnt get anything. So they are probably not giving community weapons anymore. There goes my dream of getting community rocket launcher for translating tf2 on sts and writing only one czech web about tf2 news and translating valve comics.
they haven't given a Com Weapon out since mid-summer 2011
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35994972]when I went to my career fairs and mock interviews, the community schema was one of the most liked of all my portfolio pieces. They liked the initiative and my drive to fix something I love.[/QUOTE] Put being BFFs with Sharc on your resume, you'll be hired in no time!
So wait. The haircut has been accepted as a little bonus thing?
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;35994972]when I went to my career fairs and mock interviews, the community schema was one of the most liked of all my portfolio pieces. They liked the initiative and my drive to fix something I love.[/QUOTE] Cool
While they're at it, they could also give the translators a new wave of community weapons... :smith:
[QUOTE=NeoDement;35994995]Cool[/QUOTE] except for the part when the 20 week capstone project and the 5 week, award winning website, went totally ignored over an 8 hour .txt file edit. :P
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.