• Major Update Speculation Thread V4: Tonight's the Night For QR Codes
    8,431 replies, posted
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;36497793]someone was in 2 hours ago, as they did a schema update[/QUOTE] What was in it?
maybe they'll start with hidden links today before the real Day 2.
[QUOTE=Bryceanater;36497685]24hr pic -_-[/QUOTE] Your clock on your computer is way off
[QUOTE=Killer monkey;36497817]What was in it?[/QUOTE] added Mysterious Promo 5
Didn't they update at about 8:15 PST? That would still give us 5 minutes !!!
[QUOTE=Radio Yes;36497826]Didn't they update at about 8:15 PST? That would still give us 5 minutes !!![/QUOTE] Blog post was on Monday, June 25, 2012 7:57:00 PM It's 8:13
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;36497677]they usually did with older day by days. It's just weirder this time since everything is so early[/QUOTE] Alright, this is late by now, but I just need to say that I didn't give you a box on purpose... I miss clicked. Sorry.
Just checked the page info, no secret links yet guys.
what if the mysterious bundles are the class packs.
[QUOTE=Killer monkey;36497783]Holy crap I just noticed Neo has 13 thousand posts...wow[/QUOTE] HI
Random Fact: Pressing "Tab" on your keyboard shows a clickable item on the page, click tab again to show another clickable.
If I am correct, (and I have no reason to doubt myself), they'll update at 12:00 EST. I mean, it would only make sense; Valve updated yesterday at about that time, why not the rest?
[QUOTE=Yhrite;36497900]Random Fact: Pressing "Tab" on your keyboard shows a clickable item on the page, click tab again to show another clickable.[/QUOTE] Or just ctrl + a
[QUOTE=psyke;36497884]what if the mysterious bundles are the class packs.[/QUOTE] I can live with 5 class packs
[QUOTE=Suttles;36497888]HI[/QUOTE] MOTHER OF GOD
I don't know how I'll feel if they leave out the engineer again, he has that shiny new pda slot and everything.
What are Mysterious Promos 1-4 then?
>Set computer to Friday 29th >Check timer page >00:00:00 [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/sb4s4k.jpg[/IMG] [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Image Macro" - Asaratha))[/highlight]
[QUOTE=psyke;36497884]what if the mysterious bundles are the class packs.[/QUOTE] the concept that they just got another pack done this morning amuses me.
[QUOTE=V_Buns;36497948]What are Mysterious Promos 1-4 then?[/QUOTE] Mysterious.
[QUOTE=V_Buns;36497948]What are Mysterious Promos 1-4 then?[/QUOTE] They're mysterious...
[QUOTE=Damoman;36497944]I don't know how I'll feel if they leave out the engineer again, he has that shiny new pda slot and everything.[/QUOTE] Valve on Engineer: [video=youtube;QFe83VAocSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFe83VAocSQ[/video]
[QUOTE=Hunkyy;36497969]Valve on Engineer: [video=youtube;QFe83VAocSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFe83VAocSQ[/video][/QUOTE] Except he got two pretty cool item sets last year (one being no item set on the paper).
if it doesn't hit in 5 minutes, i'm going to go with the speculation it'll hit at 24:00
i'm betting on valve releasing it at noon PST time to go play the binding of isaac for like 4 hours or something
Guys, guess how lucky I am. Yesterday, my computer fell over, and now it doesn't start. It shuts off after ~45 seconds, and I've reseated everything multiple times. The motherboard, PSU and CPU are the only things I haven't been able to rule out. I'm gonna have so much fun sitting in my house doing nothing, while the pyro update happens...
I hate Valve for that. I guess that early release yesterday was just a troll to keep us at the keyboards today.
[QUOTE=Newbienice99;36498033]Guys, guess how lucky I am. Yesterday, my computer fell over, and now it doesn't start. It shuts off after ~45 seconds, and I've reseated everything multiple times. The motherboard, PSU and CPU are the only things I haven't been able to rule out. I'm gonna have so much fun sitting in my house doing nothing, while the pyro update happens...[/QUOTE] Welcome to my world, my PC works fine but I'm not going to be able to access it for 3 more weeks until I get home.
Does any other game have this kind of updates? I mean, updates that are 'really' useful for the game itself, totally free, taking into account comunnity feedback and for so long (3-4 years)?
Nope
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.