• TF2 General chat and everything that isn't TF2 - May
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=cheeseboiger;35765628] I genuinely appreciate the information. I'd be much less enlightened as to how to do things. Thanks for the friendly attitude and friendly nature you guys have. :)[/QUOTE] We act friendly, but on the inside we are all hideous, greedy, perverted monsters. or is that just me
[QUOTE=Inspecter;35765615]Well well well, someone is on their way to my bad list.[/QUOTE] I found your bad list, I think this is it: [URL="http://www.facepunch.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=1179500"]Bad List[/URL]
[QUOTE=Ern;35765634]I'm certain more than half of Facepunch is on your "Bad list" No one cares.[/QUOTE] you'd be surprised. [sp]actually ZNT00 is the only one on it[/sp]
[QUOTE=Inspecter;35765659]you'd be surprised. [sp]actually ZNT00 is the only one on it[/sp][/QUOTE] I thought it was everyone with a Anime-esque avatar.
[QUOTE=Cructo;35765636]reaction images are bannable btw[/QUOTE] Whoah, didn't know that. Now I know. Thanks again. On a side note, hot pink bills y/n??
[QUOTE=Inspecter;35765615]Well well well, someone is on their way to my bad list.[/QUOTE] am i on your bad list? i should be
[QUOTE=Ern;35765670]I thought it was everyone with a Anime-esque avatar.[/QUOTE] He's a weeaboo, but he doesn't want to admit it.
[QUOTE=Cructo;35765573]Cat girls.[/QUOTE] I like the way you think.
[QUOTE=craazyfingers;35764772] [highlight](User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - postal))[/highlight][/QUOTE] well that was fast
[QUOTE=cheeseboiger;35765676]Whoah, didn't know that. Now I know. Thanks again. On a side note, hot pink bills y/n??[/QUOTE] White bills are best bills.
Someone sent me a picture of an anthromorphic jet plane which resembled a dragon, then got annoyed when I asked where the train pictures were. I cant understand why.
[QUOTE=Dan*;35765695]White bills are best bills.[/QUOTE] Dollar bills are the best bills.
[QUOTE=Dan*;35765695]White bills are best bills.[/QUOTE] Cream Spirit is best color for bill
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35765691]well that was fast[/QUOTE] And craazy was getting on to me for showing up on the same day. Look who's still standing. Anyways, how does one acquire an animated avatar? I'm in a bit of a pickle when it comes to that.
[QUOTE=cheeseboiger;35765757]And craazy was getting on to me for showing up on the same day. Look who's still standing. Anyways, how does one acquire an animated avatar? I'm in a bit of a pickle when it comes to that.[/QUOTE] Gold Member only.
[QUOTE=Tomo Takino;35765706]Someone sent me a picture of an anthromorphic jet plane which resembled a dragon, then got annoyed when I asked where the train pictures were. I cant understand why.[/QUOTE] How about flying trains [img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg248/scaled.php?server=248&filename=1257658706149.gif&res=landing[/img]
[QUOTE=cheeseboiger;35765757]And craazy was getting on to me for showing up on the same day. Look who's still standing. Anyways, how does one acquire an animated avatar? I'm in a bit of a pickle when it comes to that.[/QUOTE] Either be a gold member or apng [img]http://www.facepunch.com/fp/ratings/clock.png[/img] what happened to the quick edit thing
[QUOTE=Cructo;35765762]Gold Member only.[/QUOTE] Unless you want to use apng files and have a browser that's compatible with them Dang it Shad
[QUOTE=cheeseboiger;35765757]And craazy was getting on to me for showing up on the same day. Look who's still standing. Anyways, how does one acquire an animated avatar? I'm in a bit of a pickle when it comes to that.[/QUOTE] I didn't like him. Also, you need gold member to get a .gif avatar. It's 5 dollars right now. If you buy it you will be the gold member with the least posts. You will be history. Do it.
[QUOTE=Dan*;35765775]I didn't like him. Also, you need gold member to get a .gif avatar. It's 5 dollars right now. If you buy it you will be the gold member with the least posts. You will be history. Do it.[/QUOTE] Naw, I'm certain someone bought Gold Member once and had 0 posts
wait, are the new title prices permanent?
[QUOTE=Tomo Takino;35765706]Someone sent me a picture of an anthromorphic jet plane which resembled a dragon, then got annoyed when I asked where the train pictures were. I cant understand why.[/QUOTE] Eat their intestines.
Wow. One of the new guys got banned within 8 posts. that's got to be a record.
I again appreciate the quick and informative responses. Damn it though. Paypal has screwed me over. They need a social security number before I can use it again. I'm canadian. Ah well, I'll find a friend I can send the money to in some method. Because gold is pretty neat looking. :U maybe to the tune of 2 keys? Because I'm getting a few soon.
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35765787]wait, are the new title prices permanent?[/QUOTE] I hope not.
[QUOTE=Kegan;35765789]Wow. One of the new guys got banned within 8 posts. that's got to be a record.[/QUOTE] Spambots and alts that are detected right away probably have less.
[QUOTE=Cructo;35765794]I hope not.[/QUOTE] I hope they are, I could get a new title every day and still pay less than a second life premium account.
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35765787]wait, are the new title prices permanent?[/QUOTE] I assume the sale was extended because it got dos'd for 3 days [editline]cocks[/editline] [QUOTE=DatHarry;35765802]I hope they are, I could get a new title every day and still pay less than a second life premium account.[/QUOTE] whats the point of even buying a second life premium account aside from cybersex stuff?
[QUOTE=Psychopath12;35765746]Dollar bills are the best bills.[/QUOTE] These strippers seem to agree.
[QUOTE=HyperTails;35765763]How about flying trains [img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg248/scaled.php?server=248&filename=1257658706149.gif&res=landing[/img][/QUOTE] It isnt fair though, look compare the 2: [URL="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8682580/wat/a10v3.jpg"]Anthropomorphic Jet ([B]NSFW[/B])[/URL] [URL="http://www.thomasandfriends.com/usa/images/trains/gordon.jpg"]Anthropomorphic Train ([B]NSFW[/B])[/URL] This is discrimination against trains and I will not stand for it.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.