• TF2 General chat and everything that isn't TF2 - May
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Skunky;35813788]I am shocked.[/QUOTE] Laugh at me all you want, but I've been doing it for a long while. It's what improves my vocabulary and writing skills, to be honest. Oh god why is this a pageking
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813794]Laugh at me all you want, but I've been doing it for a long while. It's what improves my vocabulary and writing skills, to be honest. Oh god why is this a pageking[/QUOTE] I could never RP with you, all i'd be able to see is that picture of yourself you posted saying what you type.
-snip-
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813823]No tears, only dreams now.[/QUOTE] With no gorilla, this is not valid.
Whoosh, I'm back.
I kinda got pushed out of TF2. Right now im replaying the Max Payne series. Lovin every minute.
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35813815]I could never RP with you, all i'd be able to see is that picture of yourself you posted saying what you type.[/QUOTE] I can picture that now, with those fake lip things that are pictures of people's lips moving over the mouth of a picture. ...That sounded sexual for some reason in my mind.
[QUOTE=TentuZero;35813838]With no gorilla, this is not valid.[/QUOTE] [img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120120093051/mondaynightcombat/images/a/ae/SMNC_Hotshot_Cheston_Portrait.png[/img] Why was this the first thing I thought of.
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813865]I can picture that now, with those fake lip things that are pictures of people's lips moving over the mouth of a picture.[/QUOTE] please never rp with me
[QUOTE=Archimedes;35813882][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120120093051/mondaynightcombat/images/a/ae/SMNC_Hotshot_Cheston_Portrait.png[/img] Why was this the first thing I thought of.[/QUOTE] Because he's wearing a spiffy suit.
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35813885]please never rp with me[/QUOTE] I won't RP with you, but I will sex RP with you.~
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813903]I won't RP with you, but I will sex RP with you.~[/QUOTE] pls no
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813778]Well, you can't really play TF2 while posting on Facepunch at the same time, can you?[/QUOTE] im good at multitasking when i do it but i don't like doing it but yeah i could
[QUOTE=Shadiko;35813767]TF2GC vMay: We don't actually play TF2 edition[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Hatley;35796635]I know what the next thread should be called. "TF2 [B]SECTION[/B] General Chat"[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Archimedes;35813882][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120120093051/mondaynightcombat/images/a/ae/SMNC_Hotshot_Cheston_Portrait.png[/img] Why was this the first thing I thought of.[/QUOTE] Cheston is amazing.
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813903]I won't RP with you, but I will sex RP with you.~[/QUOTE] hot
[QUOTE=Skunky;35813930]Cheston is amazing.[/QUOTE] Assault. All day. Every day.
I'll ask now Is it bad that I RP?
[QUOTE=Hatley;35813920]I know what the next thread should be called. "TF2 SECTION General Chat"[/QUOTE] That's how I understood it from the first day I've came here.
[QUOTE=Joseph Smith;35813946]Assault. All day. Every day.[/QUOTE] Awful Striker. Karl is way better.
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813968]I'll ask now Is it bad that I RP?[/QUOTE] what kind of rp are we talking here
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813968]I'll ask now Is it bad that I RP?[/QUOTE] No...just don't get out of hand with it.
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35813993]what kind of rp are we talking here[/QUOTE] Normal RPing, nothing sexual or any shit like that. Just for fun. It's what I do to relieve depression from a day.
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35813993]what kind of rp are we talking here[/QUOTE] Obviously he's talking 'bout the sexual kind, y'know, the kind with hot monkey dicks.
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813903]I won't RP with you, but I will sex RP with you.~[/QUOTE] [video=youtube;Xrn9c3mCzas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrn9c3mCzas[/video] Appropriate Music. Pretty sure either you and DatHarry have to fuck now or go on patrol as a pair of funky 70's cops. Zadrave can be the spunky young gun and DatHarry can be getting too old for this shit.
[QUOTE=Archimedes;35814011]Appropriate Music. Pretty sure either you and DatHarry have to fuck now or go on patrol as a pair of funky 70's cops. Zadrave can be the spunky young gun and DatHarry can be getting too old for this shit.[/QUOTE] best thing i've read all week
[QUOTE=Joseph Smith;35813858]I kinda got pushed out of TF2. Right now im replaying the Max Payne series. Lovin every minute.[/QUOTE] Love the avatar. Also, I've been playing max payne on/off.
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35814006]Normal RPing, nothing sexual or any shit like that. Just for fun. It's what I do to relieve depression from a day.[/QUOTE] I thought you meant like tabletop rpg's. I have some good memories with that.
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35814006]Normal RPing, nothing sexual or any shit like that. Just for fun. It's what I do to relieve depression from a day.[/QUOTE] nothing wrong with it, as long as you aren't [I]too[/I] serious with it. also new avatar.
[QUOTE=Omilinon;35814101]nothing wrong with it, as long as you aren't [I]too[/I] serious with it. also new avatar.[/QUOTE] Gotta love Hydralisk's [sp]thats a Hydralisk right?[/sp]
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.