• TF2 General chat and everything that isn't TF2 - May
    10,001 replies, posted
If I recall correctly, isn't there a way a properly refresh so you can see peoples avatar changes? I think I saw someone mention how to do it, but it was back while I was lurking.
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35814130]Gotta love Hydralisk's [sp]thats a Hydralisk right?[/sp][/QUOTE] yes, thank you for noticing :v:
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35814042]best thing i've read all week[/QUOTE] Let's be 70s cops and ride in the sunset eating doughnuts while ignoring all calls
[QUOTE=Archimedes;35814154]If I recall correctly, isn't there a way a properly refresh so you can see peoples avatar changes? I think I saw someone mention how to do it, but it was back while I was lurking.[/QUOTE] ctrl f5
So guys, which offer should i go for? The N&B Cowl? The Bubbling Raincatcher? Or the MAYBE Steaming Noir? (They're not sure if they want to or not)
[QUOTE=Goodwell;35814226]So guys, which offer should i go for? The N&B Cowl? The Bubbling Raincatcher? Or the MAYBE Steaming Noir? (They're not sure if they want to or not)[/QUOTE] My 2 Bills offer. But seriously, I think the raincatcher.
So... uh. I've been playing Condemned 2 again. It's still pretty good. Though i'm not looking forward to the final few levels
[QUOTE=Zadrave;35813968]I'll ask now Is it bad that I RP?[/QUOTE] There isn't and people shouldn't judge you either way.
You guys talk about not-playing TF2? I barely use Steam anymore, only to talk to Tomo, and annoy Reag and Shadiko until they pull their hair out.
[QUOTE=maxumym;35814251]My 2 Bills offer. But seriously, I think the raincatcher.[/QUOTE] The Bubbling Raincatcher, eh? How come? Noir isn't bad itself.
Hey, guys. I'm finally getting around to sending my children's book to Valve. I decided rather than just mailing them a manila folder with the book in it, I'd write a nice letter to go along with it. So far I've written who I am and why I made the book. Anything else I should say? :v:
[QUOTE=Cructo;35813693]It's all about the cat girls.[/QUOTE] And Tribes is all about Vegeta leading a group of birdman to the victory in space.
Spy unusuals look like a big waste. You'll be cloaked for the most part of time..
[QUOTE=Unisath;35814340]Hey, guys. I'm finally getting around to sending my children's book to Valve. I decided rather than just mailing them a manila folder with the book in it, I'd write a nice letter to go along with it. So far I've written who I am and why I made the book. Anything else I should say? :v:[/QUOTE] put our names on it as inspirational people in your life
[QUOTE=maxumym;35814363]Spy unusuals look like a big waste. You'll be cloaked for the most part of time..[/QUOTE] Good point. But still, Noir is kind of nice, as is Steaming. Bubbling is nice too, though.
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35814373]put our names on it as inspirational people in your life[/QUOTE] Be sure to not put me on there, because im pretty darn useless.
[QUOTE=Unisath;35814340]Hey, guys. I'm finally getting around to sending my children's book to Valve. I decided rather than just mailing them a manila folder with the book in it, I'd write a nice letter to go along with it. So far I've written who I am and why I made the book. Anything else I should say? :v:[/QUOTE] Ask them for community weapons.
[QUOTE=Cructo;35814408]Ask them for community weapons.[/QUOTE] Screw that, give us more miscs that conflict with other weapon slots. I want a soldier misc that takes up the primary weapon slot
[QUOTE=Kegan;35814470]Screw that, give us more miscs that conflict with other weapon slots. I want a soldier misc that takes up the primary weapon slot[/QUOTE] this is BRILLIANT
[QUOTE=Goodwell;35814400]Good point. But still, Noir is kind of nice, as is Steaming. Bubbling is nice too, though.[/QUOTE] personally I'd choose the noir, but only because I already have a demo unusual, maybe you should wait a bit, see if you get any more offers
[QUOTE=Unisath;35814340]Hey, guys. I'm finally getting around to sending my children's book to Valve. I decided rather than just mailing them a manila folder with the book in it, I'd write a nice letter to go along with it. So far I've written who I am and why I made the book. Anything else I should say? :v:[/QUOTE] Ask for a t-shirt and an autograph.
Anyone here have under 100 craft numbers? I'd like to buy numbers from like 80 and up.
[QUOTE=Hatley;35814506]Ask for a t-shirt and an autograph.[/QUOTE] I would think it's too forward to ask for free shit. Everyone I've seen who sent fan stuff to Valve got a ton of swag in return.
I just read about bootstrap paradoxes. Fascinating concept.
Right, I'm off to bed. Good night.
[QUOTE]We're working on a mandatory update for TF2. We should have it ready soon. -Eric [/QUOTE]
So, i just got a new offer! A maybe Steaming One Man Army. Oh my.
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35814785][QUOTE] We're working on a mandatory update for TF2. We should have it ready soon. -Eric[/QUOTE][/QUOTE] I like the weekly updates. They give me something to look forward to.
[QUOTE=Goodwell;35814796]So, i just got a new offer! A maybe Steaming One Man Army. Oh my.[/QUOTE] A "maybe" steaming One Man Army?
[QUOTE=Goodwell;35814796]So, i just got a new offer! A maybe Steaming One Man Army. Oh my.[/QUOTE] [img]http://www.zombiechatter.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg[/img] Oh my indeed~
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.