• TF2 General chat and everything that isn't TF2 - May
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Mellowbloom;35846354][U][B]GOOD MORNING DENIZENS OF TF2 GENERAL[/B][/U][/QUOTE] it's the morning quiet down! you'll wake everyone else up with your bolded text!
[QUOTE=Kegan;35846362]There's no need to yell. Settle down, you. and to keep this post somewhat less shitty; I've been playing Cortex Command, it's pretty damn good[/QUOTE] Never heard of it. I went back on Killing Floor for a while yesterday, doing well on it makes me feel so badass. My friend wants me to play WoW with him for a bit but I can't think of a good enough pun to use as my name.
[QUOTE=Mellowbloom;35846394]Never heard of it. I went back on Killing Floor for a while yesterday, doing well on it makes me feel so badass. My friend wants me to play WoW with him for a bit but I can't think of a good enough pun to use as my name.[/QUOTE] the only thing holding you back from playing a game is lack of a good pun.
[QUOTE=Dubious George;35846439]the only thing holding you back from playing a game is lack of a good pun.[/QUOTE] Don't they hold back us all?
[QUOTE=Mellowbloom;35846354][U][B]GOOD MORNING DENIZENS OF TF2 GENERAL[/B][/U][/QUOTE] Hi your avatar is awesome.
I want to draw something again.
[QUOTE=Constructor;35846484]I want to draw something again.[/QUOTE] Two robotic cows ganging up on the spy edit; what the hell is going on in my brain to jump to an idea like that in a few seconds
[QUOTE=Mellowbloom;35846496]Two robotic cows ganging up on the spy[/QUOTE] groovy
okay
Called my female draenei preist Laedowyn. There is a joke there, and I am happy.
Rating you informative was the only thing that seemed fitting to me.
I bought 11 keys and used them all to buy hats and hats and hat and hats and hat and even more hats on top of those hats with hats to go with the other hats. I think it was worth it considering I don't look poor anymore. Should I've used them for crate opening?
[QUOTE=NoobSauce;35846567]I bought 11 keys and used them all to buy hats and hats and hat and hats and hat and even more hats on top of those hats with hats to go with the other hats. I think it was worth it considering I don't look poor anymore. Should I've used them for crate opening?[/QUOTE] you should've used them for what you want to use them for. so yeah you've done well
[QUOTE=NoobSauce;35846567]I bought 11 keys and used them all to buy hats and hats and hat and hats and hat and even more hats on top of those hats with hats to go with the other hats. I think it was worth it considering I don't look poor anymore. Should I've used them for crate opening?[/QUOTE] If you opened crates with them, chances are you would have zero hats at the end.
As soon as the Strange Detonator and Strange Shortstop drop in price, I'll trade for them. Even though I never use the Shortstop.
-late snip and bad reading at that-
[QUOTE=Joseph Smith;35846633]Get me a CS:GO key with those keys :v [sp] Im not begging at all[/sp][/QUOTE] my world for a bad reading rating
Crates and keys are the only thing in TF2 that really annoy me. I remember a while ago they were talking about introducing a method for people who didn't like them, but that hasn't eventuated yet. I have 15 crates taking up slots in my account, and I'm most likely never going to open a single one of them.
[QUOTE=TheDecryptor;35846698]Crates and keys are the only thing in TF2 that really annoy me. I remember a while ago they were talking about introducing a method for people who didn't like them, but that hasn't eventuated yet. I have 15 crates taking up slots in my account, and I'm most likely never going to open a single one of them.[/QUOTE] delete them for great justice
Hello everyone, what did I miss?
[QUOTE=Mellowbloom;35846394]Never heard of it. I went back on Killing Floor for a while yesterday, doing well on it makes me feel so badass. My friend wants me to play WoW with him for a bit but I can't think of a good enough pun to use as my name.[/QUOTE] [IMG]http://www.indiefaqs.com/images/1/1a/Rocketboom.gif[/IMG] It's pretty much this shit happening all the time
Valve should make crates craftable.
[QUOTE=Cowabanga;35846769]Valve should make crates craftable.[/QUOTE] 12 crates should make a great gift pile.
[QUOTE=Kirbyfactor;35846788]12 crates should make a great gift pile.[/QUOTE] Three boxes into scrap would be good enough for me.
Now I'm sad. My dog's dying. First thing this morning, he fell [B]heavily[/B] out of bed, smacking his head on the chest of drawers and pissing himself. Yesterday he fell down the stairs. Unless he dies on his own, he'll have to be put down tuesday. Cheer me up GC.
[IMG]http://facepunch.com//fp/emoot/frown.gif[/IMG]
[QUOTE=Hatley;35846801]Now I'm sad. My dog's dying. First thing this morning, he fell [B]heavily[/B] out of bed, smacking his head on the chest of drawers and pissing himself. Yesterday he fell down the stairs. Unless he dies on his own, he'll have to be put down tuesday. Cheer me up GC.[/QUOTE] [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvbn3FJwqDo"]SM always cheer me up.[/URL]
'Ey, that's a pretty good song. Never heard of it, though.
[QUOTE=Mellowbloom;35846823][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvbn3FJwqDo"]SM always cheer me up.[/URL][/QUOTE] I'm only into 80s rock. :v:
[QUOTE=DatWut?;35846602]As soon as the Strange Detonator and Strange Shortstop drop in price, I'll trade for them. Even though I never use the Shortstop.[/QUOTE] I got a detonator for 1 refined.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.