• TF2 General chat and everything that isn't TF2 - May
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Omilinon;35856613]hey Hazza, wasn't your original name TF2master? I vaguely remember that name.[/QUOTE] Terrible name.
[QUOTE=Kegan;35856538]This is the best day ever[/QUOTE] Not really. I have the worse cough ever alongside some fever. I feel like shit.
[QUOTE=Grimhound;35856588]Is there any way to see actual trade history in TF2? I owe a guy some stuff, but I can't remember who I traded.[/QUOTE] If you did the trade through TF2, no. If it was done through Steam Trading, check your Steam Inventory. In the top right corner, there's a history tab.
[QUOTE=Kegan;35856538]This is the best day ever[/QUOTE] i wouldn't say so. my dad's in the hospital :c
[QUOTE=Omilinon;35856613]hey Hazza, wasn't your original name TF2master? I vaguely remember that name.[/QUOTE] That was one of his alts.
[QUOTE=Omilinon;35856613]hey Hazza, wasn't your original name TF2master? I vaguely remember that name.[/QUOTE] nope that was one of my many alts
[QUOTE=HazzaHardie;35856668]nope that was one of my many alts[/QUOTE] ahhh. makes sense.
[QUOTE=Ern;35856632]Terrible name.[/QUOTE] I didnt choose it, it was Jesse's alt and he gave it to me
[QUOTE=HazzaHardie;35856678]I didnt choose it, it was Jesse's alt and he gave it to me[/QUOTE] jesse would choose a shitty name like that
[QUOTE=Cructo;35856687]jesse would choose a shitty name like that[/QUOTE] what [I]did[/I] happen to jesse? never see him in this thread anymore. oh, I remembered now nevermind
[QUOTE=Omilinon;35856702]what [I]did[/I] happen to jesse? never see him in this thread anymore.[/QUOTE] he got permabanned his alt is still around though hi jesse
I went to wal-mart to get sniper elite v2 today to find they didn't have it for some reason. I bought Battlefield 3 instead. While there, I noticed many copies of duke nukem forever for ten dollars. $10. Oh how the mighty have fallen. ;_;
Jesse and Generic worst server owners 2011
[QUOTE=Guitarplayer213;35856774]I went to wal-mart to get sniper elite v2 today to find they didn't have it for some reason. I bought Battlefield 3 instead. While there, I noticed many copies of duke nukem forever for ten dollars. $10. Oh how the mighty have fallen. ;_;[/QUOTE] $10 is still too expensive for that game
Just bought Dead Space, the first one. I apparently have to play these games.
[QUOTE=Seiteki;35856793]Just bought Dead Space, the first one. I apparently have to play these games.[/QUOTE] Why didn't you ask for it when Dead Space 1 and 2 were 5$ each?
[QUOTE=Ern;35856807]Why didn't you ask for it when Dead Space 1 and 2 were 5$ each?[/QUOTE] Was that in the last few weeks or month? If so, I've been too busy lining up a new job and apartment in another town.
I really want to play Duke Nukem Forever. Am I a bad person?
[QUOTE=EmperorKabuto;35856863]I really want to play Duke Nukem Forever. Am I a bad person?[/QUOTE] no, the negative ratings were a bad harsh imo, its not a good game but it is not a steaming pile of shit either
[QUOTE=EmperorKabuto;35856863]I really want to play Duke Nukem Forever. Am I a bad person?[/QUOTE] Hi Mayhem
[QUOTE=HazzaHardie;35856885]no, the negative ratings were a bad harsh imo, its not a good game but it is not a steaming pile of shit either[/QUOTE] it's pretty bad
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35856898]it's pretty bad[/QUOTE] not as bad as a steaming pile of shit
[QUOTE=DatHarry;35856898]it's pretty bad[/QUOTE] Agreed, the only reason I played that game the whole way through was because it was "Duke Nukem Forever". It was very boring.
[QUOTE=Guitarplayer213;35856774]While there, I noticed many copies of duke nukem forever for ten dollars. $10. Oh how the mighty have fallen. ;_;[/QUOTE] It's still $80 in my local shitty games shop :v:
[QUOTE=Ern;35856886]Hi Mayhem[/QUOTE] Please, I think you'd know by now if I was Mayhem although I do love LA Noire...
[QUOTE=HyperTails;35856954]It's still $80 in my local shitty games shop :v:[/QUOTE] Australia.
[QUOTE=HazzaHardie;35856933]not as bad as a steaming pile of shit[/QUOTE] i'd say it is. eh i guess it's just a matter of opinion.
Hey guys! What's up?
With all of my valuables gone, it's kind of hard to trade for items I want... which happen to somewhat expensive. I only want a strange pyro setup and a strange scout setup. I wasted purty much everything for a Strange Reserve Shooter which was only 2 rec... ;_;
[QUOTE=Gabriel_Gore;35856978]Hey guys! What's up?[/QUOTE] my penis
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.