• TF2 General chat and everything that isn't TF2 - May
    10,001 replies, posted
If my Internet wasn't too slow I would stream some old-school games like Duke Nukem 3D. I guess I will have to find another way to call the attention.
[img]http://puu.sh/tmOP[/img] Would any of you handsome gentlemen like to purchase any of these hats for 1.66 refined?
[QUOTE=Dan*;35857073][img]http://puu.sh/tmOP[/img] Would any of you handsome gentlemen like to purchase any of these hats for 1.66 refined?[/QUOTE] Your avatar needs a red laser on it.
[QUOTE=The Lone Spy;35857011]If my Internet wasn't too slow I would stream some old-school games like Duke Nukem 3D. I guess I will have to find another way to call the attention.[/QUOTE] If you did end up streaming i'd watch it. Duke Nukem 3D is fun.
[QUOTE=HazzaHardie;35857004]my penis[/QUOTE] [img]http://sae.tweek.us/static/images/emoticons/emot-sissies.gif[/img]
An admin of the server I'm currently on randomly gave me a Strange Loch-N-Load, Strange Dead Ringer and a Strange Southern Hospitality because I have been on the server for a while.
I got a problem. Everyone now and then my game freezes then a black bar appears at the corner of my screen. I can hear sound from my character and from the game but I can see anything. Anyone know what this is?
[QUOTE=NoobSauce;35857572]I got a problem. Everyone now and then my game freezes then a black bar appears at the corner of my screen. I can hear sound from my character and from the game but I can see anything. Anyone know what this is?[/QUOTE] Have you tried defraging and/or checking the integrity of TF2's cache? Have you installed any mods lately? Have you got a desktop toolbar?
[quote]You added Your Eternal Reward 20:36:16 Mr. Instector Gadget: one sec 20:36:47 RenimCat: Okay. 20:36:50 Mr. Instector Gadget: awh, wtf. :( It's not showing my scrap inside :( 20:37:34 RenimCat: Are you free to play? 20:37:43 Mr. Instector Gadget: It says I don't ahve it when i just made one earlier 20:37:47 Mr. Instector Gadget: oh, yea 20:37:52 RenimCat: Free to play cannot trade, sadly. 20:38:02 Mr. Instector Gadget: :/ 20:38:03 Mr. Instector Gadget: awh.... 20:38:10 RenimCat: Here. 20:38:24 RenimCat: Take it free. 20:38:30 You are ready 20:38:32 Mr. Instector Gadget: are you sure? 20:38:38 RenimCat: Yeah. Its just a weapon 20:38:43 Mr. Instector Gadget: okay, thanks alot 20:38:51 Mr. Instector Gadget is ready 20:38:52[/quote] Its nice being nice :3:
[QUOTE=Archimedes;35857633]Have you tried defraging and/or checking the integrity of TF2's cache? Have you installed any mods lately? Have you got a desktop toolbar?[/QUOTE] No, yes, and no.
[QUOTE=NoobSauce;35857817]No, yes, and no.[/QUOTE] Head to the Properties section of TF2 and try both of those. It takes a little while, but it may help. Also consider moving some of your mods to a separate folder if the problem persists, as it may be caused by one of those (That dragon flamethrower in the emporium from a while back used to caused my game to crash).
For some reason my internet is fucked, but only on my laptop, so it's not my router. I tried some shot, rebooting, nothing worked. Oh well, looks like in posting from my iPod until I fix it
[QUOTE=Archimedes;35857865]Head to the Properties section of TF2 and try both of those. It takes a little while, but it may help. Also consider moving some of your mods to a separate folder if the problem persists, as it may be caused by one of those (That dragon flamethrower in the emporium from a while back used to caused my game to crash).[/QUOTE] The only mods I have are just retextures and such. They don't really affect my game. I'll try those methods and see if my game improves.
[QUOTE=NoobSauce;35858014]The only mods I have are just retextures and such. They don't really affect my game. I'll try those methods and see if my game improves.[/QUOTE] Alright, best of luck.
So I tried a second time at creating burn-scars for my character on Fable: The Lost Chapters. [IMG]http://puu.sh/tnU5[/IMG] [IMG]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/542926644484910829/EC8A40FAA38809A9E2B6A27E2DFE8B9C698DCD18/[/IMG] Quite fond of it, myself. [quote]11:14 PM - Shadiko: jesus christ how horiffying[/quote]
Oh yeah, it kinda sucks being banned from TF2r. Fucking rule 7. Anyone else ever gotten that feel before? [editline]6th May 2012[/editline] Damn, then I'm the 1%.
[QUOTE=NoobSauce;35858355]Oh yeah, it kinda sucks being banned from TF2r. Fucking rule 7. Anyone else ever gotten that feel before? [editline]6th May 2012[/editline] Damn, then I'm the 1%.[/QUOTE] i would do ban appeals but i can barely load anything and i don't know why and i don't even know if this post will go through
[QUOTE=Shadiko;35858430]i would do ban appeals but i can barely load anything and i don't know why and i don't even know if this post will go through[/QUOTE] I already did. It's been about 4 weeks and nothing has been said from the Admin / Owner. I don't even think they look at the ban appeals.
[QUOTE=NoobSauce;35858460]I already did. It's been about 4 weeks and nothing has been said from the Admin / Owner. I don't even think they look at the ban appeals.[/QUOTE] (Shadiko is a tf2r moderator)
Finally got a new phone.
[QUOTE=Tomo Takino;35858506]Finally got a new phone.[/QUOTE] What kind?
[quote][img]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/559815280040725788/9FB356FC0F715B39EF4ED4D1F95DF112F8EEBFEB/[/img][/quote] Cool.
-snip-
[QUOTE=Mr. Magoolachub;35858487](Shadiko is a tf2r moderator)[/QUOTE] but hes right, none of the admins look at the ban appeals unless they're linked to them :v: i mean reag or miz
Traded a Minecraft code (that I got from Notch's wedding) for those V. Killing Floor items, Ellis' cap, and a pot.
[QUOTE=Kegan;35858560]What kind?[/QUOTE] Samsung Galaxy S2. I wanted some other phone but this woman told me it was good.
[QUOTE=Tomo Takino;35858670]Samsung Galaxy S2. I wanted some other phone but this woman told me it was good.[/QUOTE] It is, I have it.
[QUOTE=Tomo Takino;35858670]Samsung Galaxy S2. I wanted some other phone but this woman told me it was good.[/QUOTE] I got myself a Nokia e5. It's no android, and not as fancy as other phones, but it's stable, well built, and can play NES games. Which is fucking awesome :v:
I just got my PS3 controller working on my PC. I might play cavestory and stream it~ Seeing as its my first time playing it.
[QUOTE=Shadiko;35858601]but hes right, none of the admins look at the ban appeals unless they're linked to them :v: i mean reag or miz[/QUOTE] Does that mean I have to link mine to you? I want to host an extremely late birthday raffle already.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.