• TF2 General chat and everything that isn't TF2 - May
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Ern;35866874]No, just set yourself on fire and kill your parents.[/QUOTE] Bwuh... fire is hot, and i love my papa and mama D: I cant possibly do all that without killing myself afterwards!
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35866947]Bwuh... fire is hot, and i love my papa and mama D: I cant possibly do all that without killing myself afterwards![/QUOTE] Do that. Have sex with Ern. Kill yourself. Die happily. Meanwhile: [url]http://tf2r.com/kivboie.html[/url]
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35866947]Bwuh... fire is hot, and i love my papa and mama D: I cant possibly do all that without killing myself afterwards![/QUOTE] I think the idea is that you die in the process.
[QUOTE=The Lone Spy;35866967]Do that. Have sex with Ern. Kill yourself. Die happily.[/QUOTE] I don't think you'd be happy after fucking Ern.
Alternatively, if you opt to have your parents killed and THEN have your house burnt down, you can be Batman.
Bleh, ill guess Ern's ear are too crispy for my taste anyways.
Story time! I ever told any of you about the time I got drunk at my parents' wedding? I was about...9 or 10, I think. Fucking hot as hell, dying of thirst, so, I down an entire glass of champagne in one go. Granted, I nearly spat it back out, but for the rest of the day I was pissed off and had a goddamn headache.
ern is too short to have sexual intercourse with
[QUOTE=Shadiko;35867043]ern is too short to have sexual intercourse with[/QUOTE] Unfortunatly i like short,
Steam's dead. Obligatory tonight's the night comment.
Great time to go down steam I was just talking to goodwell.
Effing Steam.
I was just about to get my paints from the Warehouse, too.. ;~;
hi im here to complain about the down time
I've posted this before, but it's still accurate. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40uR2vhLWVY[/media] This fucking video summarizes steam perfectly.
steam is shit
The servers are down, that means I will have to play some games, It's scary.
[QUOTE=Cructo;35867195]steam is shit[/QUOTE] No, Valve is lazy.
[QUOTE=leonthefox;35867221]The servers are down, that means I will have to play some games, It's scary.[/QUOTE] gross, video games are for nerds
Steam seems to be up for me again,
how much is a crate 30 worth nowadays
[QUOTE=Hatley;35867158]I've posted this before, but it's still accurate. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40uR2vhLWVY[/media] This fucking video summarizes steam perfectly.[/QUOTE] for a second I thought my sound was broken.
Agh, this is a tough choice. Buds for S. Huntsman, Buds for S. Huntsman... [I]Aghhaghaghagh[/I] i want a huntsman but...
[QUOTE=FLUDDGadd;35867247]how much is a crate 30 worth nowadays[/QUOTE] an arm and a leg
[QUOTE=Goodwell;35867261]Agh, this is a tough choice. Buds for S. Huntsman, Buds for S. Huntsman... [I]Aghhaghaghagh[/I] i want a huntsman but...[/QUOTE] I would not do it. This would be my personal choice. I hope this helps you reach a conclusion.
[QUOTE=Goodwell;35867261]Agh, this is a tough choice. Buds for S. Huntsman, Buds for S. Huntsman... [I]Aghhaghaghagh[/I] i want a huntsman but...[/QUOTE] Gimme your buds. I will keep them safe on my alt until you come to your senses. I'm serious. I've proven myself trustworthy, right?
[QUOTE=Goodwell;35867261]Agh, this is a tough choice. Buds for S. Huntsman, Buds for S. Huntsman... [I]Aghhaghaghagh[/I] i want a huntsman but...[/QUOTE] If you've got the patience, watch as they appear in the future crates and worth less than a rec. :v:
[QUOTE=TentuZero;35867310]If you've got the patience, watch as they appear in the future crates and worth less than a rec. :v:[/QUOTE] They won't appear in a future crate.
So everyone's basically saying i shouldn't do it? I'll never get one, will i. :v:
That reminds me, I need to get those 3 new stranges, but goddamn they're still too expensive.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.