• TF2 General chat and everything that isn't TF2 - May
    10,001 replies, posted
[QUOTE=The Lone Spy;35910963]Tribes: Ascend is for noobs, let's go all play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and play the new DLC.[/QUOTE] ...You're joking right?
[QUOTE=The Lone Spy;35910963]Tribes: Ascend is for noobs, let's go all play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and play the new DLC.[/QUOTE] Isn't MW dead? You know, all that MW 3 and BOPS 2 killed it, surely
[QUOTE=TentuZero;35910970]...You're joking right?[/QUOTE] Nah man, he's right. Let's get our noscopes on.
Eugh, don't want to install all these new mediocre games.
[QUOTE=J-RcZ;35910962]We can't play Tribes. No promos Yet[/QUOTE] Shazbot noisemakers. Do want.
[QUOTE=J-RcZ;35910822]And Fable.[/QUOTE] Bitch I'll fight you.
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;35910985]Eugh, don't want to install all these new mediocre games.[/QUOTE] But.... they are not new
[QUOTE=J-RcZ;35910980]Isn't MW dead? You know, all that MW 3 and BOPS 2 killed it, surely[/QUOTE] Yeah, I forgot the "3".
[QUOTE=J-RcZ;35910980]Isn't MW dead? You know, all that MW 3 and BOPS 2 killed it, surely[/QUOTE] Nope.
[QUOTE==DarkStar=;35910989]Shazbot noisemakers. Do want.[/QUOTE] I want a spinfusor rocket launcher skin
[QUOTE=Ern;35910990]Bitch I'll fight you.[/QUOTE] Hopefully he means Fable 2 and forwards.
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35910997]Hopefully he means Fable 2 and forwards.[/QUOTE] The Fable games could have been a lot better.
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;35910985]Eugh, don't want to install all these new mediocre games.[/QUOTE] Explain why you dont like those games.
[QUOTE==DarkStar=;35911006]Explain why you dont like those games.[/QUOTE] Because he comes from Hipsterland.
[QUOTE=J-RcZ;35910980]Isn't MW dead? You know, all that MW 3 and BOPS 2 killed it, surely[/QUOTE] mw is loads better than mw3, and blops 2 isn't out yet.
[QUOTE=Ern;35910990]Bitch I'll fight you.[/QUOTE] Fable is a good game but [B]HUGE[/B] disappointment Peter Molyneux should learn to keep his clap shut.
[QUOTE==DarkStar=;35911006]Explain why you dont like those games.[/QUOTE] SMNC is horribly optimized. Seriously why is my resolution fluctuating wildly as i play? Also tribes is meh. I don't know how to explain it. So i'll just say meh. [editline]11th May 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=DatHarry;35911011]mw is loads better than mw3, and blops 2 isn't out yet.[/QUOTE] Thank god treyarch is going to stay the fuck away from the russians are bad storyline. Blops 2 may be the CoD i actually buy, right behind mw.
[QUOTE=TentuZero;35911018]SMNC is horribly optimized. Seriously why is my resolution fluctuating wildly as i play? Also tribes is meh. I don't know how to explain it. So i'll just say meh. [/QUOTE] Yes SMNC is very bad optimized but the animations kicks valve lazy asses. And Tribes is slow (very ironic) because getting more options to play is a pain in the ass without paying or farming exp.
i need to start drawing one of three things 1. a thank you picture for my grandpa-agree 2. a thank you picture for the people who donated for a new your trip-rainbow 3. concept art for random shit-wrench
The queues in SMNC are the biggest problem.
picture for my grandpa it is [editline]edit[/editline] the question is what to draw
[QUOTE=HyperTails;35911074]The queues in SMNC are the biggest problem.[/QUOTE] I still blame Hipsterland for your problems.
[QUOTE==DarkStar=;35911006]Explain why you dont like those games.[/QUOTE] SMNC = Very bad reviews, apparently unoptimised. Ascend = Overhyped and it gets bloody annoying hearing everyone go SHAZBOT every few minutes
I still got SMNC in my steam games, and I haven't even attempted to play it even once.
Pryo confirmed for Swiss-cheese. [img]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21171698/pyroisswiss.png[/img]
I still have no idea what do people mean by "SMNC is unoptimised.". *silly*
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;35911095]SMNC = Very bad reviews, apparently unoptimised. Ascend = Overhyped and it gets bloody annoying hearing everyone go SHAZBOT every few minutes[/QUOTE] Whenever i play Tribes: Ascend the only time where people really begin to spam the VGS is at the end of the round.
I liked the old Tribes games. I played the shit out of the PS2 one :v:
[QUOTE=Linda,Octupuss;35911108]Whenever i play Tribes: Ascend the only time where people really begin to spam the VGS is at the end of the round.[/QUOTE] I don't mean in-game, I mean everywhere else.
Oh wow I was right: [QUOTE]Hi David, Just head straight over here after your work experience. We had to evacuate the office following a threat. All good now! [/QUOTE] Someone seriously threatened the useless job provider place I was going to.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.