[quote=Valve (via HLDS)]- Added sd_doomsday to the mapcycle files
- Fixed exploit that allowed Beggar's Bazooka to indefinitely hold rockets in the chamber without misfiring
- Fixed hatless hats not not-drawing correctly
- Fixed bugs with The Hitman's Heatmaker
- Headshot kills now properly decapitate
- Bodyshot damage penalty is properly applied
- Fixed sound issues while in focus
- Fixed missing DX8 particle effects
- Fixed seeing through Sniper fences in 2Fort when using Pyrovision
- Fixed the second style for the Robot Chicken hat
- Teddy Roosebelt can now get assist credits
- Updated sd_doomsday:
- Players can now fall into the launch pad after the rocket lifts off
- Optimized some prop_dynamics to reduce server hitching
- Engineers can no longer build teleporters behind the spawn
- Players will no longer get pushed through the terrain if the elevator falls on them
- Death pits now kill dead ringer Spies
- Lowered the frequency of announcer lines [/quote]
The GR:Future Soldier promos are still untradable.... Damn!
fantastic, this needed a thread
[QUOTE]Teddy Roosebelt can now get assist credits[/QUOTE]Yes!
[quote]- Teddy Roosebelt can now get assist credits[/quote]
Most important part of the update.
edit: WOW ninja'd.
-Teddy Roosebelt can now get assist credits
the fix for that Pyro taunt (you know the one) will probably be fixed later
Do cosmetic assists only work in Pyroland? Also Valve needs to introduce strange miscs or a strange part that can be added to miscs that count how many assists they give...
The brainslug, Alien Swarm parasite, and the Pocket Medic were able to get assist credits after last night's update, and Valve decided to give Engies (some) love.
I only just noticed that my pocket medic was getting assists half an hour ago. amazing
wonder what undocumented things we got
I wonder if the dx8 particle fix will make pyrovision work with dx8....
Maaaaaan. I was really hoping this update would make the Quadwrangle stuff tradeable. I have a Power Glove for my friend and he's been waiting patiently for a while.
next thing you know, we'll have assisted kill counters for these misc items
I really wouldn't doubt it
Holy shit OPs ban was fast.
I'm confused, what does it mean by hats getting assists?
The update is 159 mb, its gotta be more than just those things.
Someone check for new crates, Its been too long since the last one was retired...
[quote]- Fixed seeing through Sniper fences in 2Fort when using Pyrovision[/quote]
No fun allowed.
No Liquidator's Lid fix...
[QUOTE=FuryBlitz;36543047]The update is 159 mb, its gotta be more than just those things.[/QUOTE]
Everytime a updated file is updated it has to redownload the whole file.
[QUOTE=scotty-furs;36543077]No Liquidator's Lid fix...[/QUOTE]
no fix for killing through walls with the new taunt either, which is a pretty big bug to ignore lol
[QUOTE=light dasher;36543040]I'm confused, what does it mean by hats getting assists?[/QUOTE]
Hats with "entities" are the main killer during pyrovision. Makes it look like Pyro is being controlled.
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;36543096]no fix for killing through walls with the new taunt either, which is a pretty big bug to ignore lol[/QUOTE]
Not to mention the lack of particles and animations when done in humiliation.
[quote]-Teddy Roosebelt can now get assist credits[/quote]
What do assist credits even do?
[QUOTE=Derp Y. Mail;36543180]What do assist credits even do?[/QUOTE]
Gives half your kill's credit to Teddy Roosebelt.
[QUOTE=sasurai;36543187]Gives half your kill's credit to Teddy Roosebelt.[/QUOTE]
Excuse me. Teddy is giving [i]you[/i] half the credit for [i]his[/i] kill you dirty hard hatted kill freeloader
wait does that means?
strange teedy roosevelt in next (slavaged) crate? :V
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.