• Major Update Speculation Thread V3: Tonight's the Night, forever and always
    7,887 replies, posted
[QUOTE=mixshifter;36345882]most people i've seen type while (supposedly) intoxicated didn't type like this at all, infact they typed rather normally[/QUOTE] This is true, I have first hand experience. Also Tonight's the night.
guys guys GUYS have you ever and hear me right have you guys ever noticed how valve can't count to 3? and ingame, pyro is the class #3 of the selection screen does this mean there is actually no meet the pyro? pyro never existed and he was just part of our imagination? maybe we wanted the pyro to exist so much, WE BECAME the pyro and that's what they meant by "looking through the pyro's eyes" WE ARE THE PYROS
Well, I mean we can do the whole drill we did last night with unbridled hype and countdowns and stuff. Because it [i]is[/i] just about average update time.
it's settled then grab some popcorn
[QUOTE=ned_ballad;36345982]Man, steam has been up and down constantly the last few days.[/QUOTE] T5hat(s why I love you amsn
I genuinely think Scarabix has been getting wasted. No sober person would keep doing stupid shit that they know would get them banned, over and over again. oh wait
why do none of us have anything better to do on friday night ._.
Poor Scarabix is gonna die of liver failure before the big update hits.
fridaynightmothafucker.jpg
[QUOTE=Kegan;36346082]Poor Scarabix is gonna die of liver failure before the big update hits.[/QUOTE] its sad dbecasuse its truez NBut I drnk tyo forget iot [highlight](User was banned for this post ("PUI" - verynicelady))[/highlight]
I just watched the trailer before it got set to private. Looks tits, so it's just the No mercy Hospital from L4D as a new level on Payday. I was waiting something more cool, but tits anyway. Also, yeah, my friday night will be eating ramen noodles while playing TF2 and SMNC, you know, the usual HARD PARTYING
[QUOTE=mixshifter;36345882]most people i've seen type while (supposedly) intoxicated didn't type like this at all, infact they typed rather normally[/QUOTE] Perhaps I've only seen things people typed on phones while drunk but I've gotten some unreadable texts.
[QUOTE=Scarabix;36345782]It("s([/QUOTE] So here's the typo: You spell "it", presumably go for the apostrophe, somehow manage to hit both shift and and 0 keys at the same time, notice that you've done this, take another whack at the apostrophe (while still holding shift), then let go and continue to use it properly for the rest of the sentence. What kind of alcohol is this
Yeah, it's Friday night, my folks are out of town, and I've got the place to myself for the weekend. What do you think I'm gonna do? sit here and f5 this thread, hoping that something interesting happens video games [QUOTE=mixshifter;36345882]most people i've seen type while (supposedly) intoxicated didn't type like this at all, infact they typed rather normally[/QUOTE] well english isn't his first language so I guess that could contribute to his horrendous typing?
Did anyone manage to save the trailer? I missed it.
[QUOTE=igotopinions;36346128]So here's the typo: You spell "it", presumably go for the apostrophe, somehow manage to hit both shift and and 0 keys at the same time, notice that you've done this, take another whack at the apostrophe (while still holding shift), then let go and continue to use it properly for the rest of the sentence. What kind of alcohol is this[/QUOTE] He could just be leaning on his shift key without realising it.
[QUOTE=Leather Belt;36346138]Did anyone manage to save the trailer? I missed it.[/QUOTE] The only interesting thing is that the heist takes place in the L4D No Mercy hospital and you have to steal a vial of blood from patient zero
[QUOTE=igotopinions;36346128]So here's the typo: You spell "it", presumably go for the apostrophe, somehow manage to hit both shift and and 0 keys at the same time, notice that you've done this, take another whack at the apostrophe (while still holding shift), then let go and continue to use it properly for the rest of the sentence. What kind of alcohol is this[/QUOTE] azerty keybooarsxs vutch do yiy know it? [editline]16th June 2012[/editline] swwerty fagbgotr
ewert geisy i doutna scaribx fakein its howapsoiudf aldrn runk peplr tearyp!@2 I' emasopeionht lokkdr i cent event poiutpype tep }\} alke
[QUOTE=igotopinions;36346128]So here's the typo: You spell "it", presumably go for the apostrophe, somehow manage to hit both shift and and 0 keys at the same time, notice that you've done this, take another whack at the apostrophe (while still holding shift), then let go and continue to use it properly for the rest of the sentence. What kind of alcohol is this[/QUOTE] not the alcohol, the keyboard. French AZERTY instead of QWERTY [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b9/KB_France.svg/800px-KB_France.svg.png[/img] I would of course be ninja'd by the drunkard himself.
[QUOTE=EmperorKabuto;36346186]ewert geisy i doutna scaribx fakein its howapsoiudf aldrn runk peplr tearyp!@2 I' emasopeionht lokkdr i cent event poiutpype tep }\} alke[/QUOTE] The fuck does btat m"eans
[video=youtube;qCFdpOMiCzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCFdpOMiCzs[/video] Scarabix's typing in audio form.
[QUOTE=Scarabix;36346198]The fuck does btat m"eans[/QUOTE] imt roo drenrk to teap rietarte sorei
maybe he accidentally switched his keyboard to dvorak
[QUOTE=iRunner;36346054]have you guys ever noticed how valve can't count to 3?[/QUOTE] Then why do we have a crate #3?
[QUOTE=Scarabix;36346100]its sad dbecasuse its truez NBut I drnk tyo forget iot[/QUOTE] Drink to forget what exactly?
[QUOTE=EmperorKabuto;36346217]imt roo drenrk to teap rietarte sorei[/QUOTE] qhwAT you dogot drunk OFF?
[QUOTE=Scarabix;36346231]qhwAT you dogot drunk OFF?[/QUOTE] noaerthg maen i6m not dr%$nk u re grt prenwed scorb reakesdz no itmy sjetsujt kidenrg, i'm drunenrk enas PEsnpi Naew@
this is too much I'm feeling like getting sauced now just from reading all of this horseshit
[QUOTE=Rigged237;36346223]maybe he accidentally switched his keyboard to drunk[/QUOTE] fixed
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.