• Major Update Speculation: V8: Rise of the Machines!
    10,002 replies, posted
heh, they still didn't fix the birthday balloon randomly disappearing when hit by hitscan
[QUOTE=ABW;37380645]bind "mouse1" "+attack; +use_action_slot_item" bind "mouse2" "+attack2; +use_action_slot_item" bind "q" "lastinv; +use_action_slot_item" is go![/QUOTE] alias fun "+use_action_slot_item;wait 10;fun" ; fun
[QUOTE=A B.A. Survivor;37381180]Is anyone else slightly bothered by the fact that, even though it's been in development for more than a year, MvM still launched with basic things being buggy or missing?[/QUOTE] Even when games are in development for years, there's still some things that testers miss.
[QUOTE=Izzy-chan;37381544]Even when games are in development for years, there's still some things that testers miss.[/QUOTE] I also like there being bugs that people can mess with before they get fixed. Its fun!
huh. Did another update go out just then ? :S
[QUOTE=psyke;37381736]huh. Did another update go out just then ? :S[/QUOTE] Yeah I just got another 36 MB or so update.
I think that items_game.txt changed a bit.
Yeah after four days playing on the first map. We finally get to wave 8 with good team together. IT FUCKING CRASHES. four days on this, Quitters. Feeders , afks. I dont even think I have it in me to do it again. :( I love the mode but that first mission is broke as fuck!
Then skip that mission till later. That's what I did
This is going back a bit, but when I first saw those robot pictures and I saw the one with the Heavy, I just thought it looked like a regular Heavy with a Big Steel Jaw and a Warhead and before I checked the forums I was like OMG OBNOXIOUS LOUDOUT UPDATE CONFIRMED
Its the last mission I need to do :c
I been lucky with all my Mann up missions, I tend to join games that are in wave before the end or the last wave thus get an easy win. Only once I did a mann up from the start...I just dislike folks being on the last wave and choosing to quit over trying to figure out a way to win.
sentry busters use an extra sound now, I guess that's what the update did
Rather than mess about with the core they could have made it a different game, TF2 and TF2 co-op. That way they could have done some different things.
Anyone else think a TF2 MOBA would be cool?
[QUOTE=CLTbot;37383606]Anyone else think a TF2 MOBA would be cool?[/QUOTE] No.
[QUOTE=CLTbot;37383606]Anyone else think a TF2 MOBA would be cool?[/QUOTE] There's something much better than MOBA TF2: it's called DOTA 2. But seriously: you could try slag gaming's tf2 moba or try super monday night combat. Putting a moba mode as a core game feature would just be a bad idea though.
[QUOTE=Folseh;37383039]I been lucky with all my Mann up missions, I tend to join games that are in wave before the end or the last wave thus get an easy win. Only once I did a mann up from the start...I just dislike folks being on the last wave and choosing to quit over trying to figure out a way to win.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I've noticed that myself. Most of my Mann Up wins that cost a ticket were from joining on the last wave or something. I figure that the people that getting frustrated and giving up would be more likely to be not pulling their weight, plus a new player means a free class change for that slot.
lol prices on strange botkiller weapons are going down as expected. Lovely.
[QUOTE=Tacos;37384125]lol prices on strange botkiller weapons are going down as expected. Lovely.[/QUOTE] I traded my BK minigun for a S. Minigun and S. Scatter I got 2 stranges that are worth a bit for one ugly ass one that's going down in price
So i found a crate. In my backpack it's labeled as #... So naturally, i freak the fuck out. Mouse over it... ...it's just a series 44 :suicide:
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37384153]I traded my BK minigun for a S. Minigun and S. Scatter I got 2 stranges that are worth a bit for one ugly ass one that's going down in price[/QUOTE] Why do people call them ugly? I love them.
Today is the day to use this: bind "mouse1" "+attack; use_action_slot_item" bind "mouse2" "+attack2; use_action_slot_item" bind "SHIFT" "use_action_slot_item" bind "CTRL" "+duck; use_action_slot_item" bind "ALT" "use_action_slot_item" bind "TAB "showscores; use_action_slot_item" bind "space" "+jump; use_action_slot_item" bind "q" "lastinv; use_action_slot_item" bind "w" "+forward; use_action_slot_item" bind "a" "+moveleft; use_action_slot_item" bind "s" "+back; use_action_slot_item" bind "d" "+moveright; use_action_slot_item" bind "e" "voicemenu 0 0; use_action_slot_item" bind "r" "+reload; use_action_slot_item" bind "1" "slot1; use_action_slot_item" bind "2" "slot2; use_action_slot_item" bind "3" "slot3; use_action_slot_item" bind "4" "slot4; use_action_slot_item" bind "5" "slot5; use_action_slot_item"
Happy birthday Team Fortress, you are almost a human for me u:
[QUOTE=Tacos;37384420]Happy birthday Team Fortress, you are almost a human for me u:[/QUOTE] lol gay
[QUOTE=Tacos;37384420]Happy birthday Team Fortress, you are almost a human for me u:[/QUOTE] Do we get another Party Hat? I missed it last time ;_;
[QUOTE=J-RcZ;37385892]Do we get another Party Hat? I missed it last time ;_;[/QUOTE] No matter, it's a useless hat anyways, and a bit ugly.
[QUOTE=CrossNgen;37385999]No matter, it's a useless hat anyways, and a bit ugly.[/QUOTE] You [url=http://puu.sh/QpxT]make[/url] [url=http://puu.sh/Krq3]me[/url] [url=http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/595853876440912319/67A45A292199574085968847B18534084D0C5C3D/]sad[/url] ;_;
How much is the crate 40th series worth? I got an offer of Warband and Fear 3. Should I take it?
Are the on-wearer attributes broken on the loadout screen? Take a look at this. [img_thumb]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/541810680924058778/A46D7B1D8AFB22FFAF00B6D694C66D33F3CDE1E4/[/img_thumb] It's from a from a friend of mine, by the way.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.