• Major Update Speculation Thread V6: Going South of Houston, Baby!
    8,636 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Corporal Yippie;37161288]of everything in this update i'm most interested in the Eagle[/QUOTE] update? It was just a secret page.
[QUOTE=alwaysrage;37161311]update? It was just a secret page.[/QUOTE] lore update???
[QUOTE=PyroCraz3d;37161287]I figured Tobor was a new gamemode, but I'm talking about the speculation of Gray being another team.[/QUOTE] Tobor/MVM will probably be a wave-based defense/attack gamemode, featuring RED/BLU working together to defeat the TOBORs. There will be bombs. There will be robot snipers(with sniper alerts). Robots can be sapped. Upgrades will be a thing. Medic will finally have new lines. The TOBORs will probably have the same lines as the normal classes, but with a robotic filter applied. Beep bep mother fucker.
Mr Gray is 190 years old, it's safe to say that the third not-dying machine was for him.
[QUOTE=Jetamo;37161320]Tobor/MVM will probably be a wave-based defense/attack gamemode, featuring RED/BLU working together to defeat the TOBORs. There will be bombs. There will be robot snipers(with sniper alerts). Robots can be sapped. Upgrades will be a thing. Medic will finally have new lines. The TOBORs will probably have the same lines as the normal classes, but with a robotic filter applied. Beep bep mother fucker.[/QUOTE] I don't think they'll be working together. My guess is the Robots will just face a singular team by invading their base. It will probably be Red though, because they seem to be the ones always getting invaded. Or maybe Red and Blu will be fighting the robots together, but still be versus in that whoever kills the most bots or whoever survives wins.
[QUOTE=01271;37161448]Mr Gray is 190 years old, it's safe to say that the third not-dying machine was for him.[/QUOTE] Mr Blutarch is 190 years old, it's safe to say that the first not-dying machine was for him. Mr Redmond is 190 years old, it's safe to say that the second not-dying machine was for him. K, i'll leave this here They're triplets y'know [editline]10th August 2012[/editline] I just renamed/redescripted my Spycicle "But then nothing changed when the Fire Nation Attacked" I really regret not putting "But then nothing changed when the Fire Nation Attacked. For 2 seconds."
so basically Gray is the one who actually owned everything before BLU and RED came to fight over these capture points? \?/
[QUOTE=01271;37161448]Mr Gray is 190 years old, it's safe to say that the third not-dying machine was for him.[/QUOTE] Nope. It was for Archimedes.
[QUOTE=ojcoolj;37161510]Mr Blutarch is 190 years old, it's safe to say that the first not-dying machine was for him. Mr Redmond is 190 years old, it's safe to say that the second not-dying machine was for him. K, i'll leave this here They're triplets y'know [editline]10th August 2012[/editline] I just renamed/redescripted my Spycicle "But then nothing changed when the Fire Nation Attacked" I really regret not putting "But then nothing changed when the Fire Nation Attacked. For 2 seconds."[/QUOTE] It was already known that Redmond and Blutarch had the first two not-dying machines. Stop trying to act smart.
[b]MY BODY ISN'T READY[/b] [editline]9th August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=ojcoolj;37161510]Mr Blutarch is 190 years old, it's safe to say that the first not-dying machine was for him. Mr Redmond is 190 years old, it's safe to say that the second not-dying machine was for him. K, i'll leave this here They're triplets y'know [editline]10th August 2012[/editline] I just renamed/redescripted my Spycicle "But then nothing changed when the Fire Nation Attacked" I really regret not putting "But then nothing changed when the Fire Nation Attacked. For 2 seconds."[/QUOTE] Holy fuck, you're obnoxious
[QUOTE=Jetamo;37161320]Tobor/MVM will probably be a wave-based defense/attack gamemode, featuring RED/BLU working together to defeat the TOBORs. There will be bombs. There will be robot snipers(with sniper alerts). Robots can be sapped. Upgrades will be a thing. Medic will finally have new lines. The TOBORs will probably have the same lines as the normal classes, but with a robotic filter applied. Beep bep mother fucker.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Jetamo;37161320]There will be robot snipers(with sniper alerts). Robots can be sapped. Upgrades will be a thing. Medic will finally have new lines. The TOBORs will probably have the same lines as the normal classes, but with a robotic filter applied. Beep bep mother fucker.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Jetamo;37161320]There will be robot snipers(with sniper alerts). Robots can be sapped. Upgrades will be a thing. Medic will finally have new lines. Beep bep mother fucker.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Jetamo;37161320]Medic will finally have new lines. Beep bep mother fucker.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Jetamo;37161320][b]Medic will finally have new lines.[/b][/QUOTE] I can't express these feelings inside of me. Have a substitute. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/media]
[QUOTE=Mentlegen;37161652]I can't express these feelings inside of me. Have a substitute. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs[/media][/QUOTE] that's just some guy speculating, that's not a confirmation
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37161735]that's just some guy speculating, that's not a confirmation[/QUOTE] hogofwar found filenames in the soundcache that referenced medic lines that don't currently exist in the real game
why does caravan palace fit robots so WELL WHAT AFKAFBFBG
I hope the workshop gets proper map support like CS:GO will
[QUOTE=dageek;37161790]I hope the workshop gets proper map support like CS:GO will[/QUOTE] dm_mcdonalds and cp_orange_2012_hxc everywhere
[QUOTE=dageek;37161761]hogofwar found filenames in the soundcache that referenced medic lines that don't currently exist in the real game[/QUOTE] well, now that is something else entirely. The post he quoted though was speculation, but this, this is news to me. Neat.
There needs to be moderation in the workshop before anything else is added. I am tired of russians spamming random shit items.
[QUOTE=alwaysrage;37161832]There needs to be moderation in the workshop before anything else is added. I am tired of russians spamming random shit items.[/QUOTE] and fucking stealing shit.
[QUOTE=alwaysrage;37161832]There needs to be moderation in the workshop before anything else is added. I am tired of russians spamming random shit items.[/QUOTE] [url]http://steamcommunity.com/games/SteamWorkshop/announcements/detail/1335568846541784343[/url] [quote]community reporting has led to the take-down of over 1,400 items from the Workshop to date.[/quote] I would prefer that there be more strict rules regarding items that are taken down. Some sort of punishment that discourages doing things that'll get your entries removed in the first place. But the guy who submit the item that was accepted that also violated IP law got banned at least, so it's a step in the right direction.
[quote] <@Commandhat> There's a strip of pixels at the top of the page bothering me <@Commandhat> Like an eraser was taken to words there <@Dovahkiin> Page, or image? <@Commandhat> Image, excuse m <@Commandhat> Me <@Dovahkiin> Around the black bit? <@Dovahkiin> Or at the top of the aged paper? <@Commandhat> Yeah <@Commandhat> Er <@Commandhat> See if you zoom in along the top <@Dovahkiin> Oh, I see <@Commandhat> You'll notice there's occasional block marks <@Commandhat> Black* <@Dovahkiin> @morse ...---.. <@Commandhat> Can we ask a CSI to enhance it and zoom in on the reflection <@Dovahkiin> ... that was a nice try <@Dovahkiin> @m2a ...---.. <+ARGBot> => ? <@Dovahkiin> nope.jpg <@Dovahkiin> Looks like a jpeg artifact, maybe? <@Commandhat> I'm not saying it's morse <@Commandhat> It might be words that were erased or whited out <@Dovahkiin> It's on the bottom too <@Dovahkiin> And the sides <@Dovahkiin> If you rotate the image <@Commandhat> I can see a faint "n" when I zoom in at the top <@Commandhat> I'd take a screenshot, but I'm not rooted and not using ICS :( <@Dovahkiin> top right? <@Commandhat> Top left/middle <@Commandhat> Above the comma <@Commandhat> You'd have to zoom way in <@Dovahkiin> I see it. <@Dovahkiin> JPEG artifact, maybe? <@Dovahkiin> Or <@Dovahkiin> Part of the paper? <@Dovahkiin> Wait <@Dovahkiin> No <@Dovahkiin> That's obviously erased <@Dovahkiin> I have it pulled up on my MBP <@Dovahkiin> [url]http://d.pr/i/mMC8[/url] <@Commandhat> It's too... lettery to be a jpeg artifact methinks[/quote]
[QUOTE=alwaysrage;37161832]There needs to be moderation in the workshop before anything else is added. I am tired of russians spamming random shit items.[/QUOTE] In theory the cream should rise to the crop but in practice, we see so many crappy items on the front page. The bright side is that there is no way in hell that stolen or crappy items will ever make it in game.
I saw a russian submitted idea for a new soldier banner on the workshop. It could only be used when you were on red, and would give all crits and uber to the entire team.
Time to check the Major Update thread for upda- OH FUCK [B]OH FUCK IT HAS BEGUN FOR THE 6TH TI-[/B] wait where is Kong King
[url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=87731772&searchtext=[/url] [I]what the fuck[/I]
[QUOTE=alwaysrage;37161917]I saw a russian submitted idea for a new soldier banner on the workshop. It could only be used when you were on red, and would give all crits and uber to the entire team.[/QUOTE] I know we have only gotten a few weapons from the Workshop but do creators actually get to chose the stats of the weapons? I thought Valve added them
Do we have a csi expert available to enhance the image and figure out what that eerased word was?
[QUOTE=Barobax;37161935]I know we have only gotten a few weapons from the Workshop but do creators actually get to chose the stats of the weapons? I thought Valve added them[/QUOTE] Yeah, as far as I know the stats are completely chosen by Valve.
[QUOTE=Barobax;37161935]I know we have only gotten a few weapons from the Workshop but do creators actually get to chose the stats of the weapons? I thought Valve added them[/QUOTE] Creators can make suggestions, but there's no guarantee that it will be as suggested. [editline]10th August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=alwaysrage;37161933][url]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=87731772&searchtext=[/url] [I]what the fuck[/I][/QUOTE] Hello, welcome to 3 days ago.
[QUOTE=Psychopath12;37162004] Hello, welcome to 3 days ago.[/QUOTE] I knew time travel was possible. I left Tokyo Haneda airport on August 7th and arrived at LAX on August 6th. Checkmate atheists...
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.