• Stuff that annoys you in TF2: Constructor doesn't make this thread Edition
    10,002 replies, posted
The thing I hate is when people tack on garbage items onto things then do the *ONLY SELLING AS SET* bullshit in attempt to make people spend more.
Like everyone else I'm pretty annoyed by the attitude most traders have, Hell the past couple trades I've put on out pose have gotten condescending replies going" That item is 3 keys, you have items that don't even add up to one" then I throw in hats "Those hats are worthless" I'm sorry I guess you're just one of those unsatisfied douche bags.
To be fair it would be a pain to resell all your hats for the keys he wants.
[QUOTE=Totenkreuz;35864101]To be fair it would be a pain to resell all your hats for the keys he wants.[/QUOTE] I suppose you're right with that.
[QUOTE=Totenkreuz;35863859]The thing I hate is when people tack on garbage items onto things then do the *ONLY SELLING AS SET* bullshit in attempt to make people spend more.[/QUOTE] This i agree with. Every time i found a S. YER for sale, they had that goddamn ONLY SELLING AS A SET tag. HURR IF YOU WANT SOMETHING ALONE PAY DOUBLE is such a dick move to pull. Yes i'm mad.
So I'm on a server selling things on the fourth page of my backpack. "Person: !bp Spherithex" ... "Person: is your vintage baker boy 4 sale?" The V. baker boy was on page 2. I'm not sure why they thought that, "Oh, well, I just forgot to fucking move that hat! Gee! How odd, that the one thing you asked for was that one hat!" It's not for fucking sale! If it's not on page 4, it's not for sale! Why can't you grasp that concept? And it's always the damn baker boy, too. Guess it was a much more popular hat than I would have thought.
Stuff that annoys you in TF2: Mann-conomy Edition
I can't find a good VSH server anymore. The Freak Fortress 2 one I used to frequent added so many shitty bosses it's not fun anymore, and SLAG, which used to be on the positive mediocre side, keeps putting on fucking [i]deathrun[/i] maps. Goddamnit if I wanted deathrun, I'd go play Gmod. [editline]7th May 2012[/editline] If you guys know a good one, I'd appreciate an ip :)
[QUOTE=NikoChekhov;35866244]I can't find a good VSH server anymore. The Freak Fortress 2 one I used to frequent added so many shitty bosses it's not fun anymore, and SLAG, which used to be on the positive mediocre side, keeps putting on fucking [i]deathrun[/i] maps. Goddamnit if I wanted deathrun, I'd go play Gmod. [editline]7th May 2012[/editline] If you guys know a good one, I'd appreciate an ip :)[/QUOTE] These two are good. Occasionally filled with insufferable underage scum, but overall they're good servers. Crazy GFL: 95.211.17.204:27035 (24/7 Saxton) 7/11: 72.51.60.40:27015 (24/7 Saxton)
[QUOTE=Ghost86X;35859531]Wow! Really? Wouldn't have guessed that if it weren't for your totally original post there![/QUOTE] Well clearly if you thought that playing on a Skial 2fort server was a good idea you need to have the obvious spelled out for you
*kills someone* *uses high-five taunt* *Sudden trade from the person I just killed* "u sed u sell u traed tuant 4 me plox 7ref?" [img]http://wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/thumb/d/df/Sight_for_Sore_Eyes.png/250px-Sight_for_Sore_Eyes.png[/img]
[QUOTE=emmens;35864080]Like everyone else I'm pretty annoyed by the attitude most traders have, Hell the past couple trades I've put on out pose have gotten condescending replies going" That item is 3 keys, you have items that don't even add up to one" then I throw in hats "Those hats are worthless" I'm sorry I guess you're just one of those unsatisfied douche bags.[/QUOTE] I dont have anything against it if its like, a set from a promo such as "Selling Shogun 2 Promo Set", but I hate when its "themed" bs, making you pay +3ref more because he renamed some weapons to go with a hat you want and you ONLY want the hat, thats when you need a swift kick to the fruits.
[quote]Mudkip Maestro: Hey mr. fyote: yo you still got that YER Mudkip Maestro: Yes Mudkip Maestro: Got too many of that damn thing Mudkip Maestro: lol mr. fyote: dude give me mr. fyote: 3 for 2 scrap then Mudkip Maestro: I'd like to keep one for myself Mudkip Maestro: So two spares mr. fyote: ok give me 2 for 1 scrap then Mudkip Maestro: Uh Mudkip Maestro: The price was 1 scrap per weapon mr. fyote: so Mudkip Maestro: And it's not changing mr. fyote: why you say you have to many Mudkip Maestro: I'm making a joke? Mudkip Maestro: It's only two extra spares mr. fyote: let me have the one then mr. fyote: shit Mudkip Maestro: Okay mr. fyote: ok ty Mudkip Maestro: Enjoy mr. fyote: i won't mr. fyote is now Offline.[/quote] Geez, what a dick.
I get about 1 or 2 messages a day asking me for my unusual. Even when I'm not in TF2. How do people know this
[QUOTE=Totenkreuz;35863859]The thing I hate is when people tack on garbage items onto things then do the *ONLY SELLING AS SET* bullshit in attempt to make people spend more.[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/1629581[/url]
So some guy wanted to buy my S. Huntsman for a Fetti Pyromancer mask. We are about to trade when he asks me to throw in my bills. Pure fury.
Ugh, why are huntsmen so expensive. Last strange I need. Any chance of getting one for my strange festive bat?
[QUOTE=Suttles;35869524]Ugh, why are huntsmen so expensive. Last strange I need. Any chance of getting one for my strange festive bat?[/QUOTE] I share the exact same sentiments when it comes to the strange gunslinger. I'm either gonna shell out 30 bucks for the thing or wait for it to get rotated into another box, which knowing valve would be salvaged....AGAIN.
Something that bugs me outta my skull: Trader 1: Selling weapons Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison (or any other wep) Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Trade me if you have a righteous bison for sale. GOD. Do you need Cupid to show you two together or something?
[QUOTE=Cape;35870580]Something that bugs me outta my skull: Trader 1: Selling weapons Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison (or any other wep) Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Buying Righteous Bison Trader 1: Selling Weapons like wrap assassin, righteous bison, flare gun Trader 2: Trade me if you have a righteous bison for sale. GOD. Do you need Cupid to show you two together or something?[/QUOTE] A lot of times when I'm only selling, and not buying, I don't read the chat since if they saw the item they want, they should have traded me. Makes multi tasking a lot easier, I usually read my book when I'm scrap banking or lil things like that. That's all on trader 2.
[QUOTE=Executive;35870690]A lot of times when I'm only selling, and not buying, I don't read the chat since if they saw the item they want, they should have traded me. Makes multi tasking a lot easier, I usually read my book when I'm scrap banking or lil things like that. That's all on trader 2.[/QUOTE] And trader 2 thinks he'll see you have what he's asking for and will take the initiative since it's you who wants to make something. Put some effort in.
It normally comes down to that weird taboo about who trades first. I don't understand why people have the need to be traded instead of initiating the trade. When I see something I want for a price I can afford BOOM slam down that trade asap.
Ugh the whole concept of "themed" annoys me unless it's something that actually makes sense. Especially "any item that's level 42 or 69 is themed because XDDD meaning of life and sex!!!"
[IMG]http://puu.sh/tBvW[/IMG]
Switching to a new keyboard and mouse and everyone expecting you to be good. Of course im sucking, BOTH OF THESE FEEL FREAKING WEIRD. people who sit in spawn, with something being sapped right outside and cant change to engy to unsap it despite seeing it. GAWD DAMNIT
"Gooby pls" never fails to make me laugh. On a side note, I really can't stand when a team rolls Heavies to win.
[t]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/558689485656165418/8F9EC434EEBD21F941BE82AB2797A8957D319A46/[/t] Try and find all the things I hate in this picture
Dancing soldiers?
You pushed to a checkpoint and then you got autobalanced An aussie bastard joined your server There's a sniper with the machina Flowers not white enough Clipping Cracky pop is creepy as all hell
[QUOTE=Jesp;35871517] "any item that's level 42 themed because XDDD meaning of life!!!"[/QUOTE] You know what's sad? Most of the people never read the books. You know what's even sadder? Most of them never even watched the movie.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.