• Team Fortress 2 (And Friends) General Chat - Seiteki will steal my OP
    10,002 replies, posted
Who the hell is Vipersnake?
Good night, General Chat. Have a good day/night.
Not me thats for sure.
[QUOTE=Linda,Octopus;37163545]Not me thats for sure.[/QUOTE] What happend to all your posts?
[QUOTE=Kirbyfactor;37163570]What happend to all your posts?[/QUOTE] He made a new account c:
[QUOTE=Kirbyfactor;37163570]What happend to all your posts?[/QUOTE] You ate them. Don't you remember.
[QUOTE=yellowoboe;37163626]You ate them. Don't you remember.[/QUOTE] Wild night.
Does anyone else here think that the Baby Face's Blaster is the best alternative Scout primary? It really is. It's not a crutch (Soda Popper) or a horrible excuse of a weapon (Force-A-Nature) and it's definitely not the Shortstop. Some guy was saying it's the second worst (before the FaN) simply because it does less damage and you start out slow. To that I say: "Hah". [editline]lol[/editline] He also said the Soda Popper was the best alternative Scout primary because you can one-shot Medics. Yes, you do more damage by running around in a circle. For the Baby Face's Blaster you need to [b]work[/b] to get it's bonuses. If you're rolling around at the speed of sound on the battlefield, it shows that you [b]worked[/b] to get that speed boost. If you mini-crit kill someone with the Soda Popper, it shows that you ran around in your spawn, not being credit to team. With the BFB you can harass people to no end because you can pop out of anywhere in the blink of an eye. Sure, you can't jump, but trusting the gun and escaping the city allows you to use your speed to confuse enemies. They don't know if you're behind them, or if you stopped and ran back so they would turn around to see you're not there, until you kill them from behind. I'd prefer to trust my feelings, and to live and learn than get cheap mini-crits from doing something I'd do anyway. Got no other options, only one thing to do: equip the Baby Face's Blaster.
[QUOTE=-=NARH=-;37163841]Does anyone else here think that the Baby Face's Blaster is the best alternative Scout primary? It really is. It's not a crutch (Soda Popper) or a horrible excuse of a weapon (Force-A-Nature) and it's definitely not the Shortstop. Some guy was saying it's the second worst (before the FaN) simply because it does less damage and you start out slow. To that I say: "Hah".[/QUOTE] I hate the scouts alot but the Baby Face's Blaster is by far one of the most interesting weapons in the game. Is fun, different mindset of gameplay and rather balanced.
I will equip one. If I have one.
That was a fun round of KF fuck husks
'Husks are op, nerf plox.' In all seriousness, Fleshies and Scrakes aren't a problem for me when I'm sharpshooter but Husks and Sirens...are a different story.
i'm bored quack
This was a lucky day. I say: "I will start the weapons to craft the new weapons" Using tokens I got the new Scout weapon at the first try. I now I just won a refined in a raffle. Now I have to TF2WH and get 3 Family Business and 2 Spycicle (Got one in drops). I already crafted the the Pyro weapon. 2 of 4 weapons. Also, time to sleep. More heist to-do, I need energy to yell at people.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/Mdrvy.png[/img] Ofcourse.
[QUOTE=Asgard;37164112][img]http://i.imgur.com/Mdrvy.png[/img] Ofcourse.[/QUOTE] $M0K3 W33D M4NG God I hate those fucking cretins
Anybody up for payday? two slots free
I need to carry teams at 2 in the morning less.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK One of LED's legs broke. I have to go and buy one now far away. The punchline? The deadline for the costume is TODAY.
Is anyone willing to take an avatar request for me?
[QUOTE=iRunner;37164197]Anybody up for payday? two slots free[/QUOTE] One slot free [editline]10th August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=Jetpack Bear;37164240]Is anyone willing to take an avatar request for me?[/QUOTE] sure
[QUOTE=iRunner;37164264]One slot free [editline]10th August 2012[/editline] sure[/QUOTE] Basically, I would like a demoman that is wearing a Conjuror's cowl (painted poopy Drably Olive), a Birdman of Aberdeen, and a Whiff of the Old Brimstone, with a Purple background simple ehh?
[QUOTE=Jetpack Bear;37164297]Basically, I would like a demoman that is wearing a Conjuror's cowl (painted poopy Drably Olive), a Birdman of Aberdeen, and a Whiff of the Old Brimstone, with a Purple background simple ehh?[/QUOTE] Pretty simple, I'll try doing it after we play payday
[QUOTE=iRunner;37164318]Pretty simple, I'll try doing it after we play payday[/QUOTE] Have fun robbing my banks
[QUOTE=maxumym;37164236]FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK One of LED's legs broke. I have to go and buy one now far away. The punchline? The deadline for the costume is TODAY.[/QUOTE] The suspense is so thick!
[QUOTE=Tomo Takino;37164399]The suspense is so thick![/QUOTE] That's not the only thing that's thick.
[QUOTE=yellowoboe;37164413]That's not the only thing that's thick.[/QUOTE] Yeah, I accidentally ordered a thickshake. Sorry.
hello
Took about 7 replays of my Engy to take some screenshots of my loadout after Owly told me to take more loadout shots a while ago, all of them get C_Model null errors. Jesus fuck, this is not helping my mood. [editline]10th August 2012[/editline] [quote]Dr. Von Medicstein: hullo Kit Kat: hewo Kit Kat: :D Dr. Von Medicstein: any reason for the add, or ..? Kit Kat: oh yes.....u see, im 14 yrs old btw teehee.....this is crazy and i don tblame you if u don t belive me, i used to play kf alot (killingFloor) i had 2k hrs on it, all lv 6 outmaxed, but sisnce i went in tk mode i killed everyone and someone got mad and hacked my account, this is a friend's account she let me use temp, i wanted to make another one, but i no cash :(.........................i was wondering if you could pwease gift me kf??? [/quote] okay what
Those errors are usually about a weapon or a different players items so they should just not load that shit and let you fucking watch it.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.