• Team Fortress 2 (And Friends) General Chat - Seiteki will steal my OP
    10,002 replies, posted
[QUOTE=Ayane-152;37206435] Two can play at that game![/QUOTE] i've only got a single bed though :I
Can you guys please continue this discussion somewhere else, it's been a few hours and I was expecting something different when coming back And this is coming from a RP pony
Thought we were just yolkin' around like we usually do. Didn't think we were actually planning somethin'.
Subject change: Imgur seems to be down for me.
I think not sleeping is getting to me.
[QUOTE=Zadrave;37206452]Can you guys please continue this discussion somewhere else, it's been a few hours and I was expecting something different when coming back And this is coming from a RP pony[/QUOTE] Expecting them to talk about something different? You crazy.
[QUOTE=Goodwell;37206460]Thought we were just yolkin' around like we usually do. Didn't think we were actually planning somethin'.[/QUOTE] I would probably just kill everyone and then the show's over.
[QUOTE=Skunky;37206477]I would probably just kill everyone and then the show's over.[/QUOTE] Add the Dragon Ball way and we have ourselves and we have a show with 7 episodes.
[QUOTE=Damian0358;37206397]Taking this RP thing as a idea, who would want a RP version of the General Chat called "A day in the life of TF2GC"? We would do everything we do in this thread, while staying in character, unless we are doing character development.[/QUOTE] So I never get to post until a Page before the thread ends? fuck :(
If anyone else wants to join this pointless cast, speak now or hold your mouth for some 8 or 9 hours when I wake up again.
[QUOTE=Skunky;37206477]I would probably just kill everyone and then the show's over.[/QUOTE] I'd be protected by Plot-Armor and go to make a spin-off. It's literally just me admiring a pile of dosh with my three grandnewphews while going to places loaded with munnay while all kinds of crazy shit goes do--[I]this sounds familiar.[/I]
[QUOTE=Goodwell;37206520]I'd be protected by Plot-Armor and go to make a spin-off. It's literally just me admiring a pile of dosh with my three grandnewphews while going to places loaded with munnay while all kinds of crazy shit goes do--[I]this sounds familiar.[/I][/QUOTE] DOSHTALES, WOO HOO!!!
you know it's sad but some days I want to go here and talk about TF2.
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37206528]you know it's sad but some days I want to go here and talk about TF2.[/QUOTE] Let's talk about TF2. Want to here a touching story? Every class is asleep and I'm sleeping with Scout's mother. [editline]13th August 2012[/editline] [QUOTE=NateDude;37206504]So I never get to post until a Page before the thread ends? fuck :([/QUOTE] You'll make cameos but nothing major until the end of the first Series. You become a major character in the second Serie - OH SHIT SPOILERS
[QUOTE=Damian0358;37206419]The TV version of the GC's cast. What a lovely time to be doing this. 4:38 is the current time over here.[/QUOTE] Where's me?
Rolepleying again? Again? Oh well.
Keep your nerdy fantasies out of TF2GC and move it to a group or some shit pls
Good night guys! Sleep well and sweet dreams. :smile:
[QUOTE=Zadrave;37206571]Keep your nerdy fantasies out of TF2GC and move it to a group or some shit pls[/QUOTE] Hint: It's Satire
[QUOTE=NateDude;37206582]Hint: It's Satire[/QUOTE] Listen to this man. So, I'm going to sleep. This ain't going to be a silent night.
[QUOTE=NateDude;37206582]Hint: It's Satire[/QUOTE] Hint: It went on for 2 hours
GUYS, GUYS LOOK! LOOK AT FUNNY PICTURE: [img_thumb]http://filesmelt.com/dl/SOFUNNY.jpg[/img_thumb] LOL IT'S SO FUNNY.
[QUOTE=The Lone Spy;37206615]GUYS, GUYS LOOK! LOOK AT FUNNY PICTURE: [img_thumb]http://filesmelt.com/dl/SOFUNNY.jpg[/img_thumb] LOL IT'S SO FUNNY.[/QUOTE] I am laughing for real right now
[QUOTE=Zadrave;37206596]Hint: It went on for 2 hours[/QUOTE] The thread's just slow 5 Minute Conversations become long and drawn out 'tis the life of Forums.
[QUOTE=Zadrave;37206596]Hint: It went on for 2 hours[/QUOTE] Wow, really? Time flies.
I must be the only person who uses the default hud. I have no mods on my TF2, at all. I think it looks fine as it is. I mean, I trust the guys who got paid to design it for me.
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37206638]I must be the only person who uses the default hud. I have no mods on my TF2, at all. I think it looks fine as it is. I mean, I trust the guys who got paid to design it for me.[/QUOTE] I agreed with you up until [quote]I have no mods on my TF2, at all. I think it looks fine as it is. [/quote]
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37206638]I must be the only person who uses the default hud. I have no mods on my TF2, at all. I think it looks fine as it is. I mean, I trust the guys who got paid to design it for me.[/QUOTE] I have no mods so I don't crash when I join half the servers in the browser. :v:
[QUOTE=Pocket Medic;37206675]I agreed with you up until[/QUOTE] okay, Hero's Academy shit, and multiple promos all look downright awful, but truth be told the only people who really wear the awful promos are tradescum because they're rare. Most of the time people either wear gibus/ellis caps and I've just kinda complained about them so much I don't care
[QUOTE=Sardonus;37206638]I must be the only person who uses the default hud. I have no mods on my TF2, at all. I think it looks fine as it is. I mean, I trust the guys who got paid to design it for me.[/QUOTE] The 95% of the mods I use are fixes or improvements. FrankedHUD at least doesn't overlap some things of the interface on 4:3 resolutions. The other 5% are just personal mods. Edit: Fixed my post.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.