• Unusual Trading And Discussion Thread V4 - Quack
    10,002 replies, posted
[QUOTE=MRTW113;37888540]Those are the level 10 ones that I think have been duped and traded around for a long time (Plus they belonged to Carter, whom I frankly detest). My V Buds haven't been traded for at least 18 months, and long before any duping fiascos, etc. I was thinking that the rarity of clean vintage buds nowadays would be of some value in itself now[/QUOTE] yeah you can probably ask for more based on that. Post on SOP an OP with a buyout of like 45 buds and see how it goes
[QUOTE=Suttles;37888584]the part about you is .. nevermind[/QUOTE] This user has been banned permanently by Pretendeer for the following reason: Mod disrespect.
-snip-
[QUOTE=Kaze1;37888587]yeah you can probably ask for more based on that. Post on SOP an OP with a buyout of like 45 buds and see how it goes[/QUOTE] so what do you think of my baker for your glengarry+bud? please respond
[QUOTE=Desuh;37888866]so what do you think of my baker for your glengarry+bud? please respond[/QUOTE] pass. I'm starting to get burning/scorching/beams hats for scout, soldier, pyro, demo and possibly sniper, so I don't want to part with my glengarry.
[QUOTE=Kaze1;37888587]yeah you can probably ask for more based on that. Post on SOP an OP with a buyout of like 45 buds and see how it goes[/QUOTE] I was going to go in the way of: [url]http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=125525&highlight=[/url] His B/O is 60, he advertised his as the highest level v buds, and he's been MIA for a while afaik. He was also offered those duped level 10 v buds + 20 buds for his clean ones, so if you value duped v buds at 30 buds, he essentially had a 50 bud c/o. Mines are level 3, lowest level in probable existence, so I'm probably going to stick with a buyout higher than 45
[QUOTE=MRTW113;37888999]I was going to go in the way of: [url]http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=125525&highlight=[/url] His B/O is 60, he advertised his as the highest level v buds, and he's been MIA for a while afaik. He was also offered those duped level 10 v buds + 20 buds for his clean ones, so if you value duped v buds at 30 buds, he essentially had a 50 bud c/o. Mines are level 3, lowest level in probable existence, so I'm probably going to stick with a buyout higher than 45[/QUOTE] I will laugh at the guy who will pay over 45 buds for normal earbuds with blue text
[QUOTE=Desuh;37889082]I will laugh at the guy who will pay over 45 buds for normal earbuds with blue text[/QUOTE] Many many threads ago, PyroCraz3d laughed at me for thinking vintage buds would get more than 2 buds worth. It's ridiculous how much they're worth, but they might end up like the RS party hats, where after 10 years they're worth ludicrous amounts because of the rarity.
[QUOTE=Kaze1;37888919]pass. I'm starting to get burning/scorching/beams hats for scout, soldier, pyro, demo and possibly sniper, so I don't want to part with my glengarry.[/QUOTE] You could just pay me 6 buds ;)))
[QUOTE=Desuh;37889195]You could just pay me 6 buds ;)))[/QUOTE] I think I prefer burning on scout :v:
I sold one of my Nuts n' bolts bonk boys for 90$ c:
I thought you were only selling it as an entire set?
Hey guys, how much is a Flies Hallmark? 2 buds? 1.5 buds?
[QUOTE=MrFlashcat;37893642]Hey guys, how much is a Flies Hallmark? 2 buds? 1.5 buds?[/QUOTE] sold mine for 2 flat
Thinking of getting one, along with that Purple Energy Cockswains that I posted for qwea on the previous page, figured if he wasn't going to buy it I'm just going to snatch it for myself.
I got a Sergeant's Drill Hat with orbiting fire on it. How much would that be worth? In monetary value, not buds or such.
I'd say 50-60 USD. Around 2 buds value.
Trading a Blizzy Salty Dog and a Planets Dread Knot for an unusual Stovepipe, Carousers, or Hustlers. I have sweets! ;~;
[QUOTE=MrFlashcat;37893642]Hey guys, how much is a Flies Hallmark? 2 buds? 1.5 buds?[/QUOTE] You should get an orb fire one for 2 buds c:
orb fire is like on of my least desired effects, sorry Toten. Btw, do you still have that hearts trophy belt?
I'm selling a burning bonk helm for 5 buds..is this a reasonable price? everyone seems to be offering like 2-3 buds and justifying it with CANCER DURR
[QUOTE=MrFlashcat;37894575]orb fire is like on of my least desired effects, sorry Toten. Btw, do you still have that hearts trophy belt?[/QUOTE] I thought I told you I sold it awhile ago.
[QUOTE=Totenkreuz;37894592]I thought I told you I sold it awhile ago.[/QUOTE] Ah bummer, planning on getting one in the next couple of days, thought you still had one for sale. Guess I'll have to find another one then.
It's sold. Move along.
[QUOTE=MrFlashcat;37892875]I thought you were only selling it as an entire set?[/QUOTE] I wanted to, but this offer was too good to pass up.
Blizzard Belt for the hallmark?
stormy storm brainiac for my beams chieftains?
I have quite a few keys lying around, not sure if I should keep them or invest them in buds/bills...
[QUOTE=Psycho_Shadow;37900050]I have quite a few keys lying around, not sure if I should keep them or invest them in buds/bills...[/QUOTE] I wouldn't invest in buds, it seems like they're going to fall soon.
hearts sultan on my green energy pith?
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.