• Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Chat thread: new thread on LAN? i arent think that
    3,872 replies, posted
[media]https://twitter.com/tarik/status/973810495168897024[/media] Wonder if they're gonna ban using driver related settings soon. Also fix custom particles still applying after being removed.
Wait, what and how did he change it ? Was it through driver only ? I'm asking that because I didn't know you could change something this particular via driver settings.
[QUOTE=ferdam;53201629]Wait, what and how did he change it ? Was it through driver only ? I'm asking that because I didn't know you could change something this particular via driver settings.[/QUOTE] Nvidia Freestyle can get rid of shadows and this one is the product of joining a server that overrides the molotov particles with cheaper ones then joining another game from that server, the game doesn't unload the particles so it keeps using the cheap ones which obviously, don't have the black as fuck smoke.
[QUOTE=Reagy;53201879]Nvidia Freestyle can get rid of shadows and this one is the product of joining a server that overrides the molotov particles with cheaper ones then joining another game from that server, the game doesn't unload the particles so it keeps using the cheap ones which obviously, don't have the black as fuck smoke.[/QUOTE] I tried messing around with Nvidia Freestyle thing but I couldn't find any settings that would give me any significant advantage in-game. I mean, I tried it on Rainbow Six, but I think it still applies to any similar fps game. Wasn't aware of the particle exploit. It seems so easy to fix that impresses me csgo devs left flaws like that. Is this molotov smoke removal something that will only work for particles or can it be done so you 'replace' models and textures with something else ?
Morning karaoke match was sweet.
https://www.hltv.org/matches/2320809/quantum-bellator-fire-vs-sprout-ggorigin-iem-sydney-2018-qualifier *ayken will play instead of Spiidi ez for strong german cheats
Honestly I don't get how ayken is allowed in FPL. Literally everyone knows that he cheats, its ridiculous.
FPLs own ryan ;]
NVIDIA Freestyle no longer works on CS:GO.
Have they still not worked out that we just want the old negev back. This suppressing fire idea is retarded, people just aren't going to peek into a stream of bullets.
From being a TF2 fan, they absolutely never revert balance changes unless there's constant complaining for a while year or more.
I just don't understand what possesses them to come up with ideas like the negev/revolver/cz. Literally nobody asks for any of this stuff, even the pros they talk to tell them its retarded and they still go ahead with it.
shocking plot twist: they dont care about community feedback, any change will only happen if someone on the team has their own change of heart
You can literally enter the stream of bullets and kill the Negev user. Low stream of bullets, peek and kill, high stream of bullets? crouch-peek and kill. It amazes me that they managed to make a gun more worthless than the R8...
Because they make additions and make changes based on what they personally like, and they won't change stuff unless they personally don't like stuff or there's tons of negative feedback.
negev is bae
CZ is fun though.
The cz is overpowered if you're particularly good at it, whilst the r8 and negev are a waste of time. Also, anyone seen a p2000 in the wild lately?
CZ is honestly fine at the moment. I meant more the pocket AK it was on release.
tf2 taught us well
I use p2k for its spamability and moving accuracy, the USP and p2k are pretty well balanced and each suits their on niche.
The glock is overall the better pistol
plaster with the BIG BRAIN posts, though i always loved the glock
why, shitton of bullets and free, usps is nice but not my fav
usps sux
thats cause ur bad
only skilled pistol round buy is dual deinstallers
Super secret insider info on why s1mple + Flamie transfer failed https://youtu.be/N2YsKyAfN3c s1mple couldn't have coldzera's (#1 hltv) villa
That's why you buy deagle in first round and spam it into the general enemy direction
https://cloud.plaster.pw/u/18.03.26-01.36.59.png
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.