• Friendship Is Magic, Unreleased Doc
    519 replies, posted
I wonder if having a speech impediment was a prerequisite for getting an interview.
This made my dick recede into my body, now it wont come back out...
after seeing this doc makes me feel there's a clear connection between furries and bronies, besides the older male demographic.
It was supposed to be a documentary, right? It wasn't very informative. Just grown men talking about ponies, how they ended up in the fandom, Brony Con. and an angry banjo guy, whom I actually found more interesting than the rest of it. What about the fandom as a whole? All the subcultures that the fandom have sprouted? I understand it only had a 20~ minute time schedule, but this showed nothing... It was pointless.
This documentary makes me feel awesome because when I'm saying horrible things to these disgusting people online 90% of the time it's going to be true.
That Max guy seriously looks like he's on the verge of a murder-suicide.
[QUOTE=Jocke;36272870][IMG]http://puu.sh/zVZk[/IMG] He looks like those disturbed serial killers on movies[/QUOTE] [i]Put the fucking pony in the basket![/i]
[QUOTE=FPtje;36270253]The bearded anti-brony isn't too much of a clever guy either. :v "I like hate" He gets bored of all the violence and rape on the television, he's got nothing to hate, so he hates bronies. He literally said that. Also the bronies in the video are the extreme (rear) end.[/QUOTE] People who HATE hate stuff on the internet are pretty much on par with the people they hate in terms of loserdom. Like I get that a lot of people don't like Tim Buckley, he's pretty annoying and his comic sucks, but people who check his site every single day to post about how much they hate his new comic, and make edits of it, and obsess over whatever he's doing at the moment? That's creepy and weird. I think some people get that way about bronies/furries/other internet weirds.
And now I just puked my dinner... why did I ever watch it... Edit: The only good thing about this fandom is taking advantage of them and milking them of their dosh.
Also, I just want to say I feel like this documentary is actually kinda good. Like, I'm not sure what the intention of the people making it was, and if they wanted to make an exciting documentary that made me want to go to brony conventions then they definitely missed the mark. But the movie seems to have this sort of melancholy, subtly disturbing vibe to it, like the guy singing at the beginning, and the creepy music playing as they play with the big plush doll makes it come off as something eerily cultish. I think it's brilliant.
Holy shit the guy at 11:40 is about to snap
I had to stop watching when that dude got his facepaint on the stuffed animals taint, and their reaction to it is hugely disturbing.
If the point of the documentary was to make me feel bad about them and be really depressing. It's a really fucking good one at doing those things.
This is the funniest shit I have ever seen. Oh my god.
With that bit in the end of the people isolated in the hallways, it makes me feel if bronycon keeps going you'll see more like that, stuck without being able to fraternize. I just found this video and after this documentory, there are a lot more bronies with built up anger then I thought. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9_L5eDCDYQ[/media]
[QUOTE=BANNED USER;36281204]I had to stop watching when that dude got his facepaint on the stuffed animals taint, and their reaction to it is hugely disturbing.[/QUOTE] "Get the baby oil!"
this was probably the most depressing thing i've seen all week i just feel bad for pretty much everyone they showed in the video
And this is why i'm so socially awkward.
The guy at the beginning sings so well, I can't even sing that good.
[QUOTE=Ithon;36281645]With that bit in the end of the people isolated in the hallways, it makes me feel if bronycon keeps going you'll see more like that, stuck without being able to fraternize. I just found this video and after this documentory, there are a lot more bronies with built up anger then I thought.[/QUOTE] What the shit was that.
[QUOTE=kevaughan;36281764]And this is why i'm so socially awkward.[/QUOTE] The internet does that to everybody, mostly everybody.
As an observation I've had (no offence to anyone), going through this thread, the way most of you guys argue about this, there's really no difference between you and the "bronies" in how involved you get with a subject like this. In society people don't write/say walls upon walls of info they look for, for hours to try to express their opinions on something that apparently doesn't interest them, just to prove something. You go a little too far into it and you end up looking like them yourselves. (just a harmless observation i made and wanted to get that out to u ppl)
[QUOTE=DentalDoctor;36282251]As an observation I've had (no offence to anyone), going through this thread, the way most of you guys argue about this, there's really no difference between you and the "bronies" in how involved you get with a subject like this. In society people don't write/say wall upon walls of info they look for, for hours to try to express their opinions on something that apparently doesn't interest them, just to prove something. You go a little too far into it and you end up looking like them yourselves. (just a harmless observation i made and wanted to get that out to u ppl)[/QUOTE] But they do? Isn't that what debating is?
So yeah, my little pony is pretty much like anything that attracts 'fans' in that some of the fans are socially retarded sperglords. Stop the fucking presses.
[QUOTE=Motherfuckers;36282318]So yeah, my little pony is pretty much like anything that attracts 'fans' in that some of the fans are socially retarded sperglords.[/QUOTE] Except for something like, say, snowboarding...only like 1% of fans are retarded sperglords but MLP is maybe 99%? The remaining 1% being the show's intended audience, the 9 year old girls Edit: List of confirmed Bronies: [B]DTkach [/B]
[QUOTE=Platinumcs;36282683]Except for something like, say, snowboarding...only like 1% of fans are retarded sperglords but MLP is maybe 99%? The remaining 1% being the show's intended audience, the 9 year old girls[/QUOTE] True, Still. Nothing exciting or indeed worthy of dignifying, These assholes will all vanish in a few years anyway or merge into the next 'fandom' (*shudder*) of social outcasts and continue the greasy neckbearded cycle anew.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI-ysuZaKdg[/media]
[QUOTE=Feuver;36268766]I know a group of people into Anime at my College as an association, the awkwardness is thankfully extremely low due to the fact that's not all we talk about in there. Few bronies too, but they aren't obnoxious about it unless someone brings it up. The sole thing that annoys me with Bronies is the fact they have to spread their shit literally everywhere. It feels more like a cult than actually a passion or an interest. I mean, even furries don't tend to go as far as Pony people go. [B](Though Furry porn still goes miles further than Pony stuff)[/B] Though I don't know if a Furry convention would be more awkward than a Pony one. I'd say they'd both be pretty weird in their own ways. Though people dressing up in ponies freaks me the fucking most.[/QUOTE] how would you know about that mister Feuver :pwn:
Why are all bronies unattractive?
[QUOTE=Mr._N;36283169]Why are all bronies unattractive?[/QUOTE] People in general are relatively unattractive (or normal looking). Sturgeon's law and everything.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.