• Mega64: E3 2012 predictions
    18 replies, posted
[url]http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-mega64/730139[/url]
I knew it wasn't real as soon as he said there would be a good kinect game!
[QUOTE=carcarcargo;36004884]I knew it wasn't real as soon as he said there would be a good kinect game![/QUOTE] Hey now, Kinect has a lot of games which happen to be! Um Uh Errrrr ... Oh, like that one, "Off button". Man, that game is a blast!
[QUOTE=carcarcargo;36004884]I knew it wasn't real as soon as he said there would be a good kinect game![/QUOTE] But I like kinect sports...
R .IP Harrison Ford ;_;
The end got me
rip harrison ford han died first
"Party like a rockstar." Hilarious as always. But I don't quite get the ginger werewolves? Is that just a random thing or has some meaning?
I thought that was just terrible.
[QUOTE=Marden;36005320]"Party like a rockstar." Hilarious as always. But I don't quite get the ginger werewolves? Is that just a random thing or has some meaning?[/QUOTE] Believe it's continuing from the E3 2011 prediction video or something if my memory serves me right.
[QUOTE=Marden;36005320]"Party like a rockstar." Hilarious as always. But I don't quite get the ginger werewolves? Is that just a random thing or has some meaning?[/QUOTE] [video=youtube;UZq07r3EKw4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZq07r3EKw4[/video]
FUCK ninja'd
Igbaf is not even a real Russian name
[QUOTE=superstepa;36005646]Igbaf is not even a real Russian name[/QUOTE] Oh wow, lucky you were here to tell me
[QUOTE=KabsIsBack;36008390]Oh wow, lucky you were here to tell me[/QUOTE] Why
[QUOTE=superstepa;36005646]Igbaf is not even a real Russian name[/QUOTE] Maybe that's the joke?
[QUOTE=Sherd Red;36008956]Maybe that's the joke?[/QUOTE] That probably is a joke, I just thought that is worth a mention
guys did you know those arent real russian accents either someone told me theyre not even russian but i dont believe them
My god, the way he says "game so good is literally indescribable sorryyyy" gets me every time.
Sorry, you need to Log In to post a reply to this thread.